chapter 4
81 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Saya… I have found you.”

“What the Fuck!”

From the sky, he fell on my position.

“Fuck!”

< Bouncy Slime Summoned >

I summoned my bouncy slime and used it to jump high into the trees.

“You will not escape me!” he yelled before jumping after me.

What the fuck! How can he jump that high?

I was now hopping from tree to tree while using the bouncy slimes I summoned ahead of me as jumping boards to the next tree.

It took me a long time to master this technique, However, even this is no match for this freak.

He is slowly catching up to me.

“Dam it. Take this… 1000 horned rabbits.”

< Skill: Devil Slash >

In an instant, he killed my rabbits.

“Dam it!”

“Why are you limiting yourself? Why aren’t you using more powerful monsters?” he asked

“Because you are overpowered, you freak. Just what the hell is your class anyway?”

“Who knows…”

“You know… That is why I am asking you.”

“Submit to me and I might tell you.”

“I am not surrendering on a might tell you"

“Then you leave me no choice.”

< Skill: Devil Dash >

“Eh?”

And just like that, I was now pinned to the ground. I looked up and saw his scary eyes looking down on me.

“I see… a mimic slime…”

“...? ...Disappointed?” After a brief surprise I spoke.

“I am… but... you can hear and see me right?”

“Yeah. Mimi has leveled to the point that we can share senses and skills.”

“I see…”

“How did you know it wasn't me?”

“Who knows?”

“Come on. I revealed some of my tricks. Now it’s your turn.”

“Hmm… The smell.”

“Smell?”

“It doesn’t smell like you.”

“Seriously?” I asked

He nodded at my question.

How keen is his sense of smell? 

“Where are you now?”

“Fifi and I are preparing to teleport.”

“Fifi?”

“The fairy…”

“You either have a weird way of naming things or you are just lazy.”

“How rude…”

He simply shrugged his shoulders at my reply. Before getting off my Mimic slime.

“Eh? You are not going to kill me?”

“Why? It not the real you, and I would prefer to capture you alive anyway.”

“Something tells me that I should never let that happen no matter what.”

“Resistance is futile. You will definitely be mine one day.”

“Oi… don’t jinx me.”

He laughed before walking off.

That guy is dangerous beyond belief.

I tried getting as much information about him as possible but there was nothing to be found.

No one even knows his class. He has swordsmanship skills and magic skills. There is only one class that has a combination of those two, the sage class. However, when he challenged for the leadership of the clan, it is reported that he used healing skills as well.

The sage class has no healing skills. Only the priest and monk class have those skills.

He is simply mysterious.

 ***

“Seeing as you are empty-handed, I take that she escaped from you again,” Suzu uttered with a smile

“I am in a good mood Suzu… Ruin it and die.” Ryushi replied with a glare.

“Lord Ryushi,” Akae spoke

“Report.”

“Apologize… We were unable to find the oracle.”

“She must have foreseen our arrival and fled. What of the city.”

“Our forces and destroying the last of the resistance. We should be in full control within hours.”

“Hmm… That is acceptable, however, I see no reason for me to waste my time here. Suzu… Go wild.”

“kukuku… It is about time I was allowed to have my fun.” He replied before dashing off.

“Is that a wise decision?” Akae asked

Probably not but it beats having him accompany us back to Tokyo.”

“Understood.”

“Akae…”

“Yes Lord Ryushi.”

“If I find that item you wanted… Will you really be able to find anyone anywhere?”

“According to my research, I will be able to keep track of anyone’s location for a month.”

According to my research, that fairy’s teleportation skill has a cooldown of roughly 1 week. Even if she uses it once to escape from me, she will be unable to use it for 7days. In that time, I can track and capture her... Saya… Soon you will be unable to escape my grasp.

3