Chapter6- origin of the extra-ordinary
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dragon King, Asura, Daigo, Doctor Cliff, Lee xi Chong, and Ultra, were known as the six heroes who saved humanity.

Although the federation, was the one who decided to destroy Earth pushing sorcerers back into their world, they had also much readily escaped Earth with the world's elites and their families. They were considered the future of human civilization. At that time without the intervention of the six heroes, much fewer people would have survived.

like most people, Isakar entertained the thought that these six were the first awakeners.

but from, the data on the chip given to him, he could already understand how mistaken he was.

It is only when Earth was destroyed that awakeners started to appear on large scale among the human population.

During Earth Invasion, some awakeners were already starting to appear.

And before the Earth invasion, there were already some living awakeners just like Lee Hong.

Going further, in Antiquity, there were already awakener with unimaginable powers, relayed to the rank of myths and legend as time passed.

Records made by some research centers showed that every time, a calamity like a flood, a drought, or an earthquake happened some of the survivors will start to show distinct characteristics.

The most common among them was a mark on their skin, representing three triangles knotted together.

It was a runic symbol called Valknot, the mark of Earth warriors. Despite their abilities behind different that mark was the same on every awakened.

 

Each of the three triangles interjoined had a meaning, Heaven, Earth, and Hell.

Each of the nine edges was also meant for one of the nine worlds interconnected by the world tree. Three onward and six outward.

Before the invasion of the sorcerers, people would have struggled to believe that there were other worlds apart from their own.

 

The data in the ship also referred to a strange discovery that Isakar had made some time ago.

It was one of the powers of the valknot, thanks to it, he could obtain part of the knowledge of every being he killed.

He remembered the first time, he killed someone, he was promptly able to use the knife with the same pro efficiency the person had. Even later when he destroyed that guild he obtained a wealth of knowledge from these dead persons.

Every time that Earth suffered, a new awakened will be born. But what was the reason why despite the destruction of Earth, no other awakened as strong as the six heroes appeared?

The reason advanced was that just like the Einherjars from legend, the awakeners were born to fight and obtain the wealth that dropped from their enemies.

The six heroes had obtained knowledge from sorcerers they had killed, obtaining the power to summon a beast of humongous size.

Now they were even stronger than years ago when the monster spaceship appeared.

During recent years, the six heroes had developed a transmigration technology. Their goal was to start a war against the sorcerers, giving the chance to other awakeners to be as strong as them. Every awakened was concerned, and they could form a team of six members who will be sent to another world together.

The message was full of calls for revenge, but Isakar only saw madness.

He did not need to be as strong as the six heroes and was already content with his miserable life.

And to get revenge, he did not need to go to another world. The ones who killed his family member were not wizards from other worlds.

It was a group of people who decided to destroy Earth, killing even more people by doing so than the sorcerers had even done.

And as if it was not enough, they reasoned that it was to save humanity.

It was that day in the middle of the collapsed building and the corpse of his family members, that for the first time, Isakar saw the monster-space ship appear in the sky.

 

There was even the cult among the survivors, they hated awakeners more than anything and preached that they were in cahoots with the people who destroyed Earth and had done so to obtain more power.

Isakar never believed them. But he had always thought since the day that he obtained his powers, that he had been cursed.

A terrible curse that will make him outwardly look like a human just like the sorcerers, while being a monster inside.

0