Chapter7- the mysterious Miss Hall
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the most prestigious Hall in the residence of the Red Tails Guild, two women were sitting at either end of the hall.

The first one was a purple-haired woman in a tight leather combat suit. She was the guild leader of one of the strongest guilds in Asura Hell, Phoenix Rain. She was casually tapping the long table that seemed made of bones of an unknown being leaving deep fingerprints on it.

 There the person was a blue-robed woman, she had scarlet hairs and red eyes and a veil was covering her face, she was the other expert of the Redtails only second to its guild leader, the Vermilion sword.

The sword that had made her name resound throughout the Asura Hell was now seated casually on her hip.

Even though her expression was hidden by her veil, it was evident from her frowning expression that she was not in good mood.

 

"He does not know what is good for him. A week passed and he still had not contacted us!" Vermilion Sword constated through gritted teeth.

" I tough that he was an intelligent person, that he will be able to seize an opportunity when presented to him.

It seems like I was greatly mistaken" Phoenix rain sighed.

"You should have just told him the truth!" Vermilion sword remarked.

" to tell him that Mad Saber was after his life and that I wanted to save him because we had a common friend.

I could have done it. But it was against the rule.

I can not interfere in the matters of another member of the project "revenger". Mad Blade joined the project year ago even before us.

Things would have been easier if your friend had joined the project.

But now, it is just too late" Phoenix Rain explained.

" you mean that we can do nothing?" The other woman asked.

" Apart from watching we can not do anything else, or else we will anger our other collaborators" Phoenix Rain added.

But seeing the crest Fallen expression of the other woman she could not help but sigh.

" Ok. We will do something.

You know I can empathize with Mad Blade, if something were to happen to my sister, I will do everything possible to obtain revenge. Just like he is doing now"

" It was his brother who started everything first" Vermilion Sword wanted to protest with her tone becoming more and more unlike an expert but like a wronged little girl.

" I will not care, I will avenge you nonetheless," Phoenix Rain said coldly before adding:

" We can not directly save your friend, but we can cause some trouble at the right time," she said while showing a devious smile.

" How will we do it? We don't even know where he is" Vermilion sword remarked

" Poison Master, know how to hide. But one day he will come out of his hideout.

He is good at hiding but in Asura Hell, there are too many people with strange abilities.

Mad Blade will certainly find him one way or another. To find him, we only need to follow Mad Blade and his troops"

 

Just like many people in Asura Hell, the vermilion sword was using a moniker.

She had another identity that was highly guarded, miss Hall, the member of the red tails that Isakar was the most familiar with. Their experience was pretty similar as the two of them had fled from the celestial Palace after they awakened their supernatural ability.

The reason why Phoenix wanted to recruit had to do not only with the fact that she suspected him to have a Fatale ability but was also related to the effort of Miss Hall who tried to convince her of doing so.

It was not his fault if he underestimated her every time they were facing each other. After all her presence was completely different when she did not carry her legendary sword.

0