Chapter10- Odin
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since the destruction of Earth, many things had changed.

First, the shackles in the human body disappeared, making it possible for some people to reach the rank of superhuman.

Most of these superhumans were awakened with runic inscriptions on their hand.

But there was another group of people considered superhuman, the martial artists.

Since the earth was destroyed, the martial arts and breathing technics of yore which seemed useless started to show many improvements.

There were many schools of martial artists in the monster's spaceship, trying to prove themselves.

Martial arts training was even one of the compulsory programs in the celestial palace where Isakar lived before.

All their lives, martial artists went through many hardships to improve themselves gaining the worship of ordinary people.

 But in a place like Asura Hell, martial artists were preyed upon.

An awakened just had to kill martial artists to obtain the result of their long life training.

For this reason, there was an unending grudge between martial artists and awakened.

Is aka never went out of his way to hunt a martial artist. But as his name appeared on many bounty lists, many overconfident martial artists tried to hunt him.

Sadly for them, ilIsakar was one of the hardest people to kill in Asura Hell.

He came out of every one of these attacks stronger, with new skill and knowledge. In the past Isakar was not sure whether or not all the awakened had this power.

Now, he knew that awakened were indeed demons.

*******

Not far away from the battlefield, two women were running toward the direction of the valley of no return. They were Phoenix Rain and Vermilion Sword in their usual attire.

" it seems like the attack already started" constated the guild leader while feeling the fluctuation of the battle from far away.

" We should rush quickly or we are going to be late" urged Vermilion Sword while gliding above the ground.

She had the feeling that her sister was acting strangely. She knew the ability of the red tails' guild leader.

How was it possible that she could not find news about the ambush sooner?

The vermilion sword was slightly doubtful about her friend's words.

It was at that time that the two women saw a blue portal appearing not far away from them.

They vigilantly stared at it. It looked like the liquid surface standing vertically.

Ripple appeared on the surface of the portal and a man calmy came out of it.

He was a tall and handsome white-haired man. Every part of his chiseled body looked perfect and his eyes radiated a strange light. His entire body exuded a strange and suffocating pressure that the women could feel from distance.

The man looked at the two women before crossing his arms in front of his chest. While blocking their ways he did not feel threatened at all even though he was facing two of the most powerful beings in Asura Hell.

" it seems like we will not make it at all" there was a bitter smile on Phoenix Rain's lips.

She stood there not daring to appear threatening in front of that man who was rumored for his ability to kill superhumans with a single gaze.

A look of horror appeared on the Vermilion sword face. She only calmed when she saw her sister signaling her not to do anything stupid.

There was only one thought in her mind.

" what is Odin doing here"

0