Prologue II
181 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Why do I exist? What’s my purpose? Why do I always feel empty? Am I real?...

Kage, Kage! Wake up!

Huh

<Blood everywhere>

What the hell?

Sara!? Mikey!? Anyone!? Kage cried as he frantically started searching all the rooms in his orphanage, blood stains covered all the walls and floors the bright red glistening under the moonlight.

“What happened here, where is everyone?”

<grinding noise>

“It’s coming from the back.”

As Kage crept up to the end filled with dismay and curiosity he opened the door

“OH, your finally awake”

“Who are….”

Before Kage could finish speaking his eyesight drew towards the grinding sound, the bodies of his friends, his only family the people who made him feel alone, being slowly grinded into a bloody mass of flesh.

“Why”, Kage stuttered as tears flowed down his cheeks.

“Is, this a nightmare!?”

“Yes” said the mysterious figure.

“it’s the nightmare known as life, and I’m afraid for you its about to come to end.”

“Why! What did I do to deserve this” cried Kage?

“It’s not what you did it’s what must be done, you are nothing and never will be anything your only purpose is to die.”

“I don’t care, kill me! who said I wanted to live after this, everyone I care about is gone” Kage cried.

“You misunderstand me You will not be killed by my hands”,

“Then why what did my family do to you”,

“Nothing I only needed to get rid of your only attachment to this world so that I could send you back to where you came.”

“Why who sent you who am I!”

“Your gonna have to ask him when you get there.”

Who!?

“God.”

Prologue End

2