Chapter 33: Kand (3) R-18**
124 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next several days passed in a similar fashion, with the only differences being how the girls spent their time, and which girl(s) spent the night with David, though Dhara was never one of them.

This was both due to the fact that she wasn't expected or required to and that she was still adapting to Cornith and trying to figure out her place in the group.

That isn't to say she wasn't necessarily against participating; she just wasn't quite ready.

I guess this would be a good place to mention what exactly the relationship was between David and everyone currently in his party.

Everyone aside from Erena and Aurelia Spirit Beings he used his Authority as a Dungeon Master to Summon and Contract and will eventually act as Guardians for his Dungeon when he forms it.

He currently had nine of such slots, one for every Tier he achieves, with four being filled.

As such they were also technically a part of his Household.

Aurelia was essentially a Spirit Being that he had brought into existence and also a member of his Household.

And as you already know Erena was the first member of his Household and a True Dragon.

As members of his Household, they all instinctively felt very deeply for one another and thought of one another as family, shared a certain degree of telepathy, and could very keenly sense one another’s emotions.

Most Households typically consist of individuals of the opposite sex to the Master of the Household and function similarly to a Harem.

Though that is not mandatory, most Celestial Fae who form Households tend to keep the practice alive, and as such it represents roughly 70 percent of Households.

And it is taught amongst Deva to expect to be treated as a spouse if you join a Household and are of the opposite sex of its Master.

On the morning of the fifth day, David was awoken by the sensation of a soft, velvety, tongue twirling around his cock as a hand stimulated his member and his balls were occasionally sucked into a warm and moist orifice.

After he came to his senses he raised his upper body with the help of one of his arms and looked downward as he used the other to lift the blanket covering his lower.

What was revealed to him after that was a picture of obscene beauty.

Green Feather was laying between his legs, with her hair tied up in a bun and a soft arch in her back as she serviced his member with one hand and fingered herself with the other

Her form was naked and she was releasing soft moans of pleasure.

The sight sparked his arousal and his already stiff member grew even harder as his eyes narrowed.

As his cock continued to throb in her hand she soon stopped sucking on his balls and made eye contact with him as she moved to push his cock into her mouth.

His hands dug into the bedsheets beneath him as her head bobbed up and down, continuing to twirl her tongue around his member.

He relaxed his mind and continued to stare at her through narrowed eyes as he enjoyed the sensation of her mouth pleasuring him, releasing a groan of pleasure every so often.

Eventually, he got to the point where he no longer cared to hold back his orgasm and let the feeling overtake him as he used one of his hands to hold her head in place and thrust his hips forward so that she took him in up to the base.

When he hid her body suddenly began to quiver as she achieved orgasm through her masturbatory actions.

After the feeling of orgasm passed he removed his length from her mouth and repositioned them so that she was laying spread eagle her back against the bed and he was laying between her legs which were bent at the knee.

He began to kiss her lower body, starting at her inner thigh region and progressively moving further inwards before eventually reaching her vaginal entrance.

As he did so she ran her hands through his hair and felt the sense of anticipation build up within her as her core gradually tensed.

When he finally reached her vaginal entrance his tongue left his mouth and he used it to capture some of the sexual fluids she released from her inner depths before using it to run up the entire length of her crevice eliciting a gasp of pleasure as her core further tensed.

He licked her a few more times before pushing his tongue inside her and beginning his exploration.

As he took action, she began to grind her against him and her brows furrowed in pleasure.

He eventually used one hand to hold her in place and the fingers of the other to better stimulate her lower mouth.

He then quickly lost himself in the task at hand as she was reduced to a quivering mass of nerves and was rocked by numerous orgasms.

When he had had enough and she finally proved to be immobile he released her from his grasp and removed his mouth from her vaginal entrance.

He then raised himself up and spent some time playing with her deceptively large milky white breast and pink nipples, before eventually pulling himself all the way up and taking in her no delicate appearance.

Her face was rosy and she had a dazed look in her eyes.

He leaned down and sized her lips.

When he did she soon came back to her senses and engaged him in a war of tongues.

As she did their hands took action, roaming one another’s bodies and stimulating their respective erogenous zones.

After a while he took hold of his member and maneuvered his hips, bringing the head of his snake to her cave entrance.

He then teased her by rubbing himself against her lower mouth, eliciting a pleading look from her face, as her eyes filled with longing.

He smiled deviously as he continued teasing her before eventually succumbing to his own desire.

He thrust his hips forward and slowly slid into her as his brows furrowed in pleasure and both released sounds of pleasure.

He then continued thrusting in and out of her at various rhythms until they came one after the other.

Once they were done they showered and got dressed before leaving his room.

***

When the two joined the others for breakfast Aurelia handed him two letters and said "Noah sent Cersi to deliver them," with an indication to a grayish-blue owl perched on one of the counters eating from a bowl.

He nodded in understanding and took the letters from her, reading them one after the other as the rest of his companions ate breakfast and conversed amongst themselves.

After he first came to this world and spoke with Eden, David came to the understanding that aside from his companions, he would need many trustworthy subordinates of remarkable potential and talent if he wanted to fulfill his goal of uniting the Human Realm.

And being the sentimental bastard he was he decided to form a "Round Table" made up of Leaders of Knight orders who would also serve to occupy and manage numerous Dukedoms to be established in the future.

They would also be charged with finding and cultivating potential candidates to fill the rest of the noble positions in his planned feudal system.

As of right now, he planned on there being twelve dukes.

The leaders of each of the knight orders would be in possession of a sword that both served as a marker of their Identity and granted them immeasurable power.

Each sword was created with his Primordial Blood as a key material and Bestowed with various powers and abilities. 

All of the swords had already been created and three of them had been bequeathed.

The first was given to Aurelia and she was made the leader of The Imperial Knights which consisted of the members of his Household.

The second was given to a man named Siegfried who possessed a Dragonic Bloodline and lived on the Eastern Continent. 

He was assigned The Order of The Dragon, or the Dragonic Order, and was currently in the process of building the first Regiment.

The third was given to Noah Vail, an heir to the Vail Empire.

He was in charge of the Divine Order.

As a side note once each of the swords was Bestowed it would be bound with its owner and could not be used by any other unless the current owner died or became unworthy and the sword chose a new owner.

As he read the letters delivered by Cersi he was given a series of pleasant surprises and mentally adjusted several of his plans.

As such when he was finished reading he announced, "There will be a change of plans, we will be staying in Kent for a little while after the Auction."

"Also, I want to try to finish up our business in Valhalla within two years so we can return to Draco, as such I will be cutting down on some of the sightseeing exhibitions."

Everyone acknowledged his words, but Aurelia took a moment to ask, "Why the change in plans?"

"Two reasons," David raised two fingers before continuing, "The first is that Noah found a suitable candidate for the fourth sword in Kent. And the second is that Sigfried happened to find a location that suited my parameters for the establishment of my Dungeon on Draco."

When he finished a light of realization flashed in everyone's eyes and they nodded in understanding.

Following that brief interlude, they finished breakfast and took care of any last-minute preparations, and checked out of the Inn before departing the city.

0