Chapter 32: Kand (2) R-18**
196 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alright, I'm back, let's get straight into it. 

***

With the controller in hand, he walked over to the door and opened it.

Seeing that it was Hikaru he looked him over and asked, "What's up?"

He was the same height and build as David, and had silvery-gray hair just as unruly as David's as well.

He was fair-skinned, had amber-colored eyes with golden flakes and double pupils, and pointed ears with attached earlobes.

He like David was also wearing sweatpants, though he was wearing a plain white tee while David was topless.

"I figured you'd be about to start up your game, and I didn't want to go out with the girls by myself so I decided to swing by," Hikaru responded to David’s previous question.

David nodded in understanding with a knowing smirk and waved Hikaru in.

After the latter entered he closed the door and led him over to where he had set up the game.

He passed Hikaru a controller and asked, "You want zombies or do you want to join a lobby?"

"Let's find a lobby. We can run a few games of zombies later." Hikaru answered as they signed into their accounts.

"Heard." David nodded before taking out two headsets and handing one of them to Hikaru.

They then found a lobby with several spots open and joined before chatting with the people in it as they waited for the rest of the spots to be filled.

The following couple hours were followed by several games, and a great deal of banter and wisecracking, which ended with the two of them adding several new people to their friends lists before leaving the lobby.

After that, they switched over to Zombies on Black Ops II and ran that for a few more hours.

By the end of that, it was between 7 and 8 O'clock at night.

Seeing that they placed a call down to the front desk to order some room service and moved to the suite's main room and situated themselves in front of the TV. 

This was followed by more banter and wisecracking alongside some talking on the TV as the two watched a recently trending anime and waited for their room service to arrive.

After a while their food arrived and the two proceeded to chow down.

Partway through their meal (which was on par with the food put down by a Shonen protagonist) the door to the suite swung open and the girls made their way in from a most likely expensive day on the town.

Green Feather's thick platinum blonde hair was tied in a high ponytail, and she was donning a medium-length emerald green dress with silver designs that sowed off her collarbone and upper back and black knee-high boots.

She had emerald green eyes with streaks of silver with rather large pupils, fair skin, pointed ears, pink lips, and a slender physique standing at 5'11.

Seraphina was the same height and of similar build to Green Feather, with golden blonde hair tied in a crown braid with a few strands left free to frame her whether delicate face.

She had rose-gold colored eyes with vertical pupils, pointed ears, fair skin with a rudy glow, and donned wore a white sweater, a black leather skirt, and black ankle-high boots.

Dhara's rather thick dark-auburn colored hair was tied into a reverse braid bun with some sections being left out to frame her face, and she was donned in a pair of form-fitting blue jeans which quite nicely outlined her legs and backside, a longsleeved forest green sweater, and a pair of canvas shoes.

Erena's hair was tied in a waterfall braid and she was dressed in a royal blue sweater, a pleated skirt of white color, and a pair of white canvas shoes.

Her eyes had become more of an amber color that some times to be a reddish brown, rather than their previous crimson, and the intervening year since she first met David.

Yet, they seemed to suit her more, and gave her an air she didn't previously hold.

Aurelia's hair was tied in a five-strand braid, and she was dressed in knee-high boots, a knee-length white skirt, and a golden-yellow linen blouse tucked into her skirt.

As they walked through the door they caught sight of the guys lounging around as they devoured enough food to feed a small army.

The two groups looked each other over before David spoke, "How was it?"

"It was fun." "It was Nice." "Pretty Interesting." "Worth it." "A good way to blow off some steam." The five of them answered, and they gave awkward smiles when they realized they had all spoken at once.

In response, David gave a knowing smile, and Hikaru gave a small chuckle.

David turned his attention to Aurelia and asked, "Come across anything interesting?"

"We happened to come across news regarding the Empyrean Auction. It has been confirmed that there will be at least two Divine Grade items put up for sale, alongside a dozen or so World Grade Items, and several dozen Legendary Items." Aurelia responded as she moved to sit beside him, while the rest of the girls found seats for themselves as well.

The Empyrean Auction was the reason they were planning on heading to Kent. It was held once every one-hundred years by the Pendragon Trading firm in its auction hall in Kent.

It was scheduled to take place on the Summer Solstice, and he planned to use it to sell a few items of his own creation in an effort to cause some chaos in the future.

It was currently June 5th which meant that the auction would take place in roughly two weeks.

"Really?" David asked aloud with his brows raising slightly.

He hadn't excepted to come across Divine Items at the auction, the best he thought to hope for was World Grade items.

This was due to the fact that Divine Grade items only had a 1% chance of showing up at the once-in-a-thousand-year Stellar Auctions the Firm held.

No one in their right mind would willingly auction off such a high-ranked item 

"Yep. The Pendragon Trading firm made the announcement themselves." Aurelia responded as she picked up a rather large piece of roasted meat resembling a chicken leg and proceeded to eat it.

David's eyes lit up in anticipation as he spoke softly, "This should be fun then."

They then finished acknowledgment as they ate, Hikaru and Green Feather engaged in a small squabble.

As a side note by this point, David had already donned a long-sleeved cotton shirt.

After everyone finished eating David called someone to take away the dishes, and everyone went about their business.

***

David was in his bed with his back resting against the headboard watching a movie when someone knocked on his door.

"Come in." He raised his voice above its normal level and told them through the door.

Soon after that, the door swung open and Aurelia entered with Erena in tow, closing the door behind them.

They were dressed in sleeveless nightgowns with rather deep necklines, that expose their upper backs and came down to just above their knees, and sheer stockings and garter belts.

Aurelia's was a nice cream color and Erena's was a dark blue.

Aurelia was bolder than her accomplice and held a rather seductive look on her face as she led the way in David's direction.

Whereas Erena trailed slightly behind and had a rather shy and amorous expression.

She had engaged in such acts with David numerous times already going as far back as a month or two after they met.

But rarely did she do it with another person present, let alone participate in the act.

The first time was several weeks ago when Seraphina and Aurelia convinced her to give it a go.

Which was quite similar to the occurrence which convinced her to engage in a sequel relationship with David in the first place.

As David saw the two of them approaching her turned off the TV and gave them his undivided attention.

The two soon reached opposite sides of the bed and removed their nightgowns revealing the undergarments beneath.

They both wore lace undergarments which were sheer in nature, with the only difference being the design and color which, similarly to their stockings and garter belts matched the color of their nightgowns.

Seeing this, David rid himself of his shirt and bottoms tossing them onto the floor at the floor of the bed.

The two climbed on top of the bed and approached him, taking in his nude form.

Placing particular focus on the monstrous member which was growing more erect with each passing second.

Their arousal was similarly made apparent by the blush spreading across their skin, the stiffening of their nipples, the glistening moisture present on their inner thighs, and the breathing which gradually roughened as they approach.

They soon reached him.

When they did so they shared a brief glance before Aurelia moved forward to seize David's lips with her own and Erena grabbed his now rock-hard member.

As she wrapped her slender hands around it and felt the searing heat and throbbing veins, David released a small groan of pleasure while his tongue fought a fierce war against Aurelia's.

Erena began to move her hands up and down as she lowered her head and released a string of saliva onto his throbbing cock.

Soon after she extended her tongue outwards and began to run it across his cock, treating it as if it were a popsicle.

All the while, making sure to pay particular attention to the head.

As she did so the war between Aurelia and David continued. 

One of his hands became entangled in Erena's hair while the other was used to grope Aurelia's behind, before moving into her underwear to tease her lower mouth.

Both of the girls released moans, and eventually, Erena began to suck on his balls, eliciting groans from David, while Aurelia ran her hands across his body.

After a while, Erena placed his member in her mouth and began to Bob her head up and down.

Around the same time, David detangled his hand from her hair and began to use it to tease her secret garden, while he and Aurelia parted ways, with the latter removing her bra and the former beginning to use his mouth to play with her nipples.

Aurelia noticed when he was about to climax and used her hands to press down on Erena's head, causing the entirety of David's length to entire her mouth and throat.

In the following instant, David came, shooting his entire load down Erena's throat as the latter's eyes narrowed and teared up slightly.

Following that, David removed his length from her mouth and engaged her in a passionate kiss lasting the better part of a minute while Aurelia licked him clean.

The girls then removed the rest of their garments, minus the garter belts and stockings, as David watched with hungry eyes groping his own member all the while.

He then maneuvered so that he was laying spread eagle before Aurelia straddled his crotch with her face towards him, while Erena straddled his face with her back towards Aurelia and her hands resting on the headboard.

He then wrapped his arms around Erena's hips from the back and began to kiss her inner thigh area before using his tongue to explore her inner thighs, eliciting a continuous string of pleasure-filled moans.

Having her soon reduced to nothing but a quivering mass as she was rocked by several orgasms.

All the while Aurelia first busied herself with placing her palms against his chest before grinding herself against his engorged member, eliciting her own string of moans.

Eventually, she tired of that and needed more, so she raised herself up on one hand and used the other to slowly guide his member into her cavern.

Her brows furrowed in mind-numbing pleasure as she slowly sank downwards along his member taking him all the way in.

She then began to undulate her hips as she moved to hit her various pleasure points bringing herself ever closer to orgasm, before pulling back slightly to delay her climax for as long as possible.

Eventually, she could no longer delay it and her body and mind were rocked by an overwhelming orgasm.

Feeling her walls tighten around him, David stopped holding back and released his seed deep inside her.

After that, they switched positions and continued on long into the night.

0