Chapter 37: Dhara’s First Time R-18**
103 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

David and Astrid soon entered a private room and sat down across from each other on two sofas separated by a coffee table, which was soon decorated by two cups, a pot of hot tea, and several pastries courtesy of one of the Auction House's many staff.

"If you wouldn't mind could you show me the items you intend to put up for this auction?" Astrid asked as David munched on a pastry and poured himself a cup of tea.

"Certainly," David commented between bites as he used his free hand to release seven items from his space ring. 

Five of the items were vials of fluid, one was a silver-colored spear, and the last was a black sword.

Three of the vials contained Bloodline potions of golden color. 

The fluids contained Black and White, Green-Blue, and Crimson Red runes specifically.

Each vial was created with his Primordial Blood as the base ingredient.

They granted those who consumed them with a True Imperial Dragon, Colossus, and World Devouring Wolf Bloodline respectively.

All three of these were Races of Celestial Fae.

There were 12 of these races, all except one of which were a subordinate Bloodline of David's.

The one that wasn't was exclusive to females, known as The Valkyrie Race.

They were the female equivalent of Berserkers

Valkyries and Berserkers together made up the Sukahs.

Colossi were massive humanoid beings who when fully grown could span countless light years in height, standing taller than the Firmament.

They possessed unparalleled strength and were the closest of any race to the Branch of Elements stemming from the Amalgamation known as Wood.

They posssessed unparalled shape-shifting abilities and physical prowess.

World Devouring wolves were extremely agile and voracious, they could and would eat anything and everything, often leading to the destruction of worlds.

Their race was extremely limited in number as they suffered very low fertility rates.

Their numbers are mainly made up of individuals the Heavenly Will personally conspired to create.

Black and White Dragons had long since disappeared from the face of Cornith, having been massacred through the machinations of various races due to their sheer power.

They were once the true rulers of the dragon race as well as the rest of Cornith.

They were thought to be extinct and the ruling of Dragons was left to the Azure True Dragons.

The other two vials contained a pale blue liquid containing multicolored runes.

These were reagents that would improve both one's inborn constitution and Affinities, as well as their Anima to an insane degree.

They would show the best results when consumed by a human.

One of the main ingredients for these was also his Primordial Blood, but liquidified Divinity served as the base and they had quite a bit more additives than the Bloodline Potions.

As for the two weapons.

Both were things he had forged and Bestowed with various abilities.

The sword was named Dragnel and the Spear was named Magni.

They were in the beginning stages of forming Anima, and their first owners would likely be able to hold onto them for life.

When he released the items the auras they gave off penetrated the isolation barrier built into the room and elicited various reactions from the powerful individuals throughout Kent as they looked in the direction of the Auction House.

Astrid quickly worked to reinforce the barrier as shock flashed across her face as a result of both the collective aura they released and the results of her observations.

The Three Bloodline Potions were Divine Grade, while the reagents and weapons were World Grade.

"You made these?" Astrid questioned incredulously as she realized that the weapons had been forged by the same individual, and the vials carried the slightest hint of said individual's aura, meaning that his Divinity was a main ingredient.

Her words shocked him slightly as he didn't expect her to figure it out so quickly.

But his silence was the only answer she got in return.

Said silence was more than enough to confirm her suspicions and she narrowed her eyes in thought briefly, before deciding to move on.

She then informed him that the items could be included in the auction but The Auction House would receive ten percent of the selling price.

To which he agreed and departed the Auction House.

As he left she immediately reported the incident to her mother and tasked someone to observe David.

David of course felt the individual tailing him around, but didn't do anything about it as he could understand that they couldn't very much allow unknown factor such as himself to roam around their city unchecked.

***

He soon returned to the Inn and made his way to his suite.

He entered his room and set up his console before logging into Minecraft and getting some more work done on his recently started structure.

He was about half an hour in when there was a knock on his door.

He put his controller down and walked over to the door.

When he opened it he saw that it was Dhara.

"What can I do for you?" He asked with his signature carefree smile.

"I wanted to speak with you about something." She responded cooly before asking, "Can I enter?"

"Most certainly." David showed her in before closing the door.

They sat across from each other in two of the chairs decorating his room.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"I want you to fuck me." She said with a straight face, as they locked gazes.

"Oh?" David asked with a knowing smile.

"Yes."

"Why all of a sudden?" He asked before continuing on, "I mean, I know you were never necessarily against the idea and were to some extent expecting it. But why the sudden assertiveness?"

"Now is the best time. We have several days until the auction begins, which should be enough time to get the initial hunger we are bound to stir up after we complete the act for the first time." Dhara offered.

"You not wrong about that." David agreed with the logic of her argument.

But there was still something he felt the need to clarify, "Why do you think I want to engage in such acts with you?"

In response, she looked at him as if he was mentally challenged and stated, "Because I'm a sexually appealing woman. As well as the fact that due to your constitution, you have both a very high sex drive and an intense need to release the seed that your body produces. Which results in you needing numerous sexual partners. Less you run the risk of fucking any of them to death."

"And?" David asked, as there was another reason that she failed to mention, but he was sure she should be aware of.

She stared into his eyes briefly, wondering if she really needed to say the words.

Eventually, she gave in and said, "Because I am a woman who belongs to your Household and therefore you feel the intense desire to me make sure I belong to you in every way."

"Exactly." David smiled in celebration before he added, "It's good that you know."

He then stood up, picked her up in a princess carry, and deposited her on his bed in a flash before he began to first undress himself, and then undress her.

Several seconds later the two were engaged in a deep kiss as she straddled him and he sat at the foot of the bed.

His already rock-hard member was situated between her decently sized and perfectly firm ass cheeks as her hands roamed his body.

One of his hands was wrapped around her waist while he kneaded her breasts and pinched and pulled on her nipples, alternating between which breast he played every once in a while.

Eventually, they broke the kiss and he lowered his head to take one of her breasts in his mouth playing the nipple with his tongue, while his hand stimulated the other one.

This caused her to arch her back as she moaned in pleasure.

After eliciting a string of moans from her, he flipped them around.

Her back was pressed against the bed and she used his left hand to pin both of hers above her head.

He then used his right hand to toy with her lower body, sometimes even teasing her asshole, as he showed love to her breasts with his very talented mouth.

He soon had her reduced to a mass of nerves, as her abdomen tensed and her body continuously quivered as she was rocked by numerous orgasms, eliciting a seemingly endless stream of moans and screams of pleasure.

By the time he was finally content to end her torment, she was soaked in sweat and the bedsheets located beneath her lower half were soaked with the sexual fluids she had released as well as a wee bit of urine which David had just recently learned she was prone to releasing when hit by a hard enough orgasm.

Following that he engaged her in another deep kiss before he spit in his palm and used it to lubricate his member.

He then rubbed the tip of his cock against her entrance and whispered in her ear, "Are you ready?"

"Yes." She responded.

Her voice cracked due to the continuous screams she had released earlier.

Hearing that he gave a know smirk as he stole her lips for yet another kiss before beginning to ease into her, causing her body to tense as she moaned.

He used his free hand to play with her body to make her relax.

When she did he grabbed ahold of her waist and thrust himself into her up to the base all at once.

Her mind briefly went blank due to the pain.

As her senses returned to her, he waited where he was and used both hands to explore her body, easing her tension once more.

When she was ready he began to slowly thrust in and out of her, causing the earlier pain to fade away, replaced with a sensual sense of pleasure which was rapidly growing.

Her insides began to morph into his shape in an effort to accommodate him and pull him further in.

As he felt her insides move his pace gradually began to increase pushing them both closer and closer toward climaxing.

Eventually, she tumbled into the abyss and her body spasmed while her mind once more went blank, as her insides seized around him.

As her insides bound him in a vice he lost control of himself and released a load deep inside her.

After they both came back to their senses they began to kiss as he conducted slow and shallow thrusts into her.

Eventually, they parted and repositioned themselves, with her laying beneath his legs as he sat up, supporting himself with his hands.

She gave him a handjob as she began to lick him clean.

Her motions were clumsy at first but she was a quick learner and figured out both the right tempo to go at and how to hit all his pleasure spots.

After his member was clean she took him into her mouth and began to Bob her head up and down.

Shallowly at first with a few mishaps, but she soon figured that out as well and was able to take him in all the way to the base.

He soon reached a climax, letting his back fall against the bed as he used his hands to hold her head and thrust his hips so his cock was lodged in her through before she released his second load of the day.

She gulped down his seed before she removed him from her mouth and licked him clean of any remnants, taking not to suck on him a few more times to get any still stuck in his urethra.

They then spent several long hours exploring one another’s bodies in various positions.

Getting to know one another very intimately as they did so.

0