2. What lies behind the façade
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Muni mountains

''Take care of the her needs, till she can take care of them herself and bring her to me later.'' -Chief

''Yes, chief.'' -Group of disciples

Bowing respectfully and carefully trotting away, everyone but Criston had left the scene. Glancing at their disappearing figures he turned to look at the chief. 

''So?'' -Criston

The chief was humming in a good mood as he walked towards his own chambers, Criston following closely behind. He turned his head slightly to peek at his disciple over his shoulder. 

''You don't need to keep it under wraps anymore, chief. It's just me here now.'' -Criston

''Well, what do you think? Obviously she is everything and even more we had hoped! Absolutely amazing, and I doubt shes going to cause any trouble, seeing how calm of a baby she is. Kukuku-.. KEKEKE! That power and that bearing, don't you think she is going to be wonderful material? Ah, how delightful.'' -Chief

Lurching over himself shuddering all over as he started pouring out his thoughts, the chief suddenly turned to face his dear disciple with his hand spread over his face, eyes open wide and a crazed smile hung on his lips. 

''..Don't you think so, my dear Criston?'' -Chief

Criston looked at the chief with an unchanging expression as he sighed inwardly. If not for this personality of his, he would be such a magnificent leader, he thought. 

''Yes, chief. It is exactly as you say.'' -Criston

Clicking his tongue the chief seemed disappointed at Cristons reaction. Swiftly walking in front of him and grabbing his disciples chin he gazed straight into his eyes as he licked his own lips. With a smile just as crazed as before, he asked..

''Criston, my beloved disciple, is it that you find your master an absolute lost cause and disappointment that you have such a dull reaction nowdays?'' -Chief

Calmly staring back into his masters eyes, his face unwilling to give out even a shred of emotion. 

''No such thing, master.'' -Criston

The chief seemed to grow tired of this game as he let go of Cristons chin with a care free attitude, leaving behind a bruise. He put on, once again, the façade of a wise and dignified leader, turning on his heels, he proceeded to his chambers once again.

''You'll service me again later.'' -Chief

Bowing to the chiefs disappearing figure, he said in a voice not any louder than before. 

''Yes, master.''


Knock knock knock. 

''Come in.'' -Chief

The chief responded without even turning his head towards the door as he sat comfortably on an armchair, sipping a red liquid out of a crystal cup. 

''Excuse me.'' 

The door opened with a soft creak as a figure clad in a dark robe stepped inside, bowing silently to the figure that wouldn't look his way he then moved in front of the chief and knelt with his head down. 

''Master.''

''You're late, Criston.'' -Chief

He said, sparing not even a glance for his disciple as he ran his finger repeatedly on the edge of the crystal cup. 

''Yes. Something came up with the clan and I was asked to take care of it as your closest aide. I apologize.'' -Criston 

Throwing a glance, devoid of any warmth, towards his kneeling disciple, he pondered for a moment as he swirled the red liquid in his cup. 

''Lift your head.'' -Chief

Immediately responding to his masters call, Criston lifted his face to look at the figure of his master. As his gaze traveled up towards his face he noted the chief wearing a robe that was barely hanging on him. Loosely tied at his waist, it magnificently displayed his long, toned legs and his smooth, wide, yet delicate chest. 

As soon as his disciples eyes made contact with his line of sight he smoothly reached out and grabbed his chin. The chief emptied the rest of the liquid in his cup into his mouth as he brought his face close to his disciples and roughly planted his lips onto the others. Swirling the liquid with his tongue inside his mouth he gulped half of it and let the other half flow down his disciples throat. Parting with Cristons lips and letting go of his chin, he wiped his own mouth as he lifted himself off the chair. 

''Lets go.'' -Chief

Holding in a cough, Criston got up slowly and walked some ways behind the chief, moving soundlessly. They strolled to the bottom of a staircase made of rocks. With only a few candles lighting the way, the darkness that surrounded was giving out the cold pressure of an abandoned dungeon.

Even without the ability to see properly the two moved around effortlessly as they reached the chamber the staircase leads to. Having been around many times they both knew the ins and outs of this secret chamber. 

The chief looked at his disciple, a wicked smile rising on this face. I wonder what we should do today. Thrilled, but having trouble choosing he decided to first guide his precious toy to the shackles hanging from the wall to get started. 

''Now, if you would be a doll and get in position, darling.'' -Chief

Feeling a shiver come down from the back of his head to his very feet, Criston twitched ever so slightly. Quickly composing himself he took the last steps between him and the shackles, dropped his robes on the floor and positioned himself on the wall, slipping his wrists through the loose cuffs. The chief came over grinning from ear to ear, humming quietly as he fastened the cuffs around his toys wrists safely. As he pulled on a chain hanging from the ceiling the shackles tied to Criston started tightening themselves and slowly lifted him off the ground. 

''My, now that's a sight, tell me my precious disciple, what should we start with today? Maybe the whip? Or is that perhaps too basic? I think a hammer would be too boring... AH! Now I know, lets go with the mini iron maiden this time around, you wouldn't mind right? They say to leave the best for last but it's alright, I am sure we can think of something else after!''-Chief

Criston felt his back go cold immediately and tried his best to hold back on trembling as the chief excitedly went over to the table and grabbed a small iron maiden, bringing it over to his disciple. 

''Now then, you know the drill, it's alright to scream!''

He said in a cheerful voice as he opened the clasps of the iron maiden, carefully wrapping it around Cristons member. Feeling a tremble from the object he frowned slightly, not even turning to look at his toys face. 

''Dear, if you move so much I wont be able to position the spikes properly and it might even damage your goods, you know?'' -Chief

Hearing his masters annoyed tone, Criston quickly tried to control his body along with the tremors. 

''Disciple is sorry.'' -Criston

Hmph. The chief slowly enclosed the member inside the iron maiden and locked it in place with a clack that was drowned under the loud groans and grunts of his disciple. He looked up at the white face of his disciple as he felt a strong sense of intoxication give rise to itself inside him. Ah, so beautiful.. Seeing drops of cold sweat rolling down his toys cheeks he felt overjoyed, going over to bring the next toy to use to play with his disciple.

He went back to Criston in large, excited strides, waving around a horse whip. 

''I thought since we started big, we'd continue a little gentler first.~'' -Chief

Starting off, he only softly slapped the whip on his cheek, leaving behind a red area, moving lower he slapped the whip against Cristons skin harder each time. With great speed and enthusiasm he cracked the whip three times, on the shoulder, the chest and the ribs. Marveling at the sight of the agitated areas he went on slapping, the abs, the protruding hipbones.. Finally as he cracked the whip properly the sixth time he drew blood, causing his entire body to tremble ever so slightly with excitement. 

Getting even more exhilarated than before he vigorously cracked the whip left and right until there wasn't much skin left untouched. The chief felt his breath get a little ragged as he straightened himself and his robes, fixing his gaze on his artwork. He threw the whip to the corner of the room and picked a small knife from the wall instead, gently sliding his finger  across the blade. As not even a cut was made to his skin, he felt quite content. Yes, let's use this one.

A chillingly cold and perverse smile on his lips he moved closer to Cristons body, tracing his fingers along the lines of his not so visible muscles. Finding a spot he found pleasing, the chief looked up at his toys flushed face and licked his cheek from the jawline up.

''You know I do this because I love you very much, don't you?'' -Chief

He whispered.

Without giving him the time to answer, he pressed the jagged knife against his toys skin and pulled it along the lines of his body, only to notice it barely scratched the skin. The chief did it again, and again, until the skin was completely cut open and blood started flowing out. This is great! He looked at his work happily, moving on to the next spot, drawing another line again, sawing at the skin with the jagged knife like it was a piece of wood. Stroke by stroke cutting in deeper and tearing the flesh apart in a crude way. 

As gasps for breath and groans filled the chamber with sound, the chief continued on putting effort into making line after line of bloody streaks on his disciples body.

The sound of the cutting of the flesh would have been better left emitted from ones hearing, but it kept torturing the mind of Criston along with the pain of having his skin ripped apart by a dull and jagged knife. His entire body was red and blue as he felt like his whole being thumped together with his heart that beat heavily. The air became soon moist and stagnant with the smell of iron and sweat lingering around, teasing the senses of the people involved. 

Time trickled by as the chief changed his means of torture a couple of times before feeling satisfied, hours later. Licking the dull knife clean of blood he turned around to place it on the table as he heard a curious sound of something spilling onto the floor. A chuckle escaped his lips, as he peeked over at his disciple, seeing pink liquid spilling from the iron maiden wrapped around his member. My, my. He traveled right back to his toy and flicked the metal case as he looked up into the others face. 

''My precious thing, did you just dirty your masters belongings..?'' -Chief

Grinding his teeth together Criston had bore with the torture for hours without letting a single scream out, his face had flushed with pink as he looked absolutely disheveled. Covered in bruises, cuts and blood his entire being shivered as beads of sweat trailed down his body. His gaze meeting his masters gaze he let out a soft whine. 

''I'm deeply sorry, master..'' -Criston

''Now I cant take it off for you, you'll have to do it yourself. '' -Chief

''Yes.'' -Criston

Nodding satisfied, the chief yanked on the chain which lifted Criston up, the shackles and chains loosened up and he fell down with a clatter. The chief unfastened the cuffs and moved a few steps away, crossing his arms before his chest as he looked upon Criston as if watching a show. 

Criston sat on his knees with bad posture as his trembling hands reached out to the clasp of the iron maiden, softly trying to release it. The trembling of his hands traveling to the metal case and shaking the spikes inside He let out a few groans as he once again ground his teeth together, finally managing to open the clasp. He panted heavily as if it was very hard labor, very slowly opening the iron maiden, as the spikes left his flesh he felt pleasure and relief like no other.

Cristons red face twisted in the warped pleasure of getting the torture device off of him, dropping the iron maiden that dripped with pink liquid onto the cold stone floor with a clank. The strong odor of the pink liquid, that came from the blood and pee mixing together as it flowed out, assaulted the nose and the eyes of the people inside the chamber.

He looked up at his master with his ragged appearance, gasping for breath and oozing blood, yet his eyes held no coldness, instead his whole face was covered in a feverish expression. 

''Mm, very good.'' -Chief

The chief muttered under his breath before he planted a kiss on his dear disciples forehead, turning on his heels he headed for the staircase, but he didn't leave without a word. 

''Next month, same time.'' 

1