Record 2
2.8k 5 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Month 4 Day 4,

Sorry for ending off at a cliffhanger, I fell asleep while writing yesterday.

Anyways...

It was only a few days later did I receive a message out of nowhere which I was busy trying out the skills I gained from learning what I could do.

I started out making myself a bed using the knowledge I have in my mind and the fragmented memories, shaping my imagination into reality.

I didn't just stop at making my own living quarters.

Beds, chairs, tables and even testing out the limits on my abilities to which I discovered a shocking fact.

I could literally create anything I could imagine which it seem broken since I never knew what the limit of my abilities was, until I discovered that not only did it stop at my ability to create stuff out of nowhere, but it also affected at how I could use magic as well.

I don't even know how magic works at first but with each knowledge I lack, suddenly my mind became filled with information on not only how magic works but it dawn upon me that my magic was quite broken as well.

Same as with my creation, my magic is also limitless as well that I could even stop time, teleport anywhere(unless I know where do I go) to even bend the magic itself to my very will.

At least, to the estimate of the info of myself after appraising myself....

---------------------

Name: Arcadia Blade(Arcy)

Race: Supreme Being

HP: Infinite

MP: Infinite

Skills: 

Creation of All(Supreme Rank)

Magic of All(Supreme Rank)

Knowledge of All(Supreme Rank)

********

------------------------

Creation of All(Supreme Rank)

Any concept or imagination can be made if the user's mana is enough to compensate for using the skill. It is the maximum rank of the skill and the user can now be able to create life with a soul.

Magic of All(Supreme Rank)

Any type of magic is available and it is the final upgrade in the magic tree. More mana is necessary to use any type of magic. As the rank goes up, mana reduction and even bending time and space takes less toll on the user. It is the highest ranking and as such, the user can even use spirit energy or divine magic to its limit, provided the user uses more mana than the necessary requirement.

Knowledge of all(Supreme Rank)

Any known knowledge, data or even future knowledge is stored into the mind and even non-existent knowledge would be slowly aquired provided the user provides more mana. It is the highest ranking skill and any knowledge user requires is available through the use of minimal mana to search the necessary information. There is no secrets hidden through the seekers of knowledge.

---------------------------

I was surprised to find out that I have these 3 skills in me which I was only shocked before finding out my race had change even though my appearance looks normal....

It was only when I thought about imagining about separating myself from my body did I realize I was actually floating as a ghost while looking down at my unconscious physical body itself.

I was slowly getting fed up with so many surprises one after another that I basically just want to leave this cave where I'm at....

Till I realize about why would I want to leave this place.

To search for food? Nope, I don't feel hungry and even if I did, I can basically create food out of thin air.

To know where I am? Basically not knowing that the moment I want to know where I am, my mind begins to fill up the necessary information, down to even what some random girl's panties are wearing. Which is white made of silk, made through some tedious process of handicraft and knitting from an expert craftsman. Not that I want to know about that or anything but for courtesy sake...........nice.

Finally....

"I don't really want to interact with anyone at all."

The core reason why I am hesitant of leaving this place as I feel a bit liberated through socializing and stuff, providing me with comfort that I, will never socialize if I remain in this place, where I am totally alone.

Looking around, I found out that this place was actually just a hole inside the ground where I am at and through the use of Clairvoyance, I get a detailed outlook at where the hell I am.

Below the center of the earth, the only closest thing near me was a cave and a legendary monster of calamity was sealed and rested near to me, currently trapped by a seal which is slowly deteriorating.

I could tell that within a few years, either the monster would notice it first or the seal breaks and all hell would be unleashed the moment he is released.

Currently, judging by the opposing team, It would take 10 years at most before the world ends or early if he manages to free his other brethren who were also sealed with him as well.

.

.

.

.

.

"Nah, it wouldn't concern me-"

The moment I said that, a wave of memories started to flood in as one thing that I ignored on my info which was the '*****', slowly began to change into....

[Inheritor of the Supreme Being's will]

68