Grim 2
2k 12 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"HAHAHAHAHA....."

"Shut up."

I was laughing with glee at the unexpected side of Grim since the first time I met him.

Since the first time I met him, he usually acts all cold and serious towards me while trying to reject my request since coming to this place.

He was right that I shouldn't try to bring the dead back to life since it is against the law of nature to revive a dead being. He only approve those who haven't left this place but its already been a long time since my pet died that he denied my request.

I tried to send him gifts but he usually turn it down due to him being strict with the rules of the living and the dead.

However, this was the first time I've seen him being flustered and all, even though he is just a skeleton without any skin or muscles to make an expression of being embarrassed or angry.

I can usually tell which expression is which due to hanging out with him for a long time now and seeing him act all distant towards me, just made me laugh even harder than before.

"Com'on man. I just turned into a girl and nothing changed around me. Or do you have something against women that your afraid of getting close to them?"

I grinned as I went closer towards him which he turned to me with a scowl on his face before looking away as continue to tease him.

While I could just easily try to peek in the secret as to why he is hiding in his mind using my universal google library to know from what's he's thinking to even the time he needs to poop, I held that notion since it would be breaching his privacy.

Plus, that would be kinda boring and unfair for the keeper of balance.

I decided to sigh since my main purpose wasn't to tease him or anything like that.

"Grim, can I get my dog now?"

"........"

He stares for me for a moment before shaking his head in annoyance, as if he was tired of me bothering him for the repeated request for a long time now.

For a immortal being, being a pesky person who can't seem to leave you alone and even annoys you with the repeated question over and over again, one's frustration of that person would continue to rise until it blows up.

Yet, even if he tried to get mad at me....he can't.

The place he is currently standing on, was basically what I done to this place which was now orderly and efficient than in the past.

Before I became the supreme being, this place was literally just a street market, it being where the souls were getting dragged around like slaves and the reapers had a hard time organizing and even arranging the souls if it was innocent or not. They couldn't even tell which is which due to the disorderly grouping of souls which have been just tossed around in some pit before they were sorted out, which made their work a lot harder than it should be.

By my intervention, this place became less of a medieval marketplace and more of a business office which had sorted out the souls in proper order, the reapers having less time working that I even saw one that decided to play around on earth and decided to become a Vtuber while at it.

Grim should have already been thanking me for even making his job, less than it should have been. Yet....

"I appreciate your offer Arcy. But I can't help with that."

"Why not?"

I look at him with puppy eyes as his demeanor changes instantly when I came here as a guy.

When talking with him as a guy, he usually just act all cold and scold me for the troubles I did. Mostly just annoying and pranking him did he chase me out of this plane with his scythe. Yet, when I come here as a girl. He acts flustered and shy, which shouldn't be the case for him.

Until, I realize the main perk of being a woman.

'They always get what they want....'

As I was going to bother him if he didn't give me a proper reason, he had told me the shocking truth...

"Your dog had already passed on in the afterlife and is already have been reincarnated."

".............."

That day, I came outside his office, with my clothes disheveled. Shouting in front of everyone that Grim was a scum and a cheater as I receive a letter at my room the next day, asking to fix the misunderstanding and even gifting me a soul of another dog as an apology.

Well, it was his fault for making me beg for something and only telling me the truth after a long time has passed but I also was at fault for trying to ruin his reputation...

In the end, I came back and apologize for the scene I made as he handed me the soul which was picked in the afterlife that I could use for myself before leaving this place and headed back to my room.

A new event had taken place by the time I had given life to my pet as it was the boy whom I taken care off, being groomed to be the hero of the world.

59