Variables 2
1.9k 9 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Approaching to a certain building, I looked at it for a minute to try and calm myself but seeing as there are so many stares behind me, as well as the knights who are station and are overlooking at my actions, I can't even try to be calm but had to force my face to act all calm and collected, even when I'm not.

For having an introvert to do this and attract so many attention to myself, it was basically a torture in itself yet for the sake of having to protect a certain person from being targeted by someone or something out of curiosity and harm.

What I plan on coming here was to scold, re-educate the kid and fixing his disability.

As for why I'm doing this kind of stunt which attracted attention, it was basically for the kid's safety first and foremost.

Healing a disability is something to consider and take into precaution solely because its basically regrowing a limb, which for the current tech in this world, something not possible to make excessively.

The most they could do was basically reattaching their limbs and even regrow them but either they would have to pay an exorbitant amount of money which only the royals could afford or steal it.

The high chance of having him be in danger because of it could very mean endangering the balance of the world(seeing as this kid is the hero and all). Which is to say the reason why I had to act all mighty and showing off.

Proving that he shouldn't be messed with if I were to intervene in his life, most of his problems would disappear if I did this and only appear when his future path gets diverge from the set fate it was pre-destined in.

As a supreme being, I could connect and predict every native on this planet by connecting myself into the world and following the path the world had set for. Every animal's lifespan, their destiny and even their fated love life are bound by the gaia's link.

So, every soul, body and even the life of this world can be attributed to already been seen if I gaze upon it and only those that come out of this world are something I couldn't see.

Variables are those Otherworlders who came from a different planet that are transported to another which aren't connected to the world's link. Meaning that I am unable to use it to predict that person's fate. Because their souls don't belong in this world, they couldn't be sorted out in the world's system and unable to be traced within the system.

In simple terms, its basically a virus that suddenly popped out of the system which the the AI(Planet) couldn't read or predict its movements and causing an error to the computer.

While it is easy for me to remove the Variable out of the world, as a Keeper of Balance, I can't interfere with the mortal plane unless the Variable causes an imbalance to the world.

Basically means that unless that fcker causes a problem which I, as the Keeper of Balance, have to interfere, he can't be touched at all. Like some sort of bug ruining the system I have built.

Yet....

'Who said about moving as a god when you can move as a loving mother who wants to 'teach' this person a lesson on whose child they messed with.'

As a god, I can't interfere with the mortal plane unless he causes an Imbalance to the world. He can rape, steal or even kill and I have to ignore his actions if it doesn't involve an imbalance.

However, who said about having to pose as a god right in front of him?

The Keeper of Balance must always adhere to the balance of the Galaxy. Be it to stop Universe-ending monsters from destroying all life, Beating up Evil gods that would sow chaos or incompetent Beings trying play god and bring ruin to the world.

Unless its either of those 3 or somehow related to the imbalance...

I, as the Keeper of Balance would move according to the rule of law, nature and logic. I decide which is fair and just and let both sides fight equally without any interference.

As such, I shall move in, not as a Supreme Being but as a loving mother.

"M-mom......stop...."

Who would even raise her lovely son upwards in an iron grip as I pat my future daughter-in-law, wishing the safe birth of my grandchild.

62