Date 3
1.3k 5 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pride was one thing I didn't have most in my life.

And what made me different from others is what humanity in whole would always have, even if they are at their lowest.

The pride to be at the top, to be far more than others, to be someone special. I wouldn't even deny that there is also those who prided themselves to even wanting to commit suicide. It might be a heavy word to say but all humans or any being that live and walk in these vast universe would have as they start to live.

So, it would be a question as to why, I, who is the almighty being in this world, lack one key trait that everyone should have.

'Pride doesn't give provide your next meal.'

From the start, I, also have a pride for myself when I was first been born in the world. To feel the attention of people and be notice by others that I could be someone special.

'Who are you?'

'Do I know you?'

'Wait, why are you here?'

'Oh, I didn't notice you were here.'

It could be one thing for a person to forget, yet I was shocked to the core about how I, who acted unique than others, tend to be left unnoticed by all.

Even if all the sacrifices I made, even having to humiliate myself to get their attention, I slowly began to realize how insignificant my existence was that I continue on my spiral to be left forgotten.

Coupled with even my own parents barely noticing my existence, my grades just barely passable at best and how I was always overshadowed by people around me, I continue on the spiral, my pride slowly crumbles while also suffering from the sacrifices that soon turn my life to hell.

As such, Pride gave me the worst pain, even if I didn't receive my just payment for the sacrifices I made.

"H-hey, are you eating a bit too-"

"Shut up. Miss, more please."

I smiled at the waitress who was shocked at the piles of plate at the table yet when she saw me, she was mesmerize by what she sees and ignore what he had seen and nodded at me.

"Right Away Miss."

"Thank you."

"..........."

Grim, who saw that I actually used my divinity to brainwa-I mean provided her to the right direction, could only sigh as I gobble down each snack that was on the table.

"Arcy, you do know you can just....'Create' fo-"

"Discount is discount. I ain't letting these guys get wasted over just because I could 'Create' one myself or even have the ability to 'Print' my own money."

Do you know how many starving people can't even have a decent meal or even have a meal at all? Or the fact that only those middle-class people just waste food because they can 'afford' it?

"You think that just because you are immortal and worldly desires doesn't affect you, you think your hot-shot over wasting a single bread? Huh?"

"W-wait, Arcy....I think your getting a bit he-"

"Oh, excuse me 'Mr. Its-just-some-measly-worldly-desires-that-I-shouldn't-get-heated-over'. Like, can you not just talk shit about how I, some Supreme Being who is suppose to be some kind of Ultimate Being who can do whatever and able to do everything I want, to just be a cheapskate as well?"

"........."

"Oh? Your suppose to even know my personality since you 'Viewed' my past life and should know how I, the 'Kid-that-almost-died-of-hunger-due-to-spending-my-money-on-internet-cafe-fees', have even cut off my food expenses to basically play games and even faught a old woman over the sale of some vegetables?"

I glared at Grim as I switch from the rage of a girl finding out my boyfriend cheating on me to 'Oh god, this cake is soo good....' after cutting a piece of cake and stuffing it into my mouth.

I don't usually open up to people due to my introverted personality and even if I do open up, I mostly try to argue over something idiotic since I usually never really talk to people and try to see me for who I am.

I am expressive of my words and usually try to connect to people but I never had that chance when I'm too afraid of people's views about me.

Yet, after hanging out with Grim and annoying the hell out of him, I slowly began to open up to him and been easily comfortable to people that I even come out and started to appear more and more than just being in my room.

So....

'I hope our friendship could always be like this.'

After that ordeal, we continue on to explore more in the area, letting me experience new things in life that I never would have in my own room.

38