Intruder 2
1.1k 1 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Where did that brat go?"

"She couldn't run far. Its impossible for her to escape here since this is the restricted area and there's only one way into there which is the gate where the calamity is sealed."

Multiple men began to look everywhere as I hold my breath and stay silent while I crawl into a hole that was next to a huge gate that was sealing the great calamity of the continent.

Scared and helpless, I slowly back myself away as I thought about how my life had turn out this was as I finally reached the end of the hole....

Or which was the end of it...

Until I broke something behind me and slid down as I began to get thrown off into somewhere I didn't expect myself to be in.

Once I regain myself, I frantically turn to my back and was surprise to see what I've seen.

In front of me was a kitchen yet somehow different as it has so many things placed everywhere from a huge metallic 'magic tool' to the lights which was not lit up by candles or anything I've seen back at my home.

It was like, I was transfered myself into a whole new dimension as if I didn't know where I am until a barking sound was heard and turn my head towards the voice it came from.

*Sniff Sniff*

I was surprise that it was a small animal that was sniffing my body while looking at me in a lewd way as it began to run all around me while I was petrified in fear.

Because of the unknown place I landed was something I didn't know, I feared of the person who had been living here to notice my presence since I had made a ruckus after breaking the wall behind me.

"Rye, Come!"

A voice then called out as I shuddered in despair, awaiting my demise of being spotted by that unknown person. Yet it seem that it still haven't notice my presence as the animal that was observing me suddenly took action and left my side, making me a bit relieved that I haven't been found out by the owner.

I quickly hid myself in a corner to look towards where the voice came from. To my surprise was a young and beautiful woman currently being attached to the animal who was at my side ago.

Its behavior was still lewd as it began to push her chest, fondling them with glee as the person didn't realize what its doing to her yet acts all playful and cheerful to the animal, thinking of it as her pet.

"Rye. Just wait a bit. I ordered Takeout while playing so it should take sometime before dinner arrive."

She patted its head while saying so, turning her back to it and started doing something with a weird magic tool that projects things inside that small device.

It cause my mind to be blown out of proportion due to the insane devices lying in front of me that I have completely travel from a new place altogether, not knowing where the place I am.

I was still shaken by the fact that I'm in some kind of a new world before an unknown ringing began to be heard around the place as the woman stands up and patting his dog while heading to a nearby wall which....

'W-what?! The wall....'

A surface which didn't have any sense of a door being there before, suddenly pops up out of nowhere as she opens the door and an unknown guy while holding an object in his hands before turning to the woman who then turned eyestruck and a lewd face pops up on his face.

"Ma'am, here's your takeout...."

"Thank you!"

Then, she suddenly waves her hand as the man became stiff and clueless as she just smiles and waving at him before closing the door yet had materializes a small piece of paper in her hands and toss it towards that person. After the door was closed, her smiling face vanishes.

"Uegh...I hate dealing with people. Glad that I'm alone and not talking with someone."

Her facial features completely change 180 repeatedly as she looks like a divine saint that lives in a big and unknown room one moment, to a woman that acts like the neighborhood women who constantly socializes with my mom, to someone who looks dissatisfied at life itself after she spoke to that person, not knowing she had used a spell to brainwash that man.

I was completely fooled that the woman in front of me was a different persona altogether, capable of even changing her facial features to match her tone.

While I was still scared stiffness from fear, a sudden rush of hunger overtake me as I realize that I haven't eaten since 2 days now after hiding and running from my Pursuers as a sudden wave of smell indulging my nose as I turned to see that she was placing some sort of food in a place and gave it to her dog.

The one she was holding unto was a pile of food stuffed inside a container as she shared half of the food with her pet as I couldn't handle my hunger and walk towards her.

"Um......"

I called out to her, hoping she would be kind to me out of pity to share her meal as she was shaken and turned towards me as her clear blue eyes which mesmerize those that look into it, widen in shock as the pair of two sticks she was holding unto fell to the ground, yet still stiff from an unknown person breaking into her place.

"Hi there."

To my fortunate surprise, she hold a small smile as she offers the container to me as I felt relieved, knowing that the person was kind enough to feed me.

Yet, I mistakenly dismiss the fact that she was just giving me the container as she hide her hands back as a metallic shaped object just materializes out of nowhere, a weapon that was capable of ending my life, had almost took mine....

37