Demon God 2
859 0 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wow, look at that bitch. She's smoking hot and spicy. I would definitely rate her 100/10."

"Peh, she might be hot as fuck, but I prefer those tiny girls whose bodies being petite since I love hearing their screams while I pound her so hard."

"Woah, who would have thought that Seikel would bring a woman here to be played around by us. Hehehe....guess that guy's fetish seems more crazy than ours. Hahaha."

I quietly walk by next to Arcadia as her mood seems a bit dark after what I've said to her. Not being happy and even having to hear perverted voices being thrown at her, she wasn't in the mood to talk while walking down the arena where the fighting takes place.

Devils live in such a barbaric society which strength rules all as it was always been a tradition since the ancient times. We mainly live like this because Devils don't necessarily die in the Devil Realm.

When a Devil dies, they usually turn to demons to live off in the underworld and proceed with the normal reincarnation afterwards. However, inside the realm, we basically respawn like it was nothing and in the end, we made a society based around the strong. Considering we can settle power with power here.

Anything goes inside here as long as we all stay inside the realm, we don't die. But for me right now, I now feel the threat of dying, even though I could be resurrected in this place.

(Arcadia, I love you.)

It wasn't usual for me to say something like this as we Devils don't usually commit to someone in our lives. We fight, fuck around and even steal someone's woman or daughter when we want as only the strong would prove that we can have everything we want as long as we are strong. Thats how the Devil's realm works.

So, it wasn't unusual for me to confess to Arcy as one look could give you want interest me from other women.

Firstly, she acts like a man yet possess womanly parts which gets me hard. Gods often act all arrogant and mighty that even with their beautiful looks, they never would act like mortals and often sees everything below them as trash or insects. Arcy on the other hand, she views everything like how a normal human would and wouldn't even discriminate ugly or handsome, she views them in equal way which added the charm of her being so high up yet so down to low person to hang around with and friendly to talk to.

Secondly, once you meet her, you quickly find out more interesting things from her. From how she often fixes her mistakes that makes her look cute that often backfires which makes her even cuter to even at the point where she gets close to people, not minding how they view her. Even when guys view her pervertedly, she just shows off her asset intentionally or not and never acts disgusted with them.

Finally....

(Everyone would lose one day, even when everything goes well. If your still alive, you can still get back up and continue advancing back to where you fall or even begun climbing higher since you know that losing is just a process of life.)

"..........."

For devils, the concept of losing is worse for higher ranking Devils like us. Yet, she prove something to me that even when I'm at my lowest, I can still climb back up. Which ended me at this spot and see the mistakes I made to improve further thanks to her. As such....

"Square up, Bitch."

In the middle of the arena, Arcy lifts both her arms right in front of me as I tried to calm her down yet to no avail as her mood wasn't pretty right now.

'Even when I only ask her that I love her, it shouldn't be something lik-'

Thats when he realizes the grave importance on location as he turns to the people around him and his face paled.

(I don't like like standing myself out unless its important. I just feel uncomfortable when all people's stares are towards me thats all.)

He remember in a distant past when he and Arcadia(formerly male) were talking about themselves while organizing the sinner's punishment and such. As its role was supposed to be given to the Devil God himself, he task those that are his elite Demon Gods to work it out with the Keeper of Balance as Seikel was chosen to be the representative to help the Keeper of Balance organize each sinners due to overpopulation.

So while passing time working with Arcy, both ask some personal questions with each other and slowly develop a bond like how Arcy bonds with Grim as well.

While Grim and Arcy are mostly just friends who are partnered due to each person's compatibility, Seikel and Arcy are at most just aquatinted due to work-related objectives. It was only when Arcy coming back here as a girl did Seikel's tone change and realize more on Arcy's character and his fondness to her.

As such, he knew that the more Arcy is with people, the less likely she is happy and sane which.....

"H-hey, we can talk this..."

He couldn't finish his words when a gust of wind just blew next to him and in the next moment....

"............."

Half his body, along with the arena being cut in half, send a message to all Devils inside that day a grave reminder to all....

Never mess with a person who would likely give you more fear when alive than being dead....

32