Lady Luck 2
802 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So you just came, hoping that this would be a certain day that I won't try to kill you?

........Okay, fair enough."

I lay down on the gaming chair while staring at the woman in front of me, nervously trying to hold herself from asking me. Just knowing what she had in question, I could only sigh at that.

"One was that I don't want to end up raising a kid to be like what happen to me and my brothers. Two, I don't want to continue staring into a mirror and one day pop that I might be gay. I might not believe in superstition but my family tree says that 1/3 of my family is gay/lesbian and I'm not taking any chances whatsoever."

"O-oh....thats fine...."

She, who was excluding seductive arousal one moment ago, sat down properly due to the fact that my mind was more clear and less stress than before I had gone out to hell. Well, its not like I actually use that excuse to escape some work-related problems of being a Keeper of Balance or anything.

If anything, I had more fun doing simple task of organizing stuff than doing paperwork with the rest of gods.

Well, if anything, the only fun thing that happen was just a former cultivator who just ascended to godhood, suddenly snapped after thinking of being an almighty being, ending up working as a regular employee who files documents and organize protocols.

Him who was happy after transferring to the military division, ended up begging to go back to his mundane job after not expecting to fight a God Eater which is even more funny since he thought he has his plot armor after being a god.

You can be a main character in your story but once you ended up in the military division, you never hope to end up in that place.

Did you even think about why other gods didn't complain on their routines, doing boring paperwork?

Its either that or trying to survive day by day with countless monsters that tries to end all life. I would help eradicate all of those things but my rules say that it would imbalance the power structure of the galaxy and gods would be bored without something to do.

Its not like those Cultivator Gods piss me off after insulting my mom or anything. I only carry out 'Balancing' issues for the greater good.

Lady Luck just look at me with a serious look as she decides to get on with the main topic of why she was here.

"Arcy, are you gay perhaps?"

"Jesus Christ Woman, what the actual fuck?"

My eyes widen as I didn't expect that Lady Luck herself doubt my sexuality. It was so shocking that I even insulted my own religion out of just pure absurdness of her question.

"No! Why the hell am I gay?"

"Well, you kinda hang out most with guys rather than with girls. So I thought that...."

"I wanted friends, not a gay partner mind you. Plus, I'm not in the mood for romance for your information."

I slump back to my chair and open a can of soda as to quench my thirst as she ponders for a moment before looking at me again.

"So, you don't mind doing it with me?"

"*Pffft* *Cough* *Cough* Huh?!"

Genuine confusion spread across my face as I didn't see that coming but then realize what she was doing to me and smiled.

"Hmph. Okay Leia, I'll play your game."

"Hmn? Game?"

She showed a surprised look on her face as I almost believe her acting being genuine yet I still kept my cool since I know that its just a game for her. Knowing how much she screwed my past life, I felt that she's just trying to mess with me, even though I'm now more powerful than her.

"I know your tricks woman. Just like how you screwed over with my life, I'm not fooled to believe those lies again."

"............"

"Heh, I guess it right then seeing how silent you are. I might be stupid but I won't be fooled this time Leia."

Confident of my answer, I just put on a smug look without looking at her expression as I couldn't see the trembling on her face while taking a sip of my soda in joy.

"Now you are going to ke-"

Before I could continue my words through, both my cheeks are being held unto both hands as my eyes widen to see that Lady Luck just stares at me with a flushed face as she glares at me with fury.

"Since this is a game, how about I play with your mouth that never kissed a girl before."

"Bufo......wut....?"

I couldn't say my words clearly as my mouth was being invaded by a tongue which penetrated my insides as a wave of wet, slimy part of a person began to ravage my mouth with her begining to dance on each of my inside.

Feeling the arousal which I never experience in my life, I began to convulse in pleasure from my first experience being kissed, a new sting of pain which quickly spread throughout my body as I felt the strong pleasure all over me.

"Ah, I think I broke him."

She look at me in a pitiful way as I was just convulsing all over, my face being flushed in pleasure as my mind became blank at the state I was in.

"I expected this much from him who was so nervous just holding hands with a girl he likes to end up in this state after being just french kissed."

31