Realm of Gods and Demons
715 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello guys, I am Arcadia Blade, the Keeper of Balance and today's topic, we will be discussing about Realm of Gods, Demons and how we manage the Galaxies, Universes and even planets each gods/devils Govern to the world of Heaven and Hell itself.

But before that, I'll be having another Q and A chapter after the 5th chapter being released, so be sure to check it out later. Also, I'll be releasing a poll if  which person would be invited on the Q and A section.

For now though, lets bring on the lore of this Novel!

###########

Gods and Devils are mostly been assigned to be both locations being in heaven and Hell.

Each Gods are assigned to a planet where their faith is being worshipped and they are gained their names by the people whom worship them, as well as the figure they are given at. Though they can change their figures at will, they need to maintain their image such that their people would worship them.

Devils on the other hand, their sole objective is to take the negative energy of the world and fuel their world so that it can maintain their place to either support themselves or earn enough for the right of Duel.

Gods and Devils have their own promotion tier as I'll be talking more about it today in just a basic sense and also about their own worlds.

For Gods go to a higher tier, they would either need to gather enough points or be recommended by a higher God to be promoted. And to get points would be to manage a world, do paperwork(like working to manage each entertainment to cooking to even a mortal or animal lives organize in order), or even work in the military division to get assign to any mission which is dangerous and even cost their lives if they are not careful.

In terms of payment, the lowest would be to manage a world while the highest be it to fight a world ending monstrosity or entertaining some eldritch gods.

Now for Devils themselves, they are mostly battle fanatics to even degenerates that gathers negative energy to power their world. Only few are assigned to leave their world to gather any negative energy while they are also permitted to go out, only if they are summoned by someone. For them to be promoted to a higher Devil and such, they need to earn a ticket of duel to which they would beat another devil they choose and take away their power in order to be promoted. While some don't prefer to fight, it can also be fine if they get points by normally work like how humans earn money as Hell functions the same as Heaven.

Now, for the 6 heaven and Hell locations.

First would be heaven as it is divided into 3 and functions the same way Hell does.

The first location is Heaven(Paradise). A place where all souls are to rest and slowly dissipate while either reincarnate again or to disappear for good. It was also the former place where the previous Supreme god lived.

Next would be the stairway to heaven, a place where souls after being inspected by the underworld, be judge whether they are able to be sent to Heaven or be eternally judged and go straight to hell pit they go. Reapers collect souls and sent to the underworld, waiting to gather enough information before being sent to the stairway of heaven as they pass on the information of the souls to the angels stationed there before passing on judgement.

Finally, it would be the main Heaven itself as where all Gods and angels live. Each god are given their own section of land govern on the scale of their planets as the higher gods live further away, like an area only Higher Gods would live.

While it should noted that I would be assigned to my own home there, I prefer to live far away from them as their restrictions basically that I can't bring any mortal items in heaven which is why I stay in this place rather than there. Plus, heaven is basically like my hometown as I would literally die having to socialize with gods.

I could tell you how their culture works there and all but Its for a latter time when I plan on discussing things.

Next would be Hell.

I already gave you about the 3 of them, being the underworld(Grim's place), Hell and the Devil Realm so I would only provide you the necessary  information needed.

Grim's place is where Demons and Reapers be assign to work in collecting souls. Their main mode of operandi would be to gather souls from dead living organisms on each planets and be assigned, collect their information to be passed onto heaven and finally send them into the afterlife where the destination is towards the stairway to heaven, waiting to be judged.

Demons there live like humans and only have a new jobs that differ from humans and reapers are those that get assigned by Grim or be apprentices to work before becoming a full fledge reaper.

I can discuss more on this topic as well but It would be on the later topic for another day.

Then, there's hell where all souls are gathered from all the sins they accumulated on their lives before dying and sent here to be punished. From light sin to the heaviest crimes, all sinners are to be punished before being sent back to the afterlife where they get wiped off their memories and reincarnated back to the world.

The heaviest crime I could think off were reincarnators and regressors whom tend to slip out of their lifespan as I had to personally come and work on their punishment. Life doesn't come in any second chances and you should always be blessed with only one life before moving on to be reprocessed and reincarnated once more.

The second would be those 'Certain People' but thats just my personal opinion and I don't wanna get cancelled even though I never registered on 'that' social media.

And Finally would be the Devil Realm which I personally talk about in my previous time when visiting their place.

All in all, I think thats basically a bit of Lore about Divine Realm and such.

Maybe in the Next Special Talk, I might introduce a bit of lore on how Gods, Cultivators and such are integrated into this Realm but I'll leave it for another time since I personally don't want to write stuff like this. This is just me bringing context to the world above the gods and all.

Until then, See ya!

26