Beginning of the Journey
3.2k 6 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Whooosh!*

I rubbed my eyes, my body felt extremely light and I could feel a mysterious energy in the air as the wind brushed against me.

"Wow...."

I couldn't help but be a bit jaw-slacked. In front of me was a heavenly scenery. The cherry tree blossoms, from bud to bloom, were petal confetti in the making. 

Aside from the cherry blossoms, there were quite a few buildings, to be known that it was an aerial view. It seems that I was on top of a mountain. 

Suddenly a barrage of memories hit me and started to merge with my original.

Hmmmm... I have been isekaid...kinda.

My father is Cadiz Etrama Di Raizel, one of the few nobles in the world. On top of that, he is the Noblesse. My mom r.a.p.e.d. him and I was born. My mom died when giving birth to me and Raizel went into depression.... he had gotten Stockholm Syndrome.

[Picture Insert here]

Raizel later went into eternal sleep. Yes, why not? We are an irresponsible parent. We like to buy milk. 

I was left alone with my butler, Frankenstein who hated and loved me both at the same time. After the sleep of Raizel, I got adopted by my grandfather from the mother's side.

[Picture Insert here]

Jang Bang. Apparently, my grandfather is the World Rank 3 Hero. He is a martial arts teacher and even has a dojo.

[Picture Insert here]

Heroes exist in this world, even All Might is there. He ranks in the top 2. 

Our family martial technique is 'Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist'. Other than that, it seems that I have two devout followers. Charanko and Genos. 

Genos has the world hero rank of 71. He lost his entire family to a cyborg, ironically, he awakened his skill that is 'Demon Cyborg'. 

[Picture Insert here]

After that, I showed kindness to him by lending him a hand in the darkness that made him see me like the sun. 

So yeah... he my follower. As for Charanko, he respects elders, etc a lot and I am his senior brother who is always guiding him.

[Picture Insert here]

I too learned 'Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist'. I 

am a genius at it. The dojo currently has three disciples, Charanko, Genos, and me. We are not keen on expanding it and are content with how the dojo is.

My grandfather dotes a lot on me. He was worried that our family wouldn't have a successor, the pitiful guy never blamed me for the death of my mother.

I respect that. Unlike the stupid people and stupid father he didn't blame an innocent kid.

We are of Korean descent, our ancestors had shifted to Japan to hunt Japanese dojos after we defeated everyone in Korea. 

My mom met Raizel in South Korea. She was an archeologist and found his coffin. Seeing that he was sleeping and was the most handsome man she had ever seen, she r.a.p.e.d. him. He coincidentally woke up at the same time.

My race is that of a Noble. My father's genes overpowered human ones completely. 

The mysterious energy I could feel in the air earlier was Mana. This world has Mana, Elemental Energy, and Qi

Along with the memories, I got all experiences, etc too. Both of our personalities, merged making us a new entity.

Bob+Miki= Biki or Boki or Mibo or Kibo etc but I still like the name I chose (Miki) hence I will go with it. 

His personality was exactly similar to mine so no real changes after merging. 

Oh yeah. I can check the status too.

'Status.'

[...

Name: Miki Nava < Nava Etrama Di Miki

Alias: Grandson of Silver Fang, Yung Mastha.

Age: 17.

Race: Noble. 

Energyline: Mana.

Skills:

-Telekinesis (A) < S

-Extremely high Reflex (A) < S

-Super Control (S) < SS

-Blood Manipulation (S) < SS

-Enhanced Senses (B) < S

-Enhanced body (C) < A

Techniques:

-Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist

....]

It seems that it was a good choice to choose [Super Control] as my advanced skill. It has helped all my skills to upgrade and has even upgraded itself. Of course, it didn't upgrade on its own, I had to train it but since I just transmigrated at the age of 17 and had trained before transmigrating, I got everything for free.

Walking halfway inside my room, I stopped in front of the mirror and started to admire my body. It was exactly as I wanted it to be.

I saw my little brother.... apparently it could be called big brother. I thought it would be 17cm as I wanted but due to my race benefits, it grew even more.

Bruh... it's too big. Fortunately, I can control its size due to blood manipulation. 

I wonder what my soul weapon is. I still haven't awakened it.

After admiring myself, I started to remove some clothes from my wardrobe. It seems my sense of style was the same as ever.

Black relax fit top and black sweatpants. I even had a piercing on my ear and a few tattoos on my body. I looked at the shoe cupboard and I fell in love. There were many shoes of different colors and styles. Benefits of being rich.

Other than that I had a high-tech watch too and a cap is indeed needed. Walking towards the cap cupboard, I was confused about what to choose. A training cap or a fisherman hat, in the end, I chose a black beanie.

Since my hair was reasonably long, the beanie couldn't contain it fully and it came out of it. I liked it that way, it was fashionable. 

Oh and I noticed something. Bang, Genos, and Charanko are characters from One Punch Man. Raizel and Frankenstein are from Noblesse. So it seems that this world has fictional characters etc. 

That's cool. Now I can complete my dream of face slapping main characters.

I noticed another thing. Jang Bang. The family name is Jang and it seems that Bang had a son called Maldong who is the current family head.

Bang is 81 years old while Maldong is 52 years old. My mom was 30 when she r.a.p.e.d. Raizel so right now she would be 47. Jang Maldong has a wife and a beautiful daughter. 

Jang Maldong. The name seemed quite familiar.... where had I read it? Hmmmm.

I racked my head, my legs in a lotus position as I concentrated while looking at the beautiful cherry blossoms.

"Oh yes!" I shouted.

The memory came back to me. Jang Maldong, also known as the King Maker. He is the old man who trained Seol Jihu in 'The Second Coming of Gluttony'. I remember his progress being phenomenal and becoming a king due to the kingmaker's training. 

So there are Korean novels too huh? I wonder if there is hentai in this world. If there is then I hope it's not the defy all logic hentai.

It was at that moment that a voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Yung Masthaaa!!!! Are you interested in signing up for a tournament called God of Highschool??"

47