I love yanderes do you?
2.7k 12 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I took a deep breath as I looked at the area around me. 

I was inside a dome-shaped building, one of the biggest domes in the world also known as Shelter Nr.7. In case of aliens, demons, floods, earthquakes attack, people around or in Tokyo can take refuge here.

An excited smile crept onto my face. I was looking forward, I could feel that. Since before transmigrating, I have loved fights and blood.

There was a time when my leg crashed against the side of the bed that had a thorn. I felt something wet against my leg and thought blood was flowing but instead it was the glue to make the thorn stick to the bed. I felt disappointed.

Other than that I guess I like battles due to the adrenaline rush. I used to play competitive soccer with my friends and even cricket, I have had my fair share of adrenaline back then.

However, the best adrenaline is when you are f.u.c.k.i.n.g. a woman while the person who is her boyfriend or has a crush on her is getting humiliated.

You feel guilty for the first few times but then get addicted to it. Oh, and karma won't strike if you compensate them equally. Pay the boyfriend money or slowly turn him into a c.u.c.k. 

Alright, now it is time to concentrate back on the tournament. 

All the participants for the tournament looked at each other, one thing was common. Everyone was hostile to each other.

This was a competition.

While everyone else looked at each other. I simply ate my chewing gum. Purposely making noise from it. Yeah, I am an attention whore, f.u c.k. me.

By my side were Genos and Charanko. Genos had wary expressions too. Hmm? Where is Charanko?

It was then that I noticed a commotion. Hmm? Let's see what this is all about. As I neared closer, more the urge of slapping my face got.

A group of mob girls were bullying the poor Charanko.

"You pervert!"

"Sisters let's crush his balls!"

Just as I saw a black-haired girl with short hair closing into Charanko with a wooden kendo stick in her hand I stopped it with one palm, shocking everyone.

"Charanko. Didn't I tell you to stay close to me at all times? This way you will get eliminated before the preliminaries even start. Anyway, what happened?"

Charanko looked at me with watery eyes and shouted while clutching my pants and just as he was going to rub his snot on my t-shirt I kicked him in the jaw.

He crawled as he came towards my feet.

"Yung Mastha! I didn't even do anything and these girls started blaming me and calling me a pervert."

I wriggled my eyebrows and looked at Genos.

"Tend to his wound if he has any." 

After saying that to Genos. I looked at the short black-haired girl who called Charanko a pervert. She had average height and small boobs. She was wearing a karate uniform. Although her body was petite, her face was beautiful.

I knew her from one of my favorite animes. Ranma 1/2. 

Akane Tendo.

[Picture Insert here]

Charanko is many things. A loser, a weak person, talentless but one thing that he is not is an open pervert and above all, he is my follower.

And... I treat my followers well.

"Before making blatant accusations look at your right side."

All the girls tilted their heads to look to the right and saw a short-height kid? No. He seemed shorter than a kid and had wrinkled skin along with almost no hair. An old dwarf man.

His face was covered with a panty. 

[Picture Insert here]

While they were all looking at him, realizing that they had made a mistake and were about to castrate an innocent, shame filled their faces turning them red.

Without waiting for their compete reaction I spoke.

"If I am right then that pervert is your grand teacher. The famous lewd lecher, Happossai. Am I right Akane Tendo? One of the heirs to the famous, 'Anything Goes School of Martial Arts?'"

Akane had a face full of shame and frustration towards Happossai, her grand teacher who had come to the dome looking for panties to steal.

I chuckled a bit as I eyed her body. She is totally not my type. Typical Japanese female anime character in terms of personality and a not so s.e.x.y. body.

I like her oldest sister more. I tilted my head to see if I could find her. Ah, there she is! Sitting in the stands beside a panda and a middle-aged man.

[Picture Insert here]

She saw me glancing at her so I quickly gave her a quick wink not bothering to see her reaction.

As the girls were getting ready to gang up on Happossai. I looked at Akane while smirking and said.

"Besides I dont think Charanko would harass you." 

Charanko likes lolis.

However, it seems that Akane thought differently.

"Bastard are you saying that I am ugly?!"

This time it was my turn to be dumbfounded. These Japanese anime characters are pretty quick to misunderstand, aren't they?

"Pft-"

I couldn't hold back my laughter. After laughing to my best I looked at her while wiping my tears and gave her the best smile.

I was sure that I saw many girls blushing due to the smile. Perks of being handsome and in a world with fictional characters. 

"No. I think that you are very beautiful... just that you are a bit lacking in some areas."

"Huh?"

"...."

"..."

"Alright, ill take my leave. Don't blame innocents again ok? Bye-bye."

I waved them goodbye to which they subconsciously waved back and went back towards Genos and Charanko not bothering to see Akane's reaction.

If I spent any more time with her then Akane simps would appear. The half pig guy who is always lost and the guy who is in love with Ranma's female form and has a hot sister. I wonder if they exist in this world though.

The panda was in the stands so I believe Ranma at least should exist.

Just as I was walking amidst my daze, I bumped into someone and almost thought I would fall on my butt, my super control kicked in so I didn't budge and instead the other person fell on her butt.

I looked at her and went into another daze. Long black hair, hollow emotionless dead black eyes with a hint of surprise in them. 

She was wearing an all-female expensive high school uniform and long black stockings. Her skin seemed dangerously perfect while she gave out a charm of malevolence.

I knew who she was. One of my favorite psychotic/yandere waifus.

Kirikiru Amou from Armed Girl's Machiavellianism.

[Picture Insert here]

43