Why is our star called the Sun and the moon, moon?
1.1k 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I noticed Kirukiru Amou following me as we walked towards the coffee stall. I raised my eyebrows and stopped. 

Genos, Deku, and Charanko, all of them looked at me at once. I waved at them and said.

"You guys go. I will be there in two minutes."

After saying that I turned to look at Amou. My face had an amused smile as I walked towards her.

"Are you stalking me?"

Amou stopped in front of me with a smile of her own.

"Am I?"

I crept closer towards her and attempted to grab her waist. She slapped my hands away and looked at me with a slightly amused yet innocent face.

"Oh my, I wonder what Mr.Husband is trying to do in public... are you not worried that I report you for sexual abuse or at least an attempt."

I looked at her with a calm expression. My hands forcefully grabbed her waist. My body completely touched hers. I whispered in her ears while blowing hot breath.

"I wonder... if you will you really report me."

My fingers caressed her long black hair, and I touched her nape with my other hand letting it roam and touch her chin.

"-And even if you do report me, no one will dare to touch me. So.... go ahead. Report me."

She didn't move. Her face was shocked, her usually empty eyes had sliver of anger and her jaws opened and closed again.

She tried to speak but not even a sound came out from it, only whimpers that seemed pathetic. I smiled at it and clutched her hair harder, going in for a kiss.

My tongue entered her mouth and roamed around, exploring every corner of it. It was delicious, it tasted similar to cold hard coffee. A taste of refreshment.

She tried her best to attack with her tongue but I had overwhelmed to a huge degree, she couldn't even move it in the slightest.

Slowly I entered the kiss and a string of saliva connected our mouths. She was panting badly and an embarrassed expression was etched on her face.

I was pleasantly surprised, in the anime she had never blushed and always seemed emotionless or had an amused expression but currently, she had a pink face and a huge blush fully dedicated toward me.

It just reminded me again about how beautiful she is. Nomura Fudou, that incel. He was a fool. I will take his place and take care of Amou.

Incels like him who don't appreciate beautiful women should remain the way they are. 

I whispered in her ears taunting her.

"Weren't you going to report me?"

Amou almost stumbled on her feet and fell down. I looked at her as if I was looking at a pitiful girl.

"Thanks for the kiss. It was tasty."

I licked my hands as I gave her a wink. Many near us were astounded and some women even glanced at me with flirty behavior. 

I sighed, it seems that except for characters in the cannon, all the women are thots.

Begone! 

~

[Kirukiru Amou POV]

After seeing Mr.Husband humiliate the gay guy with a dildo for hair, I decided to follow him. It seems that he noticed me and decided to wait.

When I neared closer I didn't expect him to try and grab my waist, I slapped his hands away. If we were going to have a relationship, I was to be the dominating one.

I lightly fake threatened him but instead, it backfired, he grabbed me forcefully and even kissed me. 

I wanted to push him away, I wanted to bite his tongue, I wanted to move my mouth. I couldn't... I couldn't do anything.

My body.... would just not listen to me.

Why?

Why? Why? Why?..

I hate this! I want to be dominant yet I want to succumb to him.

This is so hard. His tongue too tasted very good. I felt as if I had been released from a cage and had been given freedom.

But no! My body... it refuses to listen. There is something wrong with it...

Every time his tongue twirled around my tongue, I could feel my heart beating faster and saliva accumulating in my throat.

This feeling is like a drug, an aphrodisiac. I want to escape yet I can't.

The only way I can be the dominant one is by defeating him in a battle. I swear to myself that I will defeat him.

I can't believe that I blushed for someone, I can't believe that he controlled my body again, I can't believe that everyone near us saw me that pathetic.

I hate this!! Just wait, I will show you, Mr.Husband. I won't let our battle be so easy.

~

I arrived at the coffee stall and noticed that Genos and company had saved me a seat on a nearby table. My lackeys are the best.

Shaking my head, admiringly myself and praying my lackeys, I headed towards the stall. 

A scrawny young man with black hair, wearing the standard Anteiku waiter uniform, consisting of black trousers and a grey waistcoat over a white dress shirt, and a brown necktie smiled at me as he spoke.

"Hello. What would you like to order? The menu is on the side of the shop if you need to decide."

His looks weren't anything noteworthy, he looked like a typical beta average Japanese harem protagonist.

However, everyone who has seen Tokyo Ghoul or read it would recognize him. Ken Kaneki. The person who had his life completely just because he wanted a date with a pretty woman.

Speaking of woman... I tilted my head and scanned over the area and soon noticed a woman with chest-length purple hair that had bangs swept to the left side, purple eyes that were as deep as an ocean, and pink lips that would arouse a person.

She had an hourglass figure and was wearing a pair of red frame glasses. Her attire revealed some cleavage, any person would easily be smitten by her.

I recognized her. How could I not? My favorite character in the entire Tokyo Ghoul series. 

Rize Kamishiro.

[Picture Insert]

I was quite surprised when I saw Rise alive and Kaneki's hair black. Touka had seemed a bit older than cannon start if I am being honest and why the hell is this wanker working in Anteiku?

In the original, he never worked over there. Then it striked me. Since this world is mashed up, even alternate stories can exist.

Sometimes I wonder why I am so amazing. My amazingness is a sin.

If this is true and if my speculations are right. Rize is planning on eating up Kaneki and Kaneki might have taken this job simply to meet Rize more.

I tilted my head to look at Rize who winked at Kaneki and then at the wanker who blushed immediately.

He deserves to be c.u.c.k.e.d. by me.

*Ahemm!*

I cleared my throat as I looked at him coldly. Eyeing my future wife? I will make sure that your eyes don't exist.

He blushed slightly and spoke in a broken voice.

"U-ummm w-what is your order customer-san?"

My order huh....

"I would like a chocolate mousse, strawberry cheesecake, blueberry mousse, triple chocolate cake, tropical tart, latte, cappuccino, Vanilla Latte, Iced White Chocolate Mocha, Pumpkin Spiced Latte, Cinnamon roll frappuccino, Java Chip Frappuccino, Hot Chocolate. Thank you."

I showed him a warm smile as I ended my order. He scratched the back of his head and asked me with a wry smile.

"Can you please repeat your order?"

I smiled at him kindly.

"No."

28