Spirit Gun
388 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kirukiru Amou clutched her hands as she returned from the stadium. She had lost. She could not believe it. It was like as if her entire world was slowly collapsing.

This tournament was filled with crouching tigers and hidden dragons. However, she had an inkling that what she had seen was just the tip of Mt.Tai. 

Her face was still monotone as she silently walked and sat on her designated chair. 

Medaka frowned but then released a sigh, an unexpected reaction from a woman like her. She knew right from the beginning that Kirukiru would lose.

After all, this world is filled with monsters like herself.

Walking up towards Kirukiru she beamed a smile and patted on her back.

"Don't worry! I am sure if you train hard you can win!"

Kirukiru clutched her hand harder, making her nails dig inside her palms after hearing Medaka. A fresh flow of blood streamed out of them.

Now she was not Naruto to make a vow with the blood but in her heart, she really had made a vow.

'Stronger.'

She wanted to be stronger. She hated the feeling of helplessness but soon overcame it. She did not like people pitying her, after all, a martial artist does not need pity, it's an insult.

A smile blossomed on Kirukiru's face, Medaka ignored it despite the smile being psychotic and creepy as hell however Yandere lovers would definitely love it.

Kirukiru Amou was always an adaptive person and yet again she was going to adapt and maybe even surprise the world.

Medaka smiled thinking that her cheering Amou worked and then turned away from Amou with a soft jiggle of her boobs.

Amou stared at Medaka's back for a long time then spoke.

"Good luck."

Medaka who was walking towards the stadium was a bit surprised at her teammate who was quite antisocial's gesture.

If Nomura Fudou was here then he too would be surprised at the character development of Amou. 

Kirukiru stood up from her seat and turned away. She had always liked making friends with those who are stronger than her.

However don't make a mistake, Kirukiru didn't say 'Good Luck' to Medaka in a friendly gesture but rather in a way saying- Good luck you need it after I rip your guts out.'

From the moment she lost and had digested her defeat.... she had matured. Matured not in a good way but rather a more vicious one.

If Kirukiru was dangerous once before then she was even more dangerous now. It's like they say, a wounded pride if ever recovers then it will be even obsolete.

She no longer cared about Miki nor did she care about the tournament. After all, once she is strong enough, she can get Miki whenever she wants. This is a world where power rules.

Closing her eyes, the face of Miki came in the darkness. Then she opened it, her conviction even stronger.

'Fool around as much as you want but in the end.... you will belong to me.'

With a creepy and psychotic smile, she walked ahead as a shadow drooped on her face. Her long legs took short steps as an aura of grace covered her.

Anyone near the area who was looking at her got a shiver seeing that smile. They all had the same thought in their mind.

'Whoever that smile is directed to is ass f**ked.'

She was now finally crafted into a true Empress with legions to destroy and peasants to rule upon.

~

"What the f**k?!" Yusuke Urameshi screamed. He was currently in his demon form but was still losing.

[Character Image here]

Medaka in front of Yusuke released a bored sigh. She was just playing with Yusuke and dwindling for time so that Miki would arrive.

Then suddenly an idea struck her.

She looked at Yusuke and smiled. Her stance was quite standard, she raised her arm towards Yusuke and made a gun gesture.

"What was this attack you called again? Oh yeah... Spirit Gun."

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~

Miki yawned as he stretched in the bathtub. In his hand was a glass of orange juice and in the background was some peaceful piano music.

He took a sip of orange juice and smiled.

"This is life."

Tilting his head, he used his telekinesis to take the television remote that was beside him and used it to switch on the box.

-beep.

[ In the first round, the representative of Tokyo, Kirukiru Amou lost against Yoko Kurama of Mushiyori City.]

[Going ahead it is Medaka from Tokyo against Yusuke Urameshi of Mushiyori City.]

[Oh... it seems that Medaka is toying with Yusuke.]

[W-ehat is this power!!! Yusuke-san has apparently turned had his hair turn white and long!! It seems that he is under a lot of stress!]

[OMFGGGGG F******CK!!!!!! THE ENTIRE STADIUM GOT DESTROYED BY MEDAKA-SAN!!]

[We have gotten news that no one in the audience was harmed thankfully but there will be a slight delay since the stadium got destroyed before the third match takes place.]

-beep.

Miki switched off the television and took a sip of the orange juice and then-

He threw the glass with rage.

"F**k!"

Miki's entire plan had got ruined. 

He wanted to arrive at the last moment acting as if he was a protagonist but his plans seemed to have gotten ruined as Medaka acted too smart and destroyed the entire stadium whether intentionally or not is unknown.

He clutched his forehead and sighed.

"I should have known. That purple-haired big boob has always been unpredictable."

Standing up from the water, he entered the shower and let the water molest him.

As the trinkets of water fell upon him, his eyes were closed and he was lost in thought.

~

Meanwhile, Medaka who was in the center of destruction.

"~Oops."

14