Fall of the Evil Eye
316 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The skies slowly turned red as dark clouds started to form in the hollow sky that reminded one of misery.

A shadow loomed over the entire stadium almost as if a coffin, trapping everyone in the audience as collateral damage.

*BOOOOOOOM!!!*

A black thunder ray struck the ground, making it blast into thousands of pieces.

Miki had not expected any of this. In front of him was a version of 'Dragon of the Darkness Flame' more advanced than any other shown in the anime 'Yu Yu Hakusho'.

'Is this because I pushed Hiei too much?'

Miki was silent, various thoughts popped in his mind and every one of them gave him the same answer.

If he is a protagonist stepper then he should be prepared because it seemed that the power of 'plot' could influence them to grow even stronger than their original versions in the anime/manga/manhwa/manhua/novels.

A drop of cold sweat dripped from his forehead as his smile grew dangerously large- almost psychotic but bitter at the same time.

Miki felt excited yet at the same time scared. Often he would wonder, what is the difference between fear and excitement.

After all, both emotions walk on a thin line. If one takes a step forward and overcomes the fear in that leap of faith then all that fear turns into excitement.

'Oink....oink.... should I call you an asshole... or a savior? You have cursed yet at the same time blessed me by transmigrating me into a world with a danger level that is never-ending.... infinite.'

'If Oink was able to transmigrate me without even meeting me like a rob.... just how strong is he? How the heck.... can someone be so amazing?!'

Miki kotowed a bit and silently prayed to Oink the Great and then looked straight ahead. His eyes were as sharp as an eagle, looking straight into the three eyes of Hiei.

~

*BOOOOOOOM!!!*

*BOOOOOOOM!!!*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!*

Black thunder struck more and more destroying the already destroyed stadium.

Hiei stood up, albeit difficultly. He had a shit-eating smug smile on his face as he spoke.

"Did you know.... my third eye is special. It has the ability to manipulate energy to an extent never seen before."

Ah, shit- here we go, another hero explaining his abilities. 

"This eye helps me control demonic flames that have directly been summoned from the deepest and the darkness part of the abyss."

Ah so basically a nerfed version of my ability [Super Control] since if I remember it correctly, Hiei still always has a backlash when he tries to control those flames.

Maybe I could control them easily but the thing is that I don't know how to summon those flames.

*SWOOOOOOSHH!!!*

Black beams of light-filled with black and white electric currents started to flow towards the sky and then instantly disappeared.

Hiei extended his hand as bluish-black smoke started to escape from his palms.

"I will repeat. Listen carefully to the last words you will hear in this life."

"....."

Did I really insult him that much? Won't he be disqualified if he kills me? Wait.... why am I assuming I will die?

Sigh this guy is an even bigger chunni than me.

"Sure let's hear them."

"....."

"DRAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGONNNNNNM!!!!"

"OFFFFFFF!!!"

"THE"

"DARKNESS FL-"

*Click!*

"AAAARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

I snapped my fingers as his entire arm fell from his upper body.

I walked towards the short chunni faggot wanker as he fell on the broken stadium ground. 

*Click!*

*FOOOOOSH!!!*

This time it was his leg.

"AAAAAARGHHH!!!!"

*Click!*

This time his anil(Anus but so small that its size is nil)

*Click!*

This time his right leg.

"AAAAAAARGHHHH STOOP!"

*Click!*

*Click!*

*Click!*

"Do you really think that you are special? Just because you can control some measly flame?"

I scoffed as I walked towards the shonen character that was lying on the stadium ground, completely unable to move.

His entire body was a pool of flesh and blood, I had used my blood manipulation to explode the blood in his demonic body.

"N-no..." He muttered slightly. I smiled seeing his pathetic self. In the anime, he had never been this pathetic.

He was a cool character, everyone's favorite.... however now.... he had been reduced to such a pathetic state where even a pig wouldn't poop on his faggot face.

*SQUELCH!!!*

I stomped on his head forcefully and held it up by his hair.

"You take a lot of pride on your third eye, the Jagan eye don't you?"

His almost dead eyes widened. Even the Jagan eye widened. In the anime, it had been stated that the Jagan Eye has its own consciousness. I wonder if it is feeling fear right now.

"pl-lea NOO-"

*Click.*

*SQUECCCH!!!!!*

....and with that a 'once upon a time' mighty, arrogant Jagan Eye was reduced to its rightful position.... a boggin gutter where the slags wash their spunk-ridden clothes. 

8