Doldrums
315 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi, my name is Kurama and I have no pp.

[Character Image here]

"...."

Instead, I have nine tails that I insert in vaginas. Quite amazing no? Haha. Anyways I have always had a secret crush on my besto friend Hiei. Ahhhhh~ just thinking of him makes me moan.

However, at this moment, all of my dreams were being shattered. Yusuke. A person who had become my close friend had been put in a coma by a female monster and my besto friendo had been... I don't know what to say.

Tortured? Mutilated?

Anyways.... all I knew was that I has gotten erectile dysfunction. I don't think I can ever transform into my Nine Tail demon form at this rate ever in my life.

I should have never tried to wank during the match between Hiei and the Great Miki. 

Although I feel extreme anger towards Miki. A match is a match, whatever he did was in the rules. All I can hope now is for Hiei to get healed and if possible return stronger than ever before.

Waaate waate waaate!

If.... Hiei and Yusuke both get hospitalized.... does not this mean that I can r*pe them both?

Hehehehehehehehehehhehe

~

A few nurses and doctors came, putting Hiei's body into the stretcher with great difficulty since his body mostly contained of molten flesh.

As for the stadium? It had been completely destroyed by now.

My team had been declared the winner in the current match.

As for me? My reputation had dived underwater never to be able to reach the surface again.

Seriously... everyone in the audience was trying to defame me to the very best. They took videos and uploaded them on MyTube since the gore part would be blurred on national television and even started cults to bitch about me on public forums.

Although my grandpa was angry with me, even he would not like our family's reputation taking a nosedive. Though he wouldn't bribe the news officials because he is a very judicial person.

The news was not reporting on me in the beginning out of respect but it was obvious now that Bang was not going to stop them from defaming me.

My life is my own responsibility.

Well to be honest I could not give a f*ck about my reputation being tarnished. 

Things would eventually quiet down and everyone would even forget what had happened.

Lol, who am I kidding? This is not the first time and I am never going to stop so peeps will never forget me. I will keep stepping on people and make them my own for my personal growth.

...

.....

During those peaceful times, I had no idea how chaotic my life was going to become.

Just due to my public appearance and repeated acts of sadism had attracted the interests of many powerful individuals.

Some came to like me while some came to hate me... while some made me their rival and some became interested in me.

'Interest' the one of the most powerful driving forces... in real life and even in fiction. 

It's even more extreme in fiction since the only two paths 'interest' has is of Enmity or Friendship..... or a harem member.

~

I was leaving the stadium, reporters swarmed in along with flashes of cameras.

*Click!*

I snapped my finger as many of them burst in a second by the usage of my telekinesis.

My lackeys followed behind me, all of them looking smug. Genos held Lil Zoro tightly, not letting it go. 

I wonder when Hilda is coming back. I hope she does as soon as possible. Lil Zoro is feeling a bit sad without her too. 

Jokes. He isn't. I have been properly feeding him every day with as many candies and chocolates as he wants.

The fun thing is that because of Lil Zoro, I no longer diet and eat all of his chocs since the chocs and candies in front of me are too tempting.

Wait.... then what is Lil Zoro eating?

Meh. Who cares.

"HEY! Miki Navah! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!" 

Tilting my head I saw a beautiful long brown-haired woman, she had big brown eyes. She was wearing a yellow t-shirt and stylish blue jeans. A bottle of alcohol was in her hand as she swung it forward and back.

I recognized her immediately.

Atsuko Urameshi

[Character Image here]

The mother of Yusuke Urameshi.

Along with her was a miny green-haired woman in a long-sleeved, light blue kimono with a dark blue obi.

I recognized her easily. How could I not? After all, she was the sister of Hiei. Currently, she was crying, her tears slowly turned into diamonds like minerals. 

Running after her was a man in a blue high school uniform. He was tall and had a delinquent aura along with a gay dildo hairstyle.

[Character Images here]

Beside them was a woman with long blue hair pulled up into a ponytail and purple eyes. She was wearing a pink kimono with a white obi slash.

I recognized her too. Botan. The grim reaper, one of the main characters, and the first encounter of Yusuke with the spiritual world. The one who guided him.

[Character Image here]

And besides all of them was a shorty old grandma with wrinkled skin, definitely ugly... maybe pretty when she was young. Her hair was long and grey and a cap was on top of her head.

I knew her immediately.

She was the great master, Genkai.

The teacher of Yusuke and one of the strongest existences in this world.

However, what I was wondering was.... why are these women coming here? I especially liked Botan and Yusuke's mom. As a kid just starting anime, I kind of had a crush on them. Although I never wanked to them. 

Do not take me for granted.... I am the great Bob the Mob.

8