Chris Rocked
309 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Listen to the song- Black Lagoon by kxllswxtch while reading this chapter. 

If you want then you can listen to something other than this that you feel is badass too.

~

"SON OF A BITCH!!"

Coming back to the woman who called me that. I looked at her, albeit with a surprised expression.

"How did you know?"

"....."

"....."

Putting my hands in my pocket I waited for the entire group of women to come closer. The reporters and the paparazzi did nothing to stop them. 

Why would they? After all, this would be a hot scoop for an article.

My entire team had been merciless to the main cast of Yu Yu Hakusho. We had destroyed them, crushed their entire being.

The protagonist, Yusuke in a coma. Hiei, the coolest character in the show in an entire body restructure surgery and who knows what else he might be suffering from.

Yusuke's mother was definitely depressed. This was probably the second time she lost her son. Not completely lost but at least close to it.

As for Hiei's sister, she was an emotional girl that was supposedly to be protected by the Yu Yu Hakusho fan community, basically a blue-haired nezuko.

"Wassup... why y'all here?"

Yusuke's mother stepped up, in just one chug she devoured all the alcohol in the bottle and broke half of it by hitting it on her leg as It started to bleed.

She looked at me, her eyes hollow and unpredictable, looking into them I knew from where Yusuke got his impulsive hot-headed behavior from.

Her hand held the half-broken bottle of alcohol as she pointed it toward me.

"Wassup.... is this what you say to someone after what you do?"

Excuse me! How incredibly rude! 

"Yes."

Behind my lackeys gathered and looked at the other grieving woman in the group with death stares and as totally not instructed by me... they spanked their own butt... maybe something they learned from my wannabe stripper green-haired child.

"You!!" Yusuke's little girlfriend spoke, she almost rushed to hit me but was held by the soul reaper, Botan.

I almost rolled my eyes, this was all so cliché.

It was then that Yusuke's mother spoke out.

"Why are you restraining her Botan... scum like him deserves it. People like him... who have everything.. money, power, women... do not understand a single thing about us."

Ahhhhh, kill me! Lord Oink just what did I do bad in life other than trying to sell lolis on eBay?! That you are making my ears hurt with this cringe edgy speech.

Yusuke's mother looked at the green-blue hair girl in a kimono and spoke up.

"This is how you deal with scum... little Yukina."

The man beside her in the blue uniform almost shivered as if getting some bad memories. No wonder since Kuwabara was always scared of his elder sister since she used to be a gangster or some kind of delinquent I think.

Heh. No wonder she had a child at such a young age.

The woman stared into my eyes as I stared into hers. Then she momentarily looked at the bottle in her hand due to her I too matched her gaze and looked at the bottle.

Then she dropped it, I looked at it, my subconscious anxiety rising as it was going to crash.

*Phtack!*

It was at that moment that a sound of a slap resounded.

The women beside Yusuke's mon looked at me with a smirk and the reporters euphoric took as many pics as they could.

It was at that moment that I smiled. My hand held the broken bottle of alcohol as I stared back at the woman whose smirk turned grim.

Winking at the reporters and who knows how many hot women, milfs, gilfs, and housewives watching... I turned to look at Yusuke's mother whose expression was appalled as if processing something that her computer system couldn't.

Yes.

The woman, Atsuko Urameshi, the mother of Yusuke Urameshi, the protagonist of Yu Yu Hakusho... 'slapped' me.

~ anime flashback 5 seconds ago~

As soon as I saw the bottle dropping, my brain worked at a speed faster than light as the entire world became slow. 

Quickly I used telekinesis to retrieve that bottle from dropping into my hand.

I remembered this scene from Assassination Classroom. I was confused. Yusuke's mother was not an assassin how did she know this technique?

Then again she was a gangsta.

Anyways after I was done thinking in that slight second I turned to look at the dainty palm with skin as smooth as ice that was Will Smithing towards my cheek, at a speed of match 20 that somehow seemed very slow.

That skin looked so fucking kissable.

*Smooch.*

I was not lying, that skin did look kissable.

As soon as it almost touched my cheek, I tilted my head and kissed her flying palm instead.

~anime flashback over~

I smiled, a very disgusting smile to the woman in my front but probably a very charming smile to everyone else present.

Winking at her I touched my lips with a finger and I put it in my mouth and tasted it.

"Hmmm... not bad."

She shivered in her boots and probably her anger took the best out of her as I could see her coming even closer to me.

*Smooooch!*

I raised my eyebrows. The woman lost her balance, falling on me and 'accidentally' kissing my lips this time.

Of course, it was not by accident. I used telekinesis.  

"You seem too eager to devour me, babes."

It seems she cringed out hearing that last words cuz even I did. However, I am sure she would have loved that kiss.

I pushed her away and nodded to my lackeys, turning my back I started to walk away from the scene.

Just when I was about to leave, I saw Genkai looking at me.

I smiled at her kindly, my eyes shaped crescents, and bowed a bit. She is an acquaintance of my grandfather at least that is what I got from my memories.

She was probably in love with him but he rejected her. Lol, I feel sad for Taguro if that is true.

At least that did not blind Genkai as she seemed quite fair and did not try anything to hurt me.

She spoke lightly but I clearly heard it.

"You have a lot of untapped spirit energy."

Thanks for telling me something I did not know. Maybe it is something related to my Soul Weapon.

"Yes, does this senior know how I can unlock it and maybe help me tap into it?"

She shook her head and spoke.

"Unfortunately I can not help you. I am not in a good relation with your grandpa and you are supposedly an enemy of my disciple."

I nodded, it was understandable. I expected it.

"However, you can start by looking for a famous master called Roshi."

Ahhhhh Roshi...!!!!!

Damn... I will have to re-evaluate this world once again! 

I looked at her, my kind smile almost twitching.

"Thanks, Mr. Genkai."

"...."

"...."

Genkai is not a male. I turned my back to the shocked granny and walked away. I wanted to call her an ugly bitch and curse her so fucking much... DRAGON BALL Z can you imagine it?! This world is going down!

Genos gave a tissue paper to Yusuke's mom and spoke.

"The number of Lord Miki is written in this. Contact him if you can not resist anymore. Now... Bye Bye."

Then even he turned his back along with my other lackeys as we all started to walk away from the scene.

*Click!* *Click!* *Click!* *Click!* *Click!* *Click!* 

*Click!* *Click!* *Click!* *Click!* 

The paparazzi and reporters kept taking pics and eventually tried to swarm us but I kept them at bay with telekinesis.

8