Noodle Tentacles
284 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at the dish in front of me, my body automatically started to sweat which is impossible since I am a noble.

The bowl in front was a simple chinaware. It had noodles neatly placed. On the top were pieces of tofu and a huge meatball. The soup in the noodles released a tasty wharf that would make one's mouth water.

A perfect bowl of Chinese-style noodles with a hint of creativity. Admiring the noodles, I took the chopsticks and tapped them together to remove any possible thorns on the sticks.

Then I proceeded to dip the meatball into the mapo doufu before and split it with my chopsticks.

Suddenly a bright light started to escape from the meatball. I looked at it, stunned. 

It was almost like as if the moon had come out. Oh, and the smell.... it was the smell of curry. A fragrant which would make anyone's cheeks melt.

The inside of the meatball slowly started to melt into the curry. I knew it. This was the right moment to strike.

With my nimble fingers, I immediately struck into the noodles and with just one stick I pushed it into my mouth.

*FWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!*

My clothes were instantly stripped. Not just my top but also my pants and my underwear. My huge schlong could be seen by every single person.

Due to the blood rushing in my body, I accidentally started to make my adjustable dick longer and longer.

I was not aware of what was happening since I had been savoring the taste of the delicious Mapo Toufu noodles.

MHHMMMMMMMMMMMM DELICIO!!!!!!

With a wide smile on my face, I instantly started to hog all the noodles. 

The spices were mild and gentle. They were very stimulating and it was as if they were carefully wrapping around me, permeating my blood and flesh.

It was at that moment that I felt pukish. The thought of noodles embracing me and trying to jerk off my dick was just too much a man such as myself can bear.

I CAN NOT LET MYSELF BE DEFEATED BY THESE NOODLES.

My dick instantly turned long in my dreamscape and started to pierce the noodles instead. 

By the end of the dish... in my dreamscape, I was sitting on a high throne while the noodles had turned into a noodle Yukihira Souma, and had started to polish my shoes with his tongue.

Strippers and wankers... I had won. This yung mastha had WON! No... no....no... I THINK I AM GETTING INFLUENCED BY MY LACKEYS CALLING ME YUNG MASTHA.

~

The people nearby Miki looked at him weirdly. The men stared at his dick with jealousy while the females looked at it with complex emotions.

Meanwhile, Tadakoro Megumi was trying to gain the attention of Miki who was bare naked so that she could politely kick him out of the stall.

In the kitchen, a young teenage boy with yellow eyes and a vertical scar on his left eyebrow frowned. 

He was wearing a very casual attire, a black t-shirt, and black pants. His hair was bright red and spiky in nature.

This young wanker with a food fetish was Yukihira Souma

[Character Image here]

He tilted his head to peep outside the kitchen since the noodle orders had drastically decreased.

What he saw outside shocked him to the shell core.

'Dammit, so this is why I am losing customers....' 

He felt like punching Miki but at the same time, he admired his own skills to be able to make someone strip completely to the last garment.

Souma did not care much about pp size and appearance but looking at Miki even he felt a bit insecure and sad.

However, he calmed himself down and started to cook the noodles. 

If such an attractive person was eating here then he was sure he would regain the lost customers soon and maybe even double in quantity considering the size.

After all, this was not the first time. Even his daddy had big dick energy. So by now, he was pretty much like an experienced warrior.

As someone obsessed with food along with many others of the Totsuki Academy, he did not have much idea of the commotions in the outside world.

~

The customers looked at each other and the people on the street murmured. 

To the bright expectations of Yukihira Souma and to the confusion of Kuga... people started to leave the street instead and look for better places to eat.

Every single individual recognized who the naked handsome man was. He was no other than Miki Etrama Di Nava. 

The blood-hungry guy who drove all his opponents in the [God of High School Tournament] to a mushy gore death.

A sadistic warrior who could be one of the four to represent Japan in the God of Highschool tournament internationally.

The martial warrior had been given a title in the online community.

A name inspired by his heroic grandfather who without a shred would save people from upcoming danger and had upheld peace through the most dangerous of times

The complete opposite of all his good deeds. A stain on the noble name of Silver Fang.

[Devil Fang].

As people started to leave, the word of Devil Fang got around the area and many interesting and like-minded people or just people wanting clout started to appear near the Chinese stall including a few of the paparazzi who were paying people to sell them Miki's naked pictures.

To their dismay.

Devil Fang had already left along with what many believed to be an innocent princess who he had kidnapped, forcing her to be his maid and an angelic kid that he picked up from the alleys to be his evil successor.

"Abuuuu!"

1