Way back home.
245 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hilda held onto Baby Beel tightly as they walked through the quiet road. Quietly, she took a small peep at Miki before looking away.

Her expression was as monotone as ever but a bit confused as well. Miki Etrama Di Nava. She could not understand him.

Sometimes he is caring, sometimes well mostly he is chaotic. She could not understand him, he was unpredictable. 

The day she ran away from the house, she felt disappointed he did not come to look for her but after calming down she could not understand why she wanted him to come and look for her.

-and today... the moment she saw him, all kinds of emotions swelled up in her heart. From anger to care, in the end, she settled on to bury all those emotions and turned apathetic.

However when Miki surprisingly spoke, 

"I am sorry."

All those emotions burst like a dam. She really could not understand this young man who was now the stepfather of her master.

Hilda glanced at the boxes of Mapo Toufu in her hands and then at Miki. His back was wide, his hair was untied as long tendrils flowed behind his back reaching his nape.

He was wearing a normal black tank top and a night pajama. Extremely comfortable in his clothes.

Miki's back suddenly tingled, he looked behind and caught Hilda staring at him. A disgusting smile curved across his face as he saw her.

Walking a bit behind, he pulled Hilda towards him, his arm wrapped around his neck the same way best friends do.

Seeing that Lil Zoro was asleep, he did not hesitate and instantly bit Hilda's ears.

"Are we about to make up wifey?"

Hilda's face instantly turned pink and her lips twitched a bit as her eyebrows furrowed. She clenched her hands, her eyes closed feeling the rage flowing through her veins.

How she wished she could just punch him in the sky like how she would to Doga... or wait was it Ogay? She could not seem to remember.

After enduring her urges she calmed down and looked back at Miki with a cold glare, almost emotionless.

Miki looked at his dear wife surprised when he was Bob the Mo-Rob he always wished some female to glare at him coldly but to his dismay, they would always glare at him with lust.

Now that he finally found a woman who could glare coldly, he sure was not going to let her escape his evil fangs.

His fingers trickled across her long smooth legs, coming closer to her hips. He held her by the waist in one hand and his boner brushed against her maid skirt.

Removing his mouth from his ears, he lowered his face slightly and licked her cheeks before slowly sinking his teeth into her porcelain neck.

"Mhmmm~"

Hilda moaned unexpectedly. Her eyes closed instantly as she tried to fight against the hot feeling that was taking over her body.

*Slrrp....slrrp...*

Meanwhile, Miki kept sucking her blood. He looked at her in surprise. Nobles don't require blood, it is more of an energy drink or wine to them. 

It was the same case for Miki however he would not lie, Hilda's blood was very tasty at least compared to the dog shit blood of Deku that he drank to gain [One For All].

After a few seconds, Miki stopped sucking the blood seeing that Hilda had given in to the feeling and had become unconscious.

He looked at her with a confused expression. Do demons become unconscious when a lot of blood is sucked? 

After thinking for a second he came to the conclusion that they do become unconscious. Maybe she would wake up faster than humans due to her demonic regeneration.

Picking her up like a sack, he sighed to himself. Instead of sucking blood, he should have stuck to harassing her. Maybe then he could have copulated with her then.

Miki for sure was not about to fuck her when she is unconscious... not because he is a gentleman. He just found it pretty boring like that.

As an adrenaline seeker, he would rather not do useless stuff that does not stimulate him.

Lust aside, his eyes sparkled with ambition before a smirk started to draw out on his visage. The moment he tasted the Mapo Toufu noodles, he had an idea.

An idea to earn money. 

Then his face suddenly became emotionless but not before his cackles resounded across the area like a psychopath.

"Hiiiiiihohiiiiiijihoahahahahahahahhehehihihgagaga!!!!!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! LET US SLEEP!"

A tomato almost hit him, he instantly used telekinesis to curve it towards the person who screamed.

Then he walked, his hands in his pockets, his eyes closed with a light smile. An imaginary cigarette in his hand as he put it in his mouth.

"Tomato tomatho ey?"

 

~

Walking up the stairs of my apartment, I heard a loud rumbling noise.

Tilting my head, I saw one of my neighbors descending down the stairs in a hurry. Quickly I gave him space to climb down, it was a bit hard due to me holding Hilda and the Chinese food but I managed it despite all the difficulty.

A tear almost rolled out of my eyes. I am so proud of myself. Where can you a find a perfect citizen such as myself??

Lord Oink... today I forgot to pray to you, please give me your blessings.

*Thud...thud...!!!*

However, before I could even pray I was shaken out of it.

My eyes fluttered open as I saw a young Asian teenage boy. Hs was standing at a tall height of 5'8, he had an okayish athletic body. 

Medium-thick black hair and brown eyes. The young boy wore a cheap athletic outfit. 

The ensemble consisted of deep-grey tracksuit bottoms with an orange stripe down the side, black sneakers with vibrant orange laces and soles, and a black t-shirt. 

A zipped-up white tracksuit jacket with a stand-up collar, deep-grey sleeves with an orange line running down their sides and orange cuffs, and deep-grey shoulders. 

On the left breast of the jacket was a black brand symbol that was reminiscent of the letter "N."

I knew who he was.

[Character Image here]

Natsuki Subaru. The protagonist of Re:Zero.

Is he going out? I wondered.

The skies outside are dark... which means it is night not day. Didn't Subaru get isekaied during the night? 

The young man came closer to me, he frowned looking at me and the girl in my arms but maybe he was too hungry to pay mind to it so did not say anything stupid and confronted me like his usual stupid obnoxious self.

I pushed my legs a bit forward and as the man passed by me, he tripped and fell.

*Thud!*

My eyes widened as I looked at him with horror. Quickly rushing towards him I accidentally stepped on his face.

"Oh my god!! I am so sorry! Are you okay???"

Then his palm.

"Oh shitt sorry sorrrrry!!"

Seeing that he was a bit unable to move I helped him get up and apologized again.

He looked at me with an angry expression and then sighed, maybe assuming that I am a clumsy person by nature.

"It's okay... try being more... careful."

I also had a gentle smile beautiful to everyone on my visage but disgusting to everyone that knows me. So maybe that helped. 

Looking at him for the last time as we parted I decided to give him some parting motivation. Since I had already stepped over him, I was entitled to not humiliate him anymore. 

He was already very inferior.

"Natsuki-san. All I can offer you in exchange for all the trouble are these words of advice... Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."

He looked at me confused before walking away. I glanced at the regressor with nostalgia and bid him goodbye for one last time through my eyes.

Sometimes buying chips can really endanger your life.

....maybe that is what I should have told him. Meh. No time to go back now.

After all... my lackeys have been waiting for my return... looking forward to hearing my genius master plan.

Hehehehehehihihigigiahahahahaahahahahaha.

1