Chapter Nineteen: Corruption’s Appearance
260 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The mayor was quiet for a few moments. He was a careful, thoughtful man and I knew that he was strongly considering what to say to me at the moment. It was while he was in the middle of doing that that I felt time slow to a stop, which I was able to notice due almost entirely to my sensitive senses. 

I watched things freeze in place, such as the mayor in the middle of blinking, and even the quiet, unnecessary breathing of my two companions as they excitedly watched me begin to corrupt the mayor. The reason why it was unnecessary for my companions to breathe was that they were vampires now and so they quite literally didn't need to breathe to survive. 

For a few moments, everything was quite simply frozen around me. I was, unsurprisingly, immune to the sort of temporal shenanigans going on, but beyond that, I could subtly sense that I was not intended to be among the affected parties anyway. This did not feel strong enough to affect me, but it certainly felt strong enough to freeze even my first wife which meant that it was a move that was no joke as far as power went. 

After a few moments during which nothing occurred, the room I was in began to dramatically darken. As the room darkened, the objects on the desk in front of me were suddenly blown away, scattered in every direction as if by some sort of explosion. A second later a figure began to materialize in front of me. 

At first, the figure took on the shape of a shapely silhouette. The silhouette was almost entirely human, aside from the dark aura and pair of raven-like wings protruding from its back. The figure was, otherwise, entirely featureless. I was patient though, and before I asked any sort of questions that I knew that the being would answer if given a chance to speak, I allowed the thing to continue to form uninterrupted. 

The silhouette quickly took on more solidity and as it did I quickly realized that the figure was an astoundingly beautiful woman. She was clearly nonhuman, and with my psychometric abilities, I realized that she was a fallen angel, and so her beauty was beyond anything possible for a mere human. She had the sort of face that inspired artists, with full, heavenly lips, golden eyes, and hair as dark as midnight. 

Her curves were also otherworldly, with proportions that would make even the most famous human models green with envy. To my surprise, the creature was wearing a white dress, one that seemed to mesh well with her incredibly pale skin but not so well with her spectacularly dark hair. The white dress almost reminded me of a bridal dress, and it was a lovely dress to gaze at. She smiled at me and gazed at me with a look that contained obvious lust. 

"Good morning dear..." She whispered, sultrily. As I gazed at her and listened to her words, my mind filling with knowledge as to who she was, I was thankful that I couldn't blush without willing it.


The creature seated before me was the archdemon of corruption, a beautiful, seductive, impossibly powerful being. Her name was Rebeza, and she had come here for me specifically. 

As I stared at her even I, a creature whose beauty surpassed her own, found it difficult to fully ignore the otherworldly nature of her appeal. She was a heart-stoppingly beautiful creature who could seduce and tempt even gods of purity, denial, and chastity, and her purpose in being here was something to that effect. She had come here to get herself a husband.

"Hello, Rebeza..." I whispered and watched as she began to blush when she heard me whisper my name. She giggled and sighed blissfully. 

"Gods, I love psychics. It's so nice to not have to explain things." She said, joyfully. She paused and looked at me curiously. She was aware that I knew her purpose, and she wanted to hear me give her an answer.


Rebeza was perhaps the most glorious of all of the angels who had ever fallen. She had once served in the armies of one of Earth's afterlives, the afterlife known as Heaven before she abandoned Heaven and fled the world of Earth altogether. 

In the time since then, she has become known as the "Queen Of The Fallen" and the "Archangel of Corruption". Despite that secondary title, she was actually an archdemon, and curiously enough I was one as well. She was an archdemon of lust, while I was a sevenfold archdemon, the rarest kind of the sub-species of super-beings who ruled over the various Hell-dimensions which littered the omniverse. 

Rebeza was here for me. As I gazed at her more and more of her life's story became clear to me. I spent... a long time witnessing her perception of her life's story, seeing her entire life through her eyes, which was millions of years. I even learned precisely why it was that she had chosen me and why she had come here today. As I did I chuckled at her.

By the time I was done learning about her, seeing her life through her eyes, I knew more about her than she did. And she had lived a truly incredible life, one filled with adventure, with heartache, and with joy. Incredibly enough, to her, her life was only just beginning.

But beyond the knowledge that came from experiencing her entire life through her own eyes came something else. It came with experiencing, all at once, every single sensation she had ever experienced. 

Rebeza, as an archdemon of corruption and lust had experienced a truly absurd amount of pleasure. She had had a number of lovers, and a number of orgasms, that numbered in the billions over the millions of years she had been a corrupt, lustful archdemon.

I began to experience those sensations as I experienced everything she had experienced, causing my body, my mind, and even my soul to be dyed in the color of her lusts and her pleasure. And a bit of potent knowledge; Rebeza had come all this way in search of the ultimate lover, a creature who possessed lordship over joy, bliss, lust, and other positive emotions. She had come here in search of me, in my capacity as the Anael and the Grand Adonis, two fictional beings that any Living God would have been able to become, and which I had become earlier this morning, in my rampant desire to gain new powers and become as mighty as I could have become.

I shivered and actually did blush as I experienced the ecstatic physical bliss Rebeza had experienced throughout her life. This was beyond anything that mere mortals could have experienced, even if throughout their entire lives they felt physical pleasure. Rebeza's pleasure was caused by demons, angels, gods, goddesses, and other super-beings, it was the sort of pleasure that broke minds and extinguished souls. It felt incredible, and had I been anything short of a Living God or archdemon, it would have broken me, and my last moments as a sapient being would have been spent in nearly-moan-inducing bliss.


"To think that you'd just want the ultimate lover to be your husband..." I remarked, idly, even while my mind was being wracked with the incredible pleasure Rebeza had indirectly subjected me to by having lived such a corrupted life. The archdemon of corruption, herself a veritable goddess of lust and sex, let out a beautiful laugh when she heard me make that remark. 

"Oh, my dear it's precisely because you are what you are that I want you to be my husband. I am a being of lust, I crave to be wedded to a similar being. And there is no greater member of our kind than you. You have powers that were once thought to be fictional, due to your nature as a creature whose will reality itself obeys. Your powers are so great that when you first extended them across reality I was able to sense you. Though, admittedly, it took me a second to find you, hence why I did not appear before you immediately." She explained, with a beautiful smile. 

"That... Yeah, that's a fairly accurate description." I replied, after musing over her words for a moment. With my powers, I could warp reality in a staggering number of ways, from using my powers to reverse death on a massive scale, to creating entire worlds with ease from literally nothing. To say that reality obeyed my will was a fairly spot-on, if perhaps arrogant sounding, description.

"Though... I loved seeing you in action. It's been fun to see you transform your wives into vampires, and then corrupting this man." She said, with a wink, before pointing towards the mayor with an enormous grin on her face. 

"My... wives?" I asked, causing her to gasp in astonishment as she realized that not both of the women with me were my mates.

"Oh! Sorry, I just assumed both of these women were your wives. Have you not claimed them yet?" She asked, as she looked at me and studied me for a second. I chuckled and then she shook her head to refocus.

"Sorry, I'm getting off-track. All I really know about and care about is that you and I get married. I don't care about your other lovers. Though I'd also love a chance to do to you what you did to me. I'm a potent psychic myself, but your mind is a fortress even for me. I suspect that it's due to your own powers. That said, if you let me in I can learn about you as much as you learned about me." She explained, causing me to gaze at her lustfully. 

I knew everything there was to know about her. Her every secret, her every idle thought, and her every desire, nothing was hidden from me. That was one of the perks of being a semi-omniscient being, when I wanted to know things no one could hide them from me. All it took was a second of desire on my part and the things I wanted to know would be revealed to me. 

For her to learn about me, to do what I just did, I'd have to allow her to do so. She was an incredibly powerful archdemon, but not even remotely near my level of power. She wasn't even strong enough to do to Titania what I had done to her, even prior to the Titaness's transformation into a vampire. Nevertheless, armed with the knowledge that I possessed I considered her position and what she sought to gain from her marriage to me. And I activated the potent power known as "Worldmind". 


"Worldmind" was perhaps my greatest power aside from "Ex Nihilo". It was a potent power that granted me considerably more than just psychic powers that were pleniverse altering in scale, but actually granted me something akin to toggleable omniscience. With a thought, I could learn virtually anything, including how to control my own powers or how to allow others to use their powers on me. 

I allowed my mind to fill with the knowledge of how to lower the impenetrable defenses I possessed for the sake of allowing Rebeza to be able to read my mind and gain access to my memories as readily as I could access hers. Once I knew how to deactivate my vast and fortress-like mental defenses I did so with but a thought and chuckled as I felt Rebeza's mind enter my own and felt her begin to observe the world through my eyes. As she did that I watched her eyes lose a bit of their color, becoming a more muted shade of gold.

As she did, tears began to fill her eyes. She gasped as she watched my life play out in her mind's eye. To be fair, until very recently it wasn't an especially happy life. I chuckled and approached the woman, before sitting next to her and placing my hand on hers. 

Rebeza wasn't an especially evil woman. She was selfish, embodying corruption and lustfulness, but she wasn't enormously evil or even particularly sinful beyond her obsession with the pleasures of the flesh. More than anything else she solely desired to experience orgastic sensations regardless of where they came from. By living her life through her eyes I had developed a perfect understanding of her, and now she was developing a perfect understanding of myself. 

She idly took my hand and smiled at me, revealing surprising gentleness while doing so. As she smiled, her eyes began to widen. I chuckled and instinctively knew that she was getting to the fun stuff now. She was reliving yesterday, the first day in which I was a true, awakened Living God. 

"You've only been yourself for a day..." She muttered as she pieced together all of the incredible stuff that occurred to me yesterday.

Rebeza had been a corrupt, powerful, quasi-omnipotent mistress of a harem of hundreds of divinely beautiful beings for millennia. I had become the most powerful being I had ever heard of yesterday. While now, due to my decision to copy and absorb all of Rebeza's memories, our vast age gap meant nothing as far as powers went, she had still truly lived through a vast number of events. She had seen the birth and collapse of entire universes and had corrupted gods and goddesses of all kinds throughout her long life. 

Her life had been one of various important duties in Heaven, and then incredible corruption and bliss in the mini-Hell she lorded over known as "Her Sanctum". She was a creature of pride, power, corruption, and lust. And my life had not been that. During my childhood, I went from home to home with little going for me than my grades and a weird, possibly divine, level of determination. Now I possessed the power to effortlessly destroy entire pleniverses with a thought if I actually wanted to be overt and destructive. 

"Antonio..." She whispered as she finished relieving my life. She did so much faster than I had relived hers, because hers was millions of years long, whereas mine was only eighteen. Her eyes recovered their vibrancy and I gazed into them, fully aware of who she was and what she could do.

Rebeza was among the greatest of the omniverse's fallen angels. She was an embodiment of corruption, lust, power, and pride, and she had a harem that was filled with hundreds of supernatural women, and her own private dimension in which she was effectively omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. And she had spent millions of years designing her idea of a perfect lover, occasionally implanting the idea in the minds of the races she had helped guide. That, unsurprisingly, included humans who had eventually put the idea on their internet as a sort of fictional and incredibly powerful being known as a "Grand Adonis". 

Rebeza suddenly pulled me close and kissed me, using her own potent sort of telekinesis. I did not resist it, and instead willingly kissed her back. As we kissed, our lips locking and our tongues wrestling, we touched minds once more. This time I formed a potent psychic link between the two of us, one that would persist and communicated with her even as we joyously orally stimulated each other. 

"Rebeza... Become mine. Allow me to transform you into the first of my dark brides." I asked her, before filling her mind with information concerning sanguinarchs and our potent powers. One such ability was the power to have three "Dark Brides", perfect mates who shared our sanguinarch-powers and could benefit from the effects of one of our focuses each. As she learned about this, her tongue began to dance around mine and hinted at the remarkable flexibility that I knew the succubus-like being possessed. 

"Antonio... Are you asking me to marry you?" She asked, a second later. She wrapped her arms and wings around me and began to inflict pleasure on my body utilizing her own powerful psychic abilities. I nodded, even as we continued to kiss, and composed another message to telepathically transmit to her. 

"Yes Rebeza, I am. I seek many of the same things as you, power, pleasure, luxury, and joy. You came to recruit me, but I am flipping the script. Your power, as vast as it is, is nowhere near the power I possess. Join me, marry me, and together we'll experience endless bliss, luxury, and joy." I told her, even as I began to launch my own oral assault on the demoness and she began to moan into my mouth as my own aphrodisiac-laced fluids began to fill her mind with thoughts of pleasure, joy, and ecstasy. 

"Antonio..." She mentally murmured as her mind's pleasure center began to feel the effects of my kiss. 

"Yes." She mentally whispered, a second later. And when she did, my power washed over her. Her entire body was momentarily covered in the potent darkness I commanded as a god of sanguinarchs, even as we continued to kiss. Her lips rapidly grew warmer and warmer, while her body absorbed the potent power I commanded as a sanguinarch. She audibly began to moan in exquisite bliss as she absorbed the incredible powers of a sanguinarch due to the power transforming her into one of my dark brides. 

Obviously, if you know about NSFW CYOAs you may already know about Rebeza. If you don't, here's your chance to learn about one of the more well-known NSFW Choose Your Own Adventures. Have a link.

2