Chspter 2: family! (1)
1.4k 5 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Family! (1)

I am lucky to survive this old balloon wraith. The time I spent on training under him was like being thrown into black hole and trying to escape it using broken ship. *shiver* Just remembering makes me trample in fear.

As I was walking to the entrance to my home, when one of the yakuza members stopped me from entering.

"Excuse me miss but you can't enter here this is place is forbidden to enter without any invention. And silver haired foreigners is not on the list" {Didn't Hisato-san tell them that there's a new family member to the Imada house hold}

"Are you a new recruit?" I asked him.

"Yes; why?"

"Then did mr. Hisato spread the news of the new maine family members" He looked at me for few seconds, then his face started to sweat puddles and palled like sheet of paper.

"I am sorry for not recognize you earlier ojou-sama!" He apologized in dogeza position.

"I don't mind it. Please lift your head you were just doing your job earnestly. And I know new rules can be confusing" I pleaded him to stop bowing.

*Wahhh* "ojou-sama is merciful to low life like me" He started to cry in tears.

"A-Ah. Why are you crying? did you get hurt some were?" {Did he hit his head when bowing to me}

*Sob* "even asking me if I am hurt. Ojou-sama is so kind. I Uesugi Fujimaro will continue to serve ojou-sama, from now on until death" He outright stated that.

"Th-There is no need to do that" I stuttered.

"Ojou-sama!" He slumped to the ground on all his four limps in defeat.

"Uh...Uhmm" {think of something fast Rin!}

"Ah. That's right you already doing it right now" He lift his head and tilted it.

"you are checking the entrance to see, if there is might be an evil person wants to harm me" I said that while crossing my arms in front of my big breast. Trying to be dignified like an ojou-sama as possible. {Please take the bait}

"That's right! I will keep watching any one enter the house, so I can find any bad person wants to harm ojou-sama!" He stands up and declared.

"Yeah! Make sure you do that. hahaha" {I am sorry! It's my fault if Hisato-san knows about your blunder tody...I prey you won't lose your sanity after I resuscitate you}

I opened the front door and said "I am back" and took my shoes off.

"Oh! Rin-chan welcome back. Could you help mama make breakfast?" My mother voice entered my ear when I walked to the kitchen room.

"Ah! Oka-san!" my mother was on the cutting table chopping some vegetables. She is 1.65m tall with round childish cute face, black color medium length hairstyles with bangs. She have amber eye color. {Even if she is thirty nine years old. She looks like a young adult}

"I will help you" I said "good now wash your hands. take the knife and cut the green onions and the rest of the veggies to make kobachi" After I completed the task I asked her "what else to do?" And she answered with "Can you griller the salmon?" Wich I nodded to her. We don't have any servant. So we to take care of house chores. I helps in cooking a lot. Probably because I don't burn the food like father and brothers.

"What is on the menu today? There's a lot of serving today?" I asked her curiously.

"We have some leftover carry from last night. And I will be making Miso Shiru soup and teishoku with extra chicken rice ball your oji-san likes~" {So grandpa will join us today to eat breakfast. That's rare he and dad are always fighting like cats and dogs}

You might be wondering, am I really son, or rather daughter now of crime boss mafia?

The answer is Yes, we're not your stereotypical yakuza. My family have a dojo, that houses many martial arts teachers for different schools, but the rise of yakuza impostor gang twenty plus years ago made us join the yakuza organization. my mom was pregnant in me and my twin brother at that time.

The gang cussed problem in the local area and tererisd the people. The police were cropted by them and didn't do anything. This escalated to much. Wich led to clashe between my father and the local to take action. The fight lasted for weeks, until the real yakuza organization caught on the news and came to help in the fight.

The leader of the gang was former yakuza member. He got kicked out for attacking higher ranking members. He now tooks control of a group of yankees and started to take control of the city on behalf the yakuza to make name of him self wich back faired at him.

Our dojo. Wich consists of: My father, grandfather,other teachers and some top students defeated the Yankees and put them in jail and expose the crime of the cropted police.

The yakuza saw the value of our dojo, after some persuasion. my father expected being part of the mafia as the boss in this city, however grandpa didn't like the dissension very much.

"Oya~Rin-chan it's rear for you to show such a face. Did something happen to you lately?" {She is probably worried seeing my exhausted face}

"Ah. No it's nothing" I said this to not make her worry.

"Tell mommy what's happened Rin-chan. Mommy is worried~" {looks like it didn't work}

*Sigh* "I made the old balloon angry again" She looked at me in assertive face. {She know how I look after day of training under him}

"Why so?"

"Don't tell this to anyone! you're the only one I can trust to not make the situation even worse" She looked taken back, but understanding how the rest react some times. She quickly nodded.

"Oh! serious talk mommy premise to not tell anyone~" {I am more concerned now} I grabbed her hand firmly and said.

"Oka-san please don't" And she nodded.

"Okay!... I actually made him kiss me in the lips! It was my first one" I said that with blushing face. She looked at me smiling smugly.

"Fufufu. Rin-chan grew so fast in this few weeks so much, that she started to seduce men hart's" Wich made me redden further. "Though, I did tease him a bit!" I thought. "Kyaa!!" But looks like she heard me saying it.

"B-But I didn't s-sed-duce him! I just d-demanded my reward for being genius st-tudent! Probably!" I tried to clear the misunderstanding but it failed.

"But still! I can't think that would makes him angry?" She put finger on her lips and tilts her head.

"That's because jokingly I said daddy after he kissed me"

*Crash* the sound of glasses shattering to peace can be heard from behind me. I turned around to see a giant grizzly man looking at me. He is my father 1.90 almost tow meters tall. He have darkened face and dazed eyes.

blood dripping from his hands, because he crushed the glass of water with sheer power.

"Oto-san! Since when were you here?" I asked him.

"Since I heard he took your first kiss" I gulped when I heard him say that.

"Oh! honey good morning! Breakfast is allmost ready~" my mom greeted him normally. like the past few moments didn't happen.

"Good morning "

"Oka-san wh-why didn't tell me h-he was lasting"

"Ehhh~ I promised to not tell anyone about our secret. and I did. Didn't I?" {You did this on purpose didn't you mom?} Then she continued "More Importantly Rin-chan. were is your manners? Did you forgot to greet your father?" {Now you want to change the topic. This woman}

"Go-Goec m-morning d-dad" I bit my tongue as I tried to greet him. My face is now drenched in cold sweat.

"Good morning to you too" He said that in dead voice. {I fell guilty now}

"Rin~ you should help your father. he is bleeding" She said that and I shrieked "Hii!"

"Because oto-san was surprised hearing his daughter advance~ he got injured" She firmly stated with sparkly eyes.

"But I_" I was stopped by my father.

"I will do it myself. There's no need to do that. I also responsible for losing my temper" He turned around to leave but I stopped him.

"No! I-it's my fault to, s-so I heal it" I said that and started to use my God/magic to heal him.

"Hmm. Your new power is convenient" my father said that and looked at me "In fact it's too much convenient" He said that in complicated face.

"Listen Rin! I need some time to adjust the new changes, but I will still sport you in whatever decision that's makes you happy" My dad is the one, that the news hit him the hardest. Not only discovering I am ascended to God hod. But also I am Pansexual and I like to be in female body. My mom and my twin brother had suspicions about my preference in love intrest so they accepted it pretty fast. But the line between me and my younger brother became more distant, after I change to my female form I wonder why?.

My father is upright and hardworking man. he might be hot blooded some times.

He is scary person when he is angry, but whenever he is angry at me I see hint of worry in his eyes.

"Mommy too~" my mom chimed in.

*Kock nock* The sound of knocking on the door can be heard.

"Oh! Looks like oto-san and oka-san are here! Honey~ go open the doors. And Rin-chan go wake your brothers~. I think the food is ready to serve"

18