MAIN CLASS-ENGINEER
419 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This world's power level is dictated by a system that is set up jointly by all main gods. It helps in the growth and potential one will have in the future.

One is able to choose one main class at the age of 10 and after that, they can choose a subclass at every 20 levels four times.

Every time they choose a subclass they have to give a test. To take the test one hast buy a star globe from the church.

level 0-20 are apprentice

level 21-40 are professional

level 41-60 are elites

level 61-80 are masters

level 81-100 are legends.

And there is also perk for those of high-level people which is higher the level longer their life span which is mostly true for Humans, and Beastmen whose life expectancy is on shorter side among the other long-living races.

A normal human has a life expectancy of 80-100 years.

A normal beastmen has a life expectancy of 100-150 years.

A normal elf has a life expectancy of 500 years.

A normal Dwarf has a life expectancy of 100-120 years.

A normal Merman has a life expectancy of 80-100 years.

A normal Demon has a life expectancy of 500 years.

There is also a myth about those who cross level 100 caps become immortal or they have the qualification to become a god.

And to cross the level 100 cap one has to do accomplish something which will be the accumulation of their hard work, ingenuity, luck, and themselves.

Why am I talking to you this because this morning I chose my class which is Engineer?

Both My sister and I are in front of our parents.

***************************************************************************************************************************

Jean Yukline head of Yukline house asked "today you two are 10 years old, so what is the main class chosen by you two"

Sophia excitedly raise her hand answered "I choose elemental mage, and the best part is I have high proficiency in every known element"

Seeing her excited daughter Amelia also had a full bloom smile on her face.

Amish also replied that "I choose Engineer"

Hearing their classes Jean was very happy for his daughter as she had obtained a class with which she is easily able to reach the level of master with enough time and training and even able to reach legend mostly people get specialized class who chooses Mage as the main class such as fire mage, water mage, an earth mage, wind mage, holy mage, light mage, dark mage or compound class such as ice mage, lightning mage, volcanic mage, or there are more bizarre classes but elemental mage as the main class are very few. Those who have it can use any elements and compound elements very easily and at later stages, they can use space magic too.

But when he heard Amish's main class he frowned "What is this Engineer class I have never heard of it?"

Hearing this question Amish replied, "I thought you would know, It is mainly an artisan class those who make things."

Amelia said "I heard of bladesmith, golem smith, runesmith, formation master, mana smith, and many more but never of engineer"

Amish told them "My class can do everything that there can do at a later stage but for now It helps me working with metallurgy, think I will be able to make many things from now on."

Amelia was happy seeing the enthusiasm of the Amish but Jean was not "Our Yukline hose is a mage household so why did you not choose a mage class, huh?"

"Father you know as well as I do I am not fitted to be a mage so I choose to create things what's the problem in it?"

"Of course there are problem people with not having a combat class,  people will say you are inferior to your sister don't you know that"

"What's the problem in it and it is true that my talent is not up to par with my sister who can already sense mana before age of 10 and has high mana capacity because of this I choose to accept the truth."

"You.." Seeing Jean angry who was unconsciously releasing the pressure of a master, Sophia was on the verge of crying.

Due to this Amelia got angry "DEAR!"

And suddenly everything got cold and Jean's pressure dwindle, who got frightened due to his wife.

" And you two go to your rooms, NOW!"

Amelia ordered Amish and Sophia to return to their rooms.

***************************************************************************************************************************

Amelia asked Jean "Why are you getting angry over your son?"

"You know why am I getting angry over him?"

"Is it due he will not be able to succeed you as the heir or he people will talk behind him"

"You know I don't care if he succeeds me or not Sophia can easily succeed me but if he was not of Yukline family I would have not a problem with him choosing a crafting class, I would have let him do whatever he wants but due to his decision I have to take tough decisions you know I have to choose between the two of them and opposite faction in court will take advantage of the situation."

"You know that Amish is mature one out of the two, He may have done it out of your consideration" Amelia justified Amish's action.

"I know that, Is he pitying me because I don't like it. I am his father you know"

"I know and I am his mother and stop acting like a baby"

"I am not acting like a baby!"

"Yes you are and stop throwing tantrums, and you will help him achieve whatever he wants to become, you know that he is smart right he will pave his own path"

"I know after all he is my son and I am going to throw him in a ringer for his decision" Jean declared while there was an ominous light coming out of his eyes.

11