LIFE PATH
341 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After coming out of the room we return our room. Sophia looked worriedly at Amish "Why do you have to make father angry, can't choose a mage class like me or any other combat class but you have to choose a craft class, don't you know how hard it is to raise the level for the non-combat class. humph!"

"Don't you know I don't have the talent to become mage but who said one can't use magic or become combatant if one does not choose a combat-related main class." Amish refuted.

"Of course I know but it is very hard doing it in practice you know, you have to hunt monsters alongside your craft ability to reach a higher level, don't tell me!" Sophia suddenly realized Amish's intention with just a few words because they are twins.

"You got me there sister! Yes, even without having combat-related main class I can acquire swordsmanship, shield, and body technique skills with enough training, and when I will choose subclass in the future I will choose a class which will allow me to control mana" Amish said with a smirk on his face.

"Why do you have to do it this way, you cheeky! why is your talent lower than me when we are twins when you are so smart should not you follow me your life will be so much easier, You just have to shut up and follow your big sister" Sophia complained.

"Who is my big sister you are just a few minutes born before me and you are scared of lightning you always get afraid during thunder and hug me." Amish refuted Sophia with mischief in her eyes.

"You!You....arrrgh!" Sophia unable to refute gave up persuading Amish."You will regret this you know"

Seeing Sophia's concern for himself he hugged Sophia "waah!"

"I know are not you are my strong sister If I ever got stuck I will ask you for help, you will help me right"

Sophia snuggled in Amish's arm and nodded."uh..uh"

"When I become someone powerful I will make staff and armor for you free charge, how is that for a promise"

"ok, don't forget about it understand"

"Yes...Yes my dear big sister, let's go and play outside until lunch"

Both Amish and Sophia ran outside the mansion to play.

***************************************************************************************************************************

During lunch the whole family is seated at the dining table, nobody starts eating before the head of the house starts, and everybody gets up after the head of house gets up it is etiquette taught in the noble houses of every household similarly it is taught at Yukline household too.

And whole days discussion is done at these times At breakfast, it is decided the what will they do today, At lunch, they report what they had done whole day to the head and at dinner, they report what they will do tomorrow.

And always head starts the discussion first and the end is also done by him.

Today too Head of Yukline household Jean Yukline started today's discussion.

"So first congratulation to both of you. Since both of you had crossed a milestone in your life it is time to plan the future course of your life path. First Sophia, You are 10 years old now at the age of 13 you will attend Royal Magic Academy, So you have a total of 3 years for preparation your mother and I will teach you everything and train you to be an exemplary Mage for your peer as you will meet many children from aristocracy circle."

"Yes, father" Sophia respectfully answered.

"As for you Amish, you will not be going to Royal Magic Academy as you don't have the qualification as an alternative I would have sent you to Royal Knight Academy but I figured you don't want to go there since you choose Engineer as your main class. So, I will send you to one of my acquaintance's shops in the royal capital which deals with weapons and magical artifacts he employs many such people who have craft as their main class. But you will do knight training from now on I will appoint a knight to teach you swordsmanship, shielding, and body techniques. And they will wring you dry every morning and after that, you will undergo training for your main class. I want results I don't know how you do it you have to give me results so that you don't throw mud on the name of Yukline, understood."

"Yes father, I won't disappoint you" Amish answered.

"uf!uf!uf...My both children will not disappoint you, right?" Amelia praised both her child in front of her husband.

""Yes Mom!"" Both the twins answered in chorus.

7