UNVELING OF CRONOS
300 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

------Amish's Pov------

It's been a week since then, with the help of Master Duran and Brother Bavli we created two timepieces, I named them TP-1 CRONOS and TP-2 respectively and engraved them behind the clock with our names who created them since they were the size of a giant wall clock making their parts for the first time were easy with Master Duran's help, we made a  mechanical timepiece which has 3 needles showing the hour, minute and second hand respectively, It also has a pendulum which makes sound according to the number of hours.

The numbers are written on a glossy paper made with the help of magical treatment and on one of them is the ensign of the Yukline aristocratic household and another is the symbol of the shop Xenos. They look retro.

I am now taking the Yukline household's Timepiece with me. While making the timepiece I got the title 'GEAR SCHOLAR' and I level up to level 13 Engineer in one go, I got a total of 3 levels while making it.

As for the title-

                             

             GEAR SCHOLAR- It will help to understand and applying gears in a mechanical or magical construct.

I reached Yukline estate as I knocked on the door, a middle-aged Buttler with a dandy face opened a door for me "Young Master Amish welcome"

"I am home Sebastian"

"Are you home for lunch after a long while?"

"Yes Sebastian, is the dining room empty?"

"Yes, there is still time in for lunch, and Emily might be there preparing for it"

"Thanks, you are a lifesaver."

Yes, we have a Buttler name Sebastian, he is a very capable Buttler you name it he can do it.

I said as I ran toward the dining room carrying the timepiece as I opened the door I saw Emily preparing for lunch as she turned toward the door to greet me.

"Master Amish welcome back are you here for lunch?"

"Yes Emily, and will you help me here"

"Of course Master Amish. So what do you need help for?"

Emily is mom's maid who came to Yukaline's house after his father married mom. After coming here she married Sebastian and had a daughter named Emma who serves my sister as a maid since six months ago and we are all 10 years old and her main class is Assassin.

Emily is a very sharp-looking woman, unlike his mother who looks like a high-class confident, and powerful CEO with silver hair big boobs, and plentiful hips.

And I can tell My sister is also going to look like that as she grows up.

As I showed her the timepiece and explain to her what it does and that I want to show it to the family so, I want to hang it on the wall.

She took down one of the decorative pieces from the wall and hanged it on the wall. It is right in front of the main seat.

"How does it look?"

I asked Emily "It looks very good, It is made from fine materials"

"Well Master Amish get seated everyone will be here in few moments"

--------3rd person POV----------

As Amish sat on his chair the door opened Sophia entered accompanied by Emma after which Jean and Amelia entered accompanied by Sebastian

"Brother, you returned fast today, are you here for lunch?"

Sophia asked while Emma helped to pull her chair after which she stood behind her as a dutiful maid.

"Yes and I wanted to show the family something"

Hearing this Amelia's eyes were twinkling.

"So what is it that my son wants to show the whole family?"

As she asked Church of Solaris sounded the bell marking it midday simultaneously TP-1 made the sound of the bell 12 times.

"What was that?"

Sophia asked while looking around from where the sound came from.

Jean asked while looking at the wall where TP-1 was hanged.

"Is that from where the sound came?"

"Yes Father, I made a Timepiece it helps in keeping check of time, It divides the day in 12 hrs it needed to be rewind after 12 hrs to keep it running so that we can keep running for 24 hrs every day and it will make the sound of bell according to the number of hours it shows."

"I even got a title for it GEAR SCHOLAR"

"See dear did not I told you my child is a genius he even got a title at the level of the apprentice"

Amish gave the key to Sebastian while explaining to the whole family how it works how to rewind it and how to maintain it.

Amish also boasts how he got a total of 3 levels for making a pure mechanical piece with no magic in it.

"I am higher level than you sis"

"Humph! Just one level higher I will catch up soon enough"

Hearing the declaration Amish sweated a bit as she was not joking and he knows if he slacked she will surpass him soon enough and he will not be able to catch up.

"Ahh! I forgot something"

Smartly turning the conversation he gave Jean a book which explain the future of timepieces from pocket watch to wristwatch

and a contract which he intends to sign with Xenos shop.

After looking at the book and contract he passed it to Amelia.

"Your idea is quite good, and you want me to sign the contract"

"Yes, father as I am not of age yet I am not allowed to sigh it so will be my guarantor."

"I will be your guarantor but it will bring Yukline house into the spotlight so we need to change the contents a bit"

"Yes I can tell this will bring Yukline house into the spotlight and will start a new trend in the capital. Since Yukline's name will be on the contract no third party will try to counterfeit your product"

Amish was amazed how the talk went from him boasting his achievement to starting a trend in the capital.

"Why are you are looking at like that? For all your smarts we are still your parents you know"

Amelia said while smiling at Amish.

"Sebas, go to Xenos shop talk about a second contract with them tell them we will provide them with all the material needed for this venture but we need them to make it for high society people and we will back them so they will not have any competition while in the capital. And for you Amish, I will be your guarantor for your contract that will be your personal venture, Keep up the good work."

Seeing the scene Amelia was very happy. As for Amish, he was very happy because he got his own income at such a young age while thinking about his previous life where he becomes a full-time worker at age of 23 after so many hardships.

Sophia was also happy as she got influenced due to Amish as he was her twin.

"You have to give treats to your big sis brother."

"Yes, sis" Amish replied while thinking that sisters in any world are the same as they are after their brother's wallet as he had seen in his previous life where his friend's sister used to spend his friends all his money shopping.

8