A BIG DECISION
266 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-----------3rd POV-----------

It's been 3 years since Amish and Sophia got their main class. After 3 years of grueling intense training, both of them reached Level 15 of their main class. Amish took some time but he reached level 15 after just a few weeks, Sophia.

Amish had gained a reputation as an inventor for his creation(plagiarism) of Timepiece. And Sophia has a reputation as a genius mage who has the potential to become MAGUS.

As for the business venture he started along with Xenos has been very fruitful. And the 2nd business venture started under the banner of Yukline household under the brand name CRONOS has very high demand since those timepieces are made from very high-quality material and are inlaid with jewels and precious metals and very complicated gear settings which make them aesthetically pleasing to the eyes.

When Yukline's head Jean gave a timepiece to the emperor on his birthday which shows time, date, month, year, on separate dials, with the Candela flag printed on it. It started a sensation in royal capital every notable aristocratic household or people with considerable position bought one of the timepieces.

Since they were made both for rich and common folks catering to their needs and position it was even bought by commoner folks who wants to copy aristocratic style even a little.

When wall clocks were somewhat famous, Amish presented the blueprints for pocket watches and wristwatches which became famous among people of working-class people, they were very handy and were very accurate for keeping time.

After CRONOS also started producing stylish watches for high-class people. With that, they made a ton of money.

There were those who tried to counterfeit it but after knowing Yukline house is the backing of the Xenos shop they backed down. But even after knowing that some people tried to counterfeit them by employing craftsmen but failed as they tried to open it the timepiece would disassemble and a wind blast would occur breaking it completely. It has a spell enchanted on the timepieces by Rumil who is a Master Enchanter.

There was even representative from Rose commerce guild, the LT chamber of commerce, Artizan Association, and Walpurgis Chamber of commerce who came to buy the blueprint for the timepiece.

"Master Duran what should we do?"

"Yes, pops it is getting out of hand."

Amish and Bavli were very flustered due to the sudden turn of events. Amish thought that timepiece which he introduced was a new creation but not enough to rile up this many high profile people in this magical world.

But he did not notice people of this world who are heavily reliant on magic and magical construct have not ever seen a beautiful piece of machinery.

Due to magic no one ever thought of mechanical constructs or machines.

"Why are you two asking me brat and isn't it your creation."

"It is but..."

"No but my Duran is saying the right thing, it should be your decision"

"Is that so, then let's sell it"

"You have already decided then why were you acting like an undecided pansy"

"So, at how much are you going to sell it?"

Amish smile at them showing two fingers

"Are you going to sell it for 200 gold coins" Bavli questioned?

"No, I am going to sell it at 200,000 gold.

Hearing that Rumil ended up laughing very hard and both son and father looked strangely at the two one who proposed the price and one who end up laughing worriedly.

"Good, good, it was a very good laugh in a long while"

"Are you not satisfied with the price?" Amish asked Rumil while he have a smirk on his face.

"No I am very satisfied, but it was me I would sell it at a little much higher but it will have to do for now can't be too greedy."

"I am going to discuss it with my father one last time, before coming to a decision"

"Yes, you are still a kid so have a discussion with Jean, as he would know better about these things." Master Duran suggested. 

 

***************************************************************************************************************************

At Yukline household, Amish was explaining his predicament to his father while dinner was going on.

"And that's what happened, so should I do it or not?"

"So you want to sell the blueprint, if you do it you will lose your monopoly over it, you understand it right?"

"Yes, father I understand it, even if I don't sell it sooner I am going to lose monopoly over it anyway?"

"Hoh! how so?"

"Because news is circulating in the market that some people are trying to dismantle it and see how it ticks. Due to them trying to open it few of them blasted due to wind pressure injuring them in the process. Since there are no patent rights for it, it will sooner or later  create a replica of the timepiece as simple timepiece are were easy to make."

"Ok I understand your reasoning and confirmed that you are not making a mistake in the spur of the moment, Now you two are almost  adults so you two need to learn to make decisions for yourselves."

***************************************************************************************************************************

Midnight, In the master's bedroom, both couples are sleeping in each other's arms, even after all this year they are still very much in love with each other as Jean and Amelia are very honest with each other. There are no rumors about affairs about them having mistress or paramour(kept-man) in high society. Even if there where it did not end well for the opposite party as they were crushed by them.

They are what you call a sugar couple.

"Dear are you awake?"

"Yes, Amy"

"Dear our children are growing up"

Amelia said with pride and sadness in her voice.

"I know, they are starting to make decisions for themselves."

"It makes me happy to see our children growing up but also sad that they will start to make their own decisions in life and walk their own path away from us."

"I know Amy, I know but they will return here as it is their home. We just need to watch over them from a distance if they make mistakes we will be there for them if they need us."

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For consoling me."

"What are you talking about? They are my children too you know this much is normal. Now let's sleep."

Feeling embarrassed Jean went to sleep with his wife in his arm. Seeing her husband feeling embarrassed Amelia giggled softly then soon after fell into sleep feeling sweet all over.

Do you want see incest
  • yes Votes: 4 26.7%
  • no Votes: 11 73.3%
Total voters: 15 · This poll was closed on Oct 11, 2021 04:22 PM.
9