PROFIT
274 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Midnight Hotel

A hotel where aristocrats, high-profile and famous people stay when they arrive at royal capital, it has a very rich history as it is an establishment which was built at the founding of royal capital Mesopotamia and they pride themselves for their service.

In one of their private rooms, there is a total of 6 people, 5 people sitting at a long table facing each other with Amish and Master Duran sitting on one side, and on the other side, we have four representatives from large commerce guilds.

We have Raymon Hethcliff From Rose chamber of commerce, Lily Tudor from LT chamber of commerce, Windsor Tata from Artizan guild, and Saroja Clauneck from Walpurgis Chamber of commerce.

"So young master Amish we are all here, so will you sell those blueprints?"

Raymon instead the conversation as they are from the same empire.

Amish answered after keeping down the tea which he was sipping while trying to look confident which was cute, which is the thought that crossed everyone's mind there at least once.

"Yes I will sell but only the basic blueprint."

"But we did not have that deal young master Amish."

Lily interjected between them trying to pressure the opposition, which is a commonly used trick in any negotiations.

"Yes miss Lily, but! we had a conversation, not a deal."

Sebastian who came with Amish to help when needed was happy at Amish's growth.

"So you are saying, you will sell us only the basic blueprint, all of us?"

Raymond continued the conversation after the setback.

"Yes mister Raymon, I know as well as you all know all the mechanisms of timepieces is all the same just variety are added later."

"Of course they know as they poached my workers who made those timepieces," Duran grumbled showing his justification.

All representatives did not show an inch of emotion on their faces. Showing their thick skin which they had accumulated while doing business all these years, as it is not the first time they had ever done this not will be their last. As they are also masters of their craft.

"That's why I will only sell you the basic blueprint of the timepiece what to do with it you guys know better than me"

"Ok, we know what to do with the blueprint" Windsor gave his affirmation.

Amish ask for the contracts from Sebastian which he had prepared beforehand and gave them to the four representatives. After reading the contract Saroja asked Amish questions.

"You want to sell only the basic blueprint but at 400,000 large gold coins each?"

"Yes"

"Why don't you rob us then"

"If you disagree we can negotiate the price"

"100,000"

"We sold one of those at 100,000(small gold coins, but they don't need to know that) price which was inlaid by solar gems commissioned by Church of Solaris."

When the 4 representatives heard that they were very surprised as they have a magic tool or skill to discern lies. As what Amish said was half-truth they were unable to refute it as a lie and due to price he said they lost their cool as would buy one timepiece at such price.

"Then 100,500"

"No 300,000 see how much I reduced the price, you people can make such profit in one year if sold it in other countries."

"It is still too much we have to look for material cost too, 200,000 last number not more."

"Deal" Amish quickly agreed and presented them a second contract with 200,000 written in the place of amount. Amish was very nervous and his back was soaking wet from sweat.

Seeing Amish quickly agreeing to their demand they were dumbfounded after few moments they realized they were duped by a kid who wasn't even half their age.

Windsor was about to argue but feeling killing intent from Sebastian and Duran gave up in the end like a good adult.

With this deal, the Amish made a whopping profit of 800,000 large gold coins.

***************************************************************************************************************************

Night at Yukline household was a joy one Amelia was very happy for her son and was smothering him with love in the living room also Sophia was there with them asking how the negotiation went.

In-office Jean was asking Sebastian how Amish performed.

"Young master performed beautifully, but"

"What, tell me?"

"Why are you asking such a question you were there next room eavesdropping."

Jean who was having a drink sprouted everything out due to getting surprised due to which his eyes were red and he was coughing. Jean did not expect that he will get caught. "cough...cough"

Seeing this seen Sebastian was shaking his head in denial as Jean was such an overprotective father but afraid to show his children.

"Yare yare".

9