EXCHANGE WITHOUT A HITCH
224 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

------Amish's POV---------

At Yukline estate there is a laboratory for mage with fully furnished facilities and equipment. Since both Jean and Amelia are Arch Mages and have no problem regarding finance they made a lab for their personal use.

Both Amish and Sophia are in front of the working desk with many types of equipment related to gas on top of it.

"Sis help me make tear gas"

"What gas?"

"Tear gas, it will make people cry when they come in contact with it."

"How? is it something similar to witchcraft, where they can use magic to amplify emotion"

"No, are you talking about the barrier they set around their base when someone enters they feel gloomy, and the surrounding area became spooky."

"Yes that one, is it something similar?"

"No, tear gas makes people unable to function by causing irritation to the eyes, mouth, throat, lungs, and skin"

"Why do you need something like that?"

"I need a harmless weapon which can be used in places with a lot of people and not create much destruction"

Amish explains to Sophia about the request and why he needs it.

"So you are saying you will use the gas if negotiation breaks down with Thieve's Guild, huh?"

"Yes Sis"

"Make one canister for me too?"

"Ok Sis"

Both Amish and Sophia started making tear gas, today was the day a new type of gas was recorded in the history of Adelle.

After a whole night of hard work, they created 8 canisters of tear gas.

"Sis as per deal these two canister tear gas for you. And when you use it don't forget to wear a gas mask which covers your whole face."

"Thanks, bro"

Sophia jumped at the Amish due to the delight of receiving the gift.

"Where are you gonna use it, Sis?"

"I will keep them for emergency use?"

"Well use it responsibly."

"I am feeling tired, lets go back to sleep"

***************************************************************************************************************************

The next day in the evening, both Bavli and Amish met in front of the store.

"Sorry, am I late?"

"No perfect timing lets go"

Bavli takes Amish to the main market from their path diverges takes them to a different district. The district is lit with different types of lights, on the terrace one can see many beautiful women calling customers. They are known as courtesans among the aristocratic circles, but common people call them prostitutes.

Yes, they are in Red light district which sleeps during the day wakes up at night, and lights it up like day.

One can also see many bouncers here and the protecting establishment they are responsible for.

"How is it?"

Amish is speechless because it is the first time he had seen something like this, even in his previous life he had heard that in countries there were bad laws and order sex industry was out in open. And there are even countries where prostitution is legal like Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Greece, Turkey, the Netherlands, Hungary, and Latvia.

"I will show you some good shops, but don't tell mother, ok, or She will beat me up."

"Ok, but first show me the thieve's guild first, later we will see those establishments you are talking about."

Bavli takes Amish to the tallest building in the district.

"See that building it has a total of 12 floors it is called Goodmen's Bar, at the ground floor is reception cum bar. The ground floor is for the idlers who only came to drink, and on the first floor, there is another bar where you can meet with sexy women and spend time with them that's where it gets pricey. From second floor onward to the twelfth-floor women are graded,

higher the graded women higher the floor."

"Ok, I understand, but why are you telling me that?"

"Don't be in hurry, the thieve's guild is located at the basement of that building but only affiliated personal can enter even I can't enter even with my connection, but I have an appointment with a friend he can help you"

"Ok, enough talking let's enter"

As Amish and Bavli enter the building they see customers drinking ale and beer and at the reception, there was standing a drag queen with a muscular body who had worn a one-piece shiny dress worn by women with red lipstick on the lips and a wavy wig on the head. Even with one glance on can tell -' that wig is fake'.

"Hey, Anissa how have you been?"

"It's all good and dandy sweety, and who is this kid?"

"Come on, don't be like that I know you people recognize him."

"You dwarves don't know the decorum at all, when meeting new people for the first time mutual acquaintance should introduce them to each other."

"Why should I do that It would be waste of time"

"Hello myself Amish just Amish"

"It's nice to meet you sweety I am Anissa when on the bar"

"Enough chit chat Amish I brought you to meet her, she is one of the executives of thieve's guild."

"So Miss Anissa I want to ask have you acquire a letter with the ensign of Redgrave Duke on it."

"Ah, I think we have come to acquire such letter, I can give it to you, It has not much importance but it will cost you"

"How much?"

"It is not about money. You see I am a very big fan of yours. I want a Timepiece personally made by your hand."

"What?"

Amish was bewildered by the answer he got. Amish thought he would have to use one of the tear gas canisters here.

"It seems you don't know collecting timepiece is in rage nowadays, the beautiful timepiece is sought after and timepiece made by you auctioned at quite a price."

After listening to Anissa Amish came to a decision, he took of the wristwatch from his hand and presented it to Anissa.

"Here this is wristwatch very few people have these, but it also has a cool trick to it. Just watch."

Amish passes some mana into the watch then a holographic display of time in number along with date and day are shown in the projection."

"If what you saying is true then This wristwatch is rarest of them all exchange the letter with this."

"Oh, what a beautiful piece of art. You can exchange the letter for this, I got a good bargain."

After exchanging the letter they left the building.

"Thanks, Bavil you were a big help."

"Anytime, in exchange make one of those"

"Sure."

4