THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS(The Bicylce ver.)
144 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--------------Amish's POV-----------

It's been a while since Amish completed the letter retrieving request.

Right now Amish is now wandering the forest outside the wall of Mesopotamia. His request is to patrol the area of the main road from the capital and locate a big pack of wolves that is terrorizing travelers.

This is a group request and many people are also patrolling the forest on the two sides of the road in pairs.

Amish is also paired with another adventurer of the same age as him.

'It's getting boring patroling there is no trace of wolves in fact there is no trace of any monster and animals'

"Hey, Sammy did you find something?"

Sammy is a ranger who specializes in long distant attacks using bows and arrows and for close combat uses a Kukri knife.

"Nothing, it is very strange, I am getting a bad feeling"

"Bad feeling, something like sixth sense?"

"Yeah, I don't know when even before I became adventurer I can always teel something bad going to happen that's how I survived the slums you know, after becoming adventurer my sixth sense has become stronger ya' know."

After searching for a period of time both Amish and Sammy sat down under the shed of a tree.

"It is scorching hot."

"I feel ya' It is all stuffy under the armor."

"I hate this scorching sun during summer."

"Not only you everyone does, during summer they hate sun, during winter they hate northern winds, during monsoon people hate rain"

"Come to think of it is true, then similarly during summer people love the gentle breeze, during winter they love the shining sun, and during monsoon, they yearn for clear skies."

As Amish and Sammy were chatting Sammy suddenly stops and climbed the tall tree.

"Wh-What happened?"

"Something bad I can feel it in the wind"

After climbing the tree Sammy starts looking around for a sign of disturbance in their periphery.

Then he sees a big wolf crossing the forest with over 200 hundred wolves following behind it. due to his ranger class, he is able to look far. But when He saw the wolf he froze and slipped from the tree branch.

Seeing Sammy falling Amish deployed a platform made of 'hard light' to break his fall.

"Hard light"

After seeing Sammy fall to the ground safely Amish ran toward him.

"hey you ok, what happened?"

"Ugh, I am not ok, I hurt my back"

"What happened?"

"I saw a Rank3 Wind wolf with over 200 wolves following it."

"What!"

Monsters are generally classified into five ranks.

Rank 1 monsters can be similar to apprentices.

Rank 2 monsters can be taken down by professionals.

Rank 3 monsters need a group of elites to take it down.

Rank 4 monsters are the king of its territory even a group of masters will have difficulty in taking it down.

Rank 5 monsters have lived a very long life and evolved into intelligent beings they are similar to legends. They can metamorph into human-like bodies.

And Rank 5 monsters have earned their right into Sapien society.

There is a family of Rank 5 Dragon in Candela Empire his name Falkor Arendhite, his family is also famous for its dragon riders.

There is a Rank 5 Falcon in Mirabeland her name is Alya Sylphit, her family is also famous for its Falcon riders.

Another one is Rank 5 Undead from the Roman Republic who came back to life and is also infamous to the present day for action during the continental war, he is on top of the hit list of Solaris temple. His name is Ayakash Bhoot. His family is famous for its necromancy and hospital. As necromancers are very good at body anatomy because of this they are also good at surgery and dealing with illness and disease. This is the another reason Church hates them as they can only heal not cure.

There is also Rank 5 Behemoth of Aglarond, his name is Earthborn Domhain, his family is known for its treasure exploration ability by unearthing the ground.

There is also a Rank 5 Ninetails in Wakoku her name is Hua-yang, her family is known for its bewitching beautiful women and illusion art which is can turn lies into reality.

The last well-known Rank 5 is a leviathan his name is Ziz Rahab, his family is known for its Seafaring ability they are able to enter the deep ocean came out unscathed.

These are the Six well-known rank 5 who had made a place for themselves in the Sapien society.

Enough about them, Right now Both Amish and Sammy are running toward the main road and they also had fired an emergency signal at the sky seeing the signal many adventurers are running toward the main road.

"Hang on for a little while Sammy, we are near the road I can see the light."

"Ugh, My back is killing me."

Amish is running while Sammy is leaning on his shoulder.

"We are out Sammy, I will take you the wagon."

Amish comes out of the forest carrying Sammy, Many adventurers are also out of the forest, seeing Amish and Sammy they are dumbfounded and start asking questions.

"What happened?"

"What happened to him?"

"Help me put him in the wagon:

"Ugh-ugh"

Adventurers help Amish put Sammy inside the wagon.

Amish is tired and tries to catch his breath.

"Now tell us what happened?"

"We found a Rank 3 Wind wolf with over 200 wolves following it, and due to freezing up he fell from a high branch."

"What? are you sure what you saw."

"I did not see it, Sammy saw it ask him."

As they went toward the wagon to ask him they saw Sammy out cold.

As they were about wake him up, they heard the howling of the wolves, and everyone froze, because they can hear not one or two but over 200 howling of wolves at the same time.

An experienced adventurer broke out of his stupor and started giving orders.

"Everybody in the wagons, NOW!"

"Somebody calm down the horses."

Seeing his confidence leader of the group said.

"If you survive, drink on me"

"We have reached the main gate as fast as possible, every moment counts, Fast fast fast"

In a heartbeat, every adventurer was in the wagon except Amish because wagons were full due to Sammy's out cold prone position.

There was no more space Amish gave his position to another Adventurer.

"I can survive, ya'all don't have to worry"

Seeing the wagon running into the distance, Amish had a very helpless expression on his face.

He can also see Wolves coming out of the forest in droves out from the forest.

But Amish was not out of means yet.

'Time to take out my ride'

Amish takes out a racing bicycle out of his subspace bag given to him by his parents.

The bicycle has an electric motor attached to it which runs on mana and he has enough mana to run it.

'A Rank 2 wolf can run at the top speed of 50-60km/h, and biker on a bicycle can reach at the top speed 296.009 km/h(Denise Mueller-Korenek) without mana but with Boost, I can also reach that speed'

Amish Starts to paddle the bicycle.

"Activate Electric Motor"

In a few seconds, Amish was traveling through the dirt road at the speed of 80 km/h.

Seeing their prey getting away, the wolves tried to run faster, since they are monster their body is strengthened by the mana they can run faster than normal wolves but they still were not able to catch up with him.

Seeing that scene the Rank 3 Wind wolf howled buffing all the wolves below him.

"Shit"

Wolves were started catching up to him from both sides.

Amish started firing laser on the wolf burning their head.

Due to sudden light which blinded them and searing pain which comes from burning the wolves began to falter and run over by the wolves behind it.

One of the wolves made the falling body his foothold and jumped on Amish.

Amish saw it in slow motion as he was going to lose his life again by something falling on top of him.

"S H I T"

Coming to his senses fast Amish Deployed.

"Boost, Hard light"

By making a baton out of light Amish Swated the jumping wolf to the side.

Due to Boost Amish Speed rose again, reaching the speed over 100 km/h leaving the wolves in the dust.

Due to wolves were moving in groups they were not able to catch up to him anymore as they have less space for running.

Amish was able to see the wagon of the adventurer in front of him.

They have crossed the halfway point toward the capital.

Sammy who woke up due to jerking of the wagon, was devastated after learning that Amish who gave his seat for him to lie down after falling from the tree was left behind, was looking out of the wagon with blank eyes.

Then Sammy Saw something moving toward them at high speed.

he notched an arrow on his bow and aimed, but what he saw elated him very much.

"He is alive. HE IS ALIVE."

"What happened?"

"Amish Is alive look."

Sammy pointed them toward the road, they saw Amish riding two-wheeled transportation and paddling furiously.

"He survived"

"HAHA HAHAHA"

Adventurers were overjoyed that Amish Survived.

"Hey Guys, I AM BACK"

"What is that?"

"Nice ride, My ride"

"How Are you holding?"

"I freaking tired"

The leader of the group, who was sad due to leaving Amish Behind cheered up after seeing him.

"Here catch strength potion, drink it"

"Thanks"

"Here catch the next one, Mana Potion"

"I needed that one"

There was another magician in the group who was applying boost in the horses, and a priest who was applying fatigue recovery on the horses who were building stress due to high-speed running.

"OK guys, one last stretch and we will survive."

"I am having a bad feeling."

When Amish heard that sentence coming out of Sammy's mouth, a sinking feeling came over him.

"OWOOOOOOOOOOO"

The Rank 3 Wind Wolf was pissed because Amish was able to run away from the group, even though he was an ant in front of him.

Due to the buff applied by the wild wolf, the speed of the wolves increased again.

"Everybody ready for battle"

The Ranger of the group started firing arrows after arrows and the magician started deploying magic.

"Magic missile."

"Fireball"

"Ice lance"

"Electro Ball"

"Wind blade"

"Water jet"

They started bombarding the wolves with spells.

"I see the wall"

"Common guys, We need to hold on a little longer.

"Warrior's Valor"

The leader was an Elite Adventurer, he deployed warrior's skill which boosts the morale and strength of his comrades.

The whole group speed increased again gaining distance from the wolves in pursuit.

"We are out of the woods."

"Someone fire an emergency flare."

A soldier who was on top of the watchtower in front of the main gate saw a red flare in the sky. He starts looking toward the road.

They saw a group of wagons coming out of the woods followed by Wolves who poured out of the woods behind them in huge numbers.

Then they saw the group was headed by a Rank 3 wind wolf.

"Ring the bell"

"TON TONTONTON"

"Open The Gate"

Soldiers started appearing on the wall and started firing arrows and ballista at the wolves halting their advance.

As The gate opened four wagons and a 2 wheel vehicle entered the gates.

As Amish entered the gate he lost all his tension and the bicycle lost its balance tripping itself.

Amish fell down the bicycle and rolled over.

"The sky is so blue, I survived."

The adventurers were making merry being able to survive the ordeal.

"WE SURVIVED."

6