Chapter 2 – Realization
1.4k 9 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a white room...

...

It's been three whole years I'm still wondering when and how I get out of this hell.... Not

Three years has passed since I was taken into the lab, but so far nothing out of the ordinary has happened...yet

All they do is put me in a room with daily check-ups and inject some kind of clear liquid into me, apart from that everything's been normal.

Fuck, they even let us watch TV..

Never got to speak with the other kids my age though, everyone just seems so sad...

They also gave children some clothes with specific numbers on them, so that's how we get called most of the time, I'm #308, good thing it wasn't #69 or #420 or I would've blown my cover of acting like a child already.

But out of all of these, only one thing has caught my eye, on the TV screen is what seemed to be a city that's been burnt to the ground, and in the middle of it is a big burly man with blond hair and a costume that had the colors of the American flag, he was carrying 4-5 people on his shoulder alone...

"DONT BE AFRAID!"

"BECAUSE"

"I AM HERE!"

...

WHY THE HELL IS HE HERE?!

AM I IN MY HERO ACADEMIA?!

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?!

All sorts of questions pop into my head, I try to calm down as I asses all of them one by one...

ASSES MY ASS! 

HOW CAN YOU STAY CALM IN THIS SITUATI-

Eh?

My breakdown is cut short when one of the scientists come in my room and begand to check my body.

"Hello 308" he says as he looks at me

I nod as a response to his greeting.

Didn't I already get my check-up? 

Eh, he knows better than me anyways..

...

In the surveillance room..

...

"Hmm"

A woman in a labcoat with glasses was holding clipboard with something attached to it.

"308.." she murmurs as she stares on a screen with a child that was clearly frustrated..

"Hair Color : Black

Quirk : Unknown

Age : 3 years old

Birthdate : Unknown

...

Mood swings huh?" She says as she picks up her phone to call someone..

"We got a bust..Take him out immediately" she says..

"But ma'am this is the 3rd time this month... If we keep letting them go just because of this the boss will not be pleased.." the man on the other side replied

"Don't worry I'll take care of it.." she says as she hangs up 

"The quirk amplifier completely numbs the brain making the patient completely apathetic and emotionless to everything"

..

"This is one of the earlier stages of the program to determine which subjects are easily manipulated, to be able to undergo the next stage"

"I don't want to see a normal child like him be subjected to all of that" she tells herself as she exits the room

....

...

"You'll be able to leave now 308."

Leave?! Why?! I mean it's not bad here, and worst case scenario something big like the war happens at least I'll be safe... I think

Despite my thoughts I silently nod and followed the man.

We then got in a black car and I was dropped off at what seemed to be a kindergarten.

There were kids running around and adults that watched them and played with them.

Good thing I didn't end up like Connie in that one show...

Guess this is where I'll be living now, it isn't villain proof like the lab but it'll do..

I got off and started walking towards my new home..

Didn't really know what to do with this, so just rolled with whatever came to mind.


34