Chapter 3 – Orphanage
1.3k 6 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

"SUPAH STRIKAH ATTACKU!!"

"Catch me if you can!"

...

As we were walking towards the orphanage, all I could hear were kids screaming and yelling at each other.

We come inside what seemed to be some kind of kindergarten.  A really big one at that, there were rooms all over the place.

 The doctor who escorted me suddenly stops and knocks on one of the doors.

"Miss Kuroba? Are you there?" Said the man

We are then greeted by a woman with long brown hair who seemed to be in her early 30s. 

She looks at the doctor and me and smiles.

"Ara~ Another one?" she asked 

"A-Ah yes, our project is being properly funded now, so we've been doing a lot of rescue operations..." He said awkwardly as he scratched his head..

Rescue operations my ass..

"Ara~ Thats nice to hear.." she replies.

"Now then, can I ask you what your name is?" she asked while crouching down and looking at me.

Name? Ah fuck, what was my name again?

...

Should I just tell her 308? No that would be dumb.

COME ON BRAIN WORK! A COMMON JAPANESE NAME!

Eh...

Japanese.. Have I been thinking and speaking in Japanese this whole time?

It feels weird it's as if I've always known how to speak japanese, which would be impossible since I was from Europe and didn't bother learning another language...

Also.. AM I THAT DUMB THAT I DON'T REALIZE WHAT LANGUAGE IVE BEEN USING FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS?!

Fuck.. Anyways, back to the current problem..

"K-Kaito.." I said softly

"Hmm, Kaito-kun what a nice name!" She replied

The doctor then sends me a thumbs up, as if saying 

'Nice Save'

NICE SAVE MY ASS! YOU SHOULD'VE GIVEN ME A NAME BEFOREHAND!

"Now then, Miss Kuroba, I must take my leave now, Please take care of Kaito-kun"

The doctor then left, just like that..

W-Wait aren't u supposed to do paperwork or something?

Or is this another sketchy facility that I'm not aware of..

I'm getting nervous just thinking about it.

While I was panicking, Miss Kuroba patted me on the shoulder and said..

"Let's go meet your new friends, Kaito kun~"

I feel warmth after hearing those words, it's as if I'm in a very comfortable bed..

What was that? That felt weirdly good...

We then walk towards the front door..

Immediately the shouting and laughing of the children come back to my ears...

"Kids!~ This is Kaito-kun!~ He'll be with us from now on, Please take care of him~"

Suddenly all the children stop what they're doing and looked at us..

There it is again.. That warm feeling..

What the hell is happening here?!

Ooooh~ Spooky~





36