Chapter 36 – Trust
108 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'I was supposed to attend a meeting at UA!!' All Might thought as he sped through the city, catching the attention of most people he passed by. He couldn't help but stop and take photos with some of them.

'I hope he isn't slacking off' He said to himself as his mind wandered to the young child he had taken under his wing. A powerless boy, with the heart of a hero.

It reminded him of his early days, saving civilians with no care in the world. But now, due to the injury he got from All For One, he can't last more than a few minutes in a fight.

'More importantly…' , a sour expression appeared on his face as he thought of the mysterious kid, who's also supervising his successor.

What he said was still fresh in All Might's mind, 'I'm from the future'. It sounded ridiculous, throughout all his years he has never heard of someone capable of doing that.

'If he's from the future, then it might be…' All Might thought about it for a moment, a man from the future who has knowledge about 'One for All', who knew about his current situation, even introducing him to his 'new' successor.

'Travelling through time?' It sounded like complete bullshit, 'He could just be connected to someone with a superior mind reading quirk!' he thought to himself, still being wary around Kaito. 

'Eliminating him is out of the question..' he thought, he was worried that his secrets would get sold out to villains. 'Time Traveller or not, I can't let myself be swayed by him' he thought as he entered UA's gates.

In an unknown room, a shadowy figure speaks out. "Is everything ok?" the thing asked. Suddenly a man appeared in front of him, seemingly appearing from thin air.

"The target is still inside the estate, no movement has been detected." The man spoke, handing the figure papers, in them was a picture of a red headed man, sitting on a hospital bed, his face showing no emotion at all. The figure looks at the photo and smiles.

"Looks like it worked, then…" the figure replied to the man, it's eyes still glued to the documents he was handed, but he wasn't looking at the red haired man anymore. Instead he was looking at a boy beside him, seemingly in his teens.

The thing didn't move an inch, he was completely still, his eyes were glued at nothing but the boy. The man stayed calm, as he watched the thing. Then out of nowhere..

*BANG*

A huge blast of energy came from the thing, his hands now gripping the documents as hard as he could. He then looked at the man and asked,

"Who is this?"

2