Chapter 37 – Still Alive
332 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The meeting with the faculty went smoothly. 'I should've recommended 1 on 1 bouts!' All Might thought as he once again ran through the city to go back to Midoriya.

'Never mind that, I should go back to Midoriya!' he thought as he went even faster, just the thought of leaving his successor alone with Kaito irritated him.

After running as fast as he could, he finally reached the beach. But what he saw shocked him. Midoriya was still there, but he was on the ground, passed out to be exact. Standing in front of him was Kaito, who was smiling as he looked down at the unconscious Midoriya.

Seeing this All Might was enraged, without wasting time he rushed in.

'I knew I shouldn't have left him alone with that guy!' he thought

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" All Might shouted as he ran towards Kaito.

'Shit! He's here!' Kaito thought as he saw All Might rushing towards him. Without wasting any time he tried to appease the enraged hero.

"OI! OI! IT'S A MISUNDERSTANDING!" He exclaimed as he put his hands up, only to be greeted by a fist to his face. The impact led to him flying over 10 feet away.

In the distance All Might picked up the unconscious Midoriya, with a solemn look in his eyes. He had done it again, he had risked someone's life. He knew he shouldn't have trusted Kaito, but he still gave him a chance. 

He was worried that his secrets might get leaked to the world, he didn't want people to lose hope in the 'Symbol of Peace' but that all ended in an innocent young kid getting hurt.

Frustrated, he puts down Midoriya and slowly walks towards Kaito. The thoughts about his weaknesses getting revealed were all gone, he only had one thing in mind and that was to turn Kaito in. If he did have an organization backing him up, then he'd just turn them all in.

But before he could do any of that, a muffled voice could be heard from behind him.

"All Might? E-E-Eh?! Did I pass out?!" Midoriya said as he immediately stood up and walked towards All Might. He then positioned himself in a dogeza, all in one swift motion.

"I-I'M SORRY FOR PASSING OUT!" he exclaimed while bowing down to All Might.

All Might, still confused, walked towards the boy and put his hand on Midoriya's head.

'Woah.. It's full of calluses..' Midoriya thought, still unaware of the whole situation. 

All Might stayed there with his head still looking down, which led to Midoriya asking, "Ummm, All Might?" he asked, All Might who was frozen for a while finally snapped out of it, "Are you okay?" he asked. To which Midoriya replied, "Y-Yes! I am! But… Can I ask where Kaito-san is? I really want to try training with him again!" 

All Might, surprised at the sudden question, looked towards the direction in which he punched Kaito to, "A-Ah! That brat went home!" he said, returning back to his usual self.

'He should still be alive right? He's from the future after all..' All Might thought.

'THAT STUPID PIECE OF SH-' Kaito thought, enraged at what All Might said.

'GOING HOME MY ASS! I ALMOST DIED THERE!' he thought to himself.

If he hadn't smashed himself to the ground using his own quirk then the impact would have instantly blown his head off, because he was already on the ground, he only had to deal with the air pressure that came with All Might's punch.

'Even then… THAT STILL FUCKING HURT! YOU DUMB PILE OF SH' Kaito continued to curse All Might in his mind.

'AND THIS STUPID QUIRK! ONLY WORKING PROPERLY WHEN I'M ABOUT TO DIE!' he continued cursing even getting mad at his own quirk in the process.

2