Dropped
323 11 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi guys.

Yes, the title is not a joke. After much thought, I have decided to drop this story. Looking at the reviews and ratings, I believe that to be the best choice. Now I understand that some of you will say that you like the story, and I thank you for that, but it doesn't change the outcome. 

The more chapters I wrote, the more the intricacies of writing revealed themselves to me; before I knew it, I was drowning. I guess this is what the review was referring to by not focusing on the plot or genre.

I guess I was too ambitious with this project and have come to the realization that talent eludes me. If I ever write again, I will try something more generic, like an isekai or a smut novel, perhaps even together. Then when I have gained more experience, I could write the stories I wanted to without smothering the breath it was born from. Maybe then will Seshat shine a light upon my desire to coherently weave my mind into stories that will empower and inspire. 

Anyway, that's all. I just wanted you all to know. I hate when authors drop a story and don't let me know.  

7