A look to the future
2.6k 13 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone.

 

This is just a little note to help me gage interest in various projects I'm considering putting my focus towards after Fatal Attraction reaches its conclusion. I have several ideas, some are more planned out than others, and I wanted to toss it out to you readers to see what you'd be interested in. At the end of this "chapter" I'll put in a poll to see which idea people gravitate towards more.

 

*************************************

 

#1. Fields of Ash

(partially written already)

An isekai focused around a fantasy world who's technology has reached WW1 levels and is built around game like leveling and quests. The story revolves around a century spanning war between the humans and demons of this world.

 

#2. Focal Point

(partially written already but not posted anywhere)

A young FPS prodigy is summoned into an alternate dimension to help the government fight in a global war waged with robotic forces. The protagonist is paired with a hyper intelligent AI who is the perfect compliment to the extremely talented but socially limited MC.

 

#3. My Yandere Wife Doesn't Appreciate The Fact That I've Been Transported To Another World.

A vastly lighter take on the Yandere architype. The story would be a cheerful and fun adventure about a man summoned to another world to become a hero of the people. The MC accepts happily, but knows his crazy yandere wife (who he loves very much) will find him and punish him for leaving her without permission.

 

#4. The Soulbound Chronicles: Hunting Darkness

(A trilogy, book one is partially written)

Three young magic users embark on an epic, kingdom spanning quest to find and purge an evil cult who has found an extremely powerful but evil magic that will change the face of the world. The world is medieval in technology and is more akin to a traditional fantasy story.

 

*******************************************

 

I have other ideas, and maybe I'll decide to do one of those instead. I'm not sure at this point. It would really help me out if you could drop a vote on one or two of the ideas you'd be interested in reading just so I can gage what type of reaction I could expect from each one. Again, this isn't deciding what I'm writing next, but it may affect my choice depending on results. I hope to write them all given enough time. Thanks for the feedback and I'll get back to posting Fatal Attraction chapters in a few days.

 

Out of those listed, which story concept interests you?
  • Fields of Ash Votes: 35 18.5%
  • Focal Point Votes: 37 19.6%
  • My Yandere Wife Doesn't Appreciate The Fact That I've Been Transported To Another World Votes: 151 79.9%
  • Hunting Darkness Votes: 20 10.6%
Total voters: 189
42