CHAPTER 3
1.1k 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Haa...haaa..haaa" Damn! That dream again.

Fuck!

I hate it!

I sit in the corner of the bed, waiting to get my breathing back to normal. God, my shirt got wet because I'm sweating a lot.

It's already 6:00 am. I wonder if the people here in the mansion have already woken up. I was about to go in the bathroom when I saw some paper bags lined up on the couch.I checked it and is clothes and underwear. Maybe Kyrie or one of the maids left it here while I'm sleeping.

Perfect! My shirt is already wet. I'm gonna take a bath first.

I took out the Paste-colored linen shirts and cargo pants. Then went go to the bathroom.

I check my self in the mirror, if I look presentable, and smell myself too.

Cool, I look good like a normal and I smell nice too.

Before going out I tie my hair using the hair tie that Kyrie gave me last night.

I just got out of my room when I saw Kyrie standing in front of the door with an emotionless face. Seems like she's waiting for me.

"Have you waiting me?" I noticed she's staring at my face.

"Yes, I knocked a few times, but you didn't respond. I can't just enter your room. That's why I just wait for you here."

"Oh, sorry, I took a bath a while ago, that's why I didn't hear your knock."

"It's okay, let's go Madam, waiting for you."

"Okay"

We went downstairs, there's  two beautiful women sitting on the couch. One is Eliteia and the other one, whose wearing a high school uniform and has a scornful face, looks like she's the daughter of Eliteia.

"Madam, Sir Varix is here" Eliteia look back and her eyes got widen when she saw me.

"Oh my~ Varix your look handsome" her voice is sweet as ever.

"Thanks Ma'am"

" What Ma'am? Call me Mom"

" WHAT!? Mom what your talking about?" The girl stood up and looked at her mother with a mad face.

"Calm down Blaise, he your brother now"

"I never accepted that beggar as my brother!" Then she look at me with a disgust

"Blaise! Watch your words. He's your younger brother now, whether you like it or not." Eliteia said that with full of seriousness and authority. I was taken back by the sudden change in her; even Blaise, her eyes show a hint of scared to her Mom.

"Your crazy Mom! You pick up a beggar to be your son!?"

"And you, I don't know what you did to get adopted by my Mom, but always remember that to me your not nothing but a beggar"She said that with a full of disgust. Then she picks up her bag and walks out.

"Blaise we're not done here!" Eliteia shouted, but her daughter was already gone from our sight.

"Haaa, I'm sorry Varix,Blaise is always like that, don't mind what she said to you" She said that with an apologetic tone

"It's okay. I think it's just a normal reaction after knowing that her mother was adopted a beggar" I said that with a straight face.

I mean, Blaise's reaction is normal ; it's not easy to accept that her mother adopted a beggar and beside that why does she need to have a beggar brother?

Eliteia approached me and gave me a hug . Her two big front touch my chest. It's warm and soft.

But what caught my attention was her hug was full of love; there's no lust in that hug unlike before when someone hugged me, there's always a lust and I feel disgusted on that.That's why I hate being hug, because when someone hug me, they just want my body.

Is this a mother's love?

"Varix, Blaise always has a foul mouth, but trust me, she's such a sweet and nice girl when you get closer to her, so please don't get mad at your sister, okay?. And one thing since to guys, are a sibling now, please protect her, huh."she said that while still hugging me.

"Yes, Ma'am"

"Aww~not ma'am..Mom okay?"

" Yes Mom" I felt her hug get tighter than before; then she buried her face in my neck.

And I felt like she was sniffing my neck....
 

Was it my imagination?
 
 
 

 

 

 

32