CHAPTER 4
1.2k 7 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

One week after that incident, I slowly got used to my new life. Mom got me teachers to teach me. I'm happy that I'm studying again even though I'm just homeschooling.

Speaking of Mom, she's gone after that Blaise incident; she's said she has a business trip and she's with Kyrie. Kyrie is Mom's secretary. And Blaise, we rarely meet, even though we live on the same roof, well, she really hates every time we meet; she's always insulting me, like beggar, bastard, thief, and many more. At first I thought she's only mean to me, but I observed for the past few days, she's mean to everyone. Her appearance doesn't suit her attitude; she has a charming and glamorous face that can make anyone fall in love, and her eyes are the same to Mom's, red eyes like a fox.
Lately, I have been hooked on reading books; that's why today I decided to go outside to buy some books.

 

This is the first time I have been outside since I was adopted. Well, not because I was not allowed to go outside, but all I need is in the mansion and another reason I'm not familiar with this city. It's a different city than where I used to live.

Now, I'm here in the largest mall in this mall. I'm just walking around casually enjoying this moment, but eyes are staring at me.

When I got tired, I stopped by the cafe shop. I sit in cornered, in front of the window while enjoying my cake.Wow, this cake is really delicious~

Damn this is heaven

I'm gonna take it out later.

"Oh my god is he a model?"

"I think so, I wonder if he has a girlfriend?"

" Maybe he's single"

"Why do you think so?

"Look at him, he's eating alone in the cornered"

"Do you think I have a chance?, I think we looked good as a couple~"

"Hey you two shut up!"

Hearing that makes me almost laugh. Well, even though they were whispering to each other. I still heard them, because they were near to me and I'm really interested in what they were talking about because of the black-haired girl.

I sneaked a glance at them. They are three girls and they are beauties; each of them has a unique beauty. Then I devour my cake again, but my ears still focus on them.

"Seriously, he's not even that handsome; he looks more like a fucking beggar!"

Yeah yeah I know I'm a beggar! You don't have to shout!

""Look like a BEGGAR!"" the two girls shouted

"What the hell Blaise are you blind!?"

Correct, the black-haired girl is my sister, Blaise. When she entered the cafe she had a smile on her face, but when she spotted me her beautiful, smiling face changed into a scary, and disgusting face. When I noticed that, I pretended I hadn't noticed her and focused on my cellphone while waiting for my order. I wanted to say hi, but I don't know if she didn't like it; that's why I just stayed put and just observed them.

" What? He's a beggar, thief and forever useless bas-" Blaise didn't finish what she was going to say when a boy interrupted her.

"Hey beauties" the flirty guy said

"Get lost" Blaise's friend, who has a charming and gently face changes into an emotionless face.

Suddenly I felt a shiver when I heard that

Scary

"Aww~ don't be so cold to me baby" still the flirty guy didn't stop

"My friend said GET. LOST" This time it's Blaise, and she looked at the guy with a deadly gaze..

"Wow,I think it's our lucky day, we get fierce girls. I wonder if they are still fierce in bed" A flirty guy friend said then, followed by a laugh from the other two guys.

Fuck I am having a bad feeling.

The three girls didn't answer back; instead they just got their things, then started to leave. The four pick-up artists let the three girls leave, then looked at each other; the flirty guy's face formed the disgusting smile. After that, they leave too

Ahh, I'm sure that four will follow Blaise and her friends.

Should I follow them too?

In the end, I carefully follow those four guys whose following Blaise and her friends, too. Blaise and her friends go to the parking lot of the mall; maybe they're waiting for their drivers.

" Is it destiny? We meet again girls" The flirty guy said while grinning like a pervert.

" Leave us alone" it's Blaise's friend

" Come on babe, let's hangout a bit, we guarantee that you guys will have fun."The flirty guy's friend tried to touch the slender arm of Blaise's friend, but the girl stepped backwards to reject the guy.

" Bastards! Can't see we really not want to hangout or even talk to a fucking ugly asshole like you!" Blaise outbursts at her, angry at the guy that almost touched her friend." Blaise outburst her angry to the guy that almost touch her friend.

Oh no Blaise's poisonous tongue activated.

" Bitch!" The guy raises his hand to slap Blaise.

I hurried to catch the wrists of the guy. I grab it tightly, then break the guy’s wrists. I looked at the guy coldly.

" That's foul, you must not hurt a women" then I smile coldly.

Even sometimes I get pissed off at Blaise I can't let anyone hurt her because she's the daughter of the person who saved me. And I promise to her that I will protect her daughter.

I noticed Blaise and her friends were dumbfounded and shocked by my sudden appearance.

" Le... Let..go" I still don't let go of his wrists, even if it's already broken. By just looking at his pale face, it really hurts.

"Hey Fucker! Let him go" the other friend of flashy guy.

"What if I don't want?"

"I will fucking destroy that pretty face of yours Asshole!"

Then tried to attack me, before he landed his punch on my face I kicked his left leg that caused him severe pain, then fell to the ground.

I just look at the guy whose agonizing in the ground.

Oh fuck! I am still holding the broken wrists of this guy.

 

That guy is already passed out and then let go of him. Letting him fall on the ground same as his friend. I observed the other two friends who were shocked to what happened to their friends; they were unable to move in the place, they were standing.

" You two, are you not going to help this two?"

The two gulped first, before they started to pick up their friends. And hurried leave.

"You okay Blaise?" gently asked her. For her not to pissed off for my sudden intrusion.

She just stared at me with a complicated face.

God Is she mad?

"You guys are okay, right?" since I got no answer from Blaise. I asked her two friends who were still dumbfounded while staring at me.

Maybe they’re really scared.

"Ah...ah yes yes thank you for saving us"

"Right, thank you"

Hmmm Blaise's friends are really beauties; the one is blonde, and the other one is brown-haired.

But right now their beet-red faces make them cuter for me.

" Good to know you guys okay...."I felt uncomfortable when I glanced at Blaise, whose staring at me intently.

"....Blaise?" Her friends shook her elbow.

"Ahem...Blaise you know him?" The blonde one asked curiously.

I see she never tells to everyone that she has an adopted brother now.

"...Ah... He's younger brother" my eyes widen when I heard her answered.

What happened? Brother!?

""WHAT!?"" her two friend shouted

"I tell you guys tomorrow, we go ahead" Then she took my arm, and exactly the car stopped in front of us. The driver hurried open the door for us. Before I react, Blaise push me inside the car.

"Blaise you better tell everything in detail tomorrow!" I heard her friend shouted.

While in the car, Blaise was still holding my arm tightly, and then I noticed she was shaking.

"Blaise you okay? What are you hurt? What?" I got worried about her, even were not in good terms I still care about about since she's my older sister now.

"Stop the car, then go out for the moment" she ordered the driver, the driver quickly stopping the car and going out.

Blaise suddenly hugged me and buried her face in my chest. Then I heard her sobbing.

" I'm so scared" it's just a tiny voice like a kid complaining to her mother.

She must be really scared, although she's tough outside, she's still a little girl inside.

I start patting her head, assuring her that it's over; no one's gonna hurt her.

"It's okay, no one's gonna hurt you" making my voice will be gentle as ever. After I said that, she hugged more tightly, like she didn't want to let go.

After Blaise calmed down, she looked up at me, while her chin rested in my chest.

"Why did you save me and friends after I done to you this past week?"

"Your my sister now, so don't let anyone to hurt you"

"Your not mad on me?" She tilted her brows; surprisingly, her voice became calm and sweet unlike before.

"Of course not"

"Really, really, really?"

"Yeah I'm not really really really not mad"After I said that her lips formed slightly smile, then she snuggled on my chest. I still patted her head. I think she's enjoying it.

What the hell is this? Is she being too clingy?

 

32