CHAPTER 5
1.1k 2 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

After Blaise contented herself with hugging and snuggling in the car. I thought she had stopped being clingy, but I'm wrong, entering the mansion, she was still hugging my arm. When the maids saw us, they looked like they were not believing in what they were seeing now. Well, even me, I still can't believe this is happening now, this past week, if Blaise saw me, she would always be shouting and calling me Beggar, but now it's like she accepted me as her brother.

"Urmm...Blaise, can you please let go of my arm now?"

"No" her flatly refused to my request.

"You see...I want to change my clothes"

"Okay let's go to your room"

What!? Why do you need to come into my room?

"Only me Blaise, let go now. You making me uncomfortable now" I seriously said that but in a gentle voice, I need to maintain her mood today or else I'm dead.

Seeing Blaise's clingy side, it's new to me knowing her personality. I need time to get used to her clingy side.

"Mou~ okay" She puffed her cheeks before she let go of my arm, then went straight to her room.

When she had gone out of my sight, the maids came close to me and started to question me.

"Sir what happened? Is young miss is sick?"

" Why she so clingy to you sir?"

" Did Young miss hurt her head and became like that?"

"Change your clothes too, Mom's going home tonight"

"Wait!...I don't know too I just helped her then she became like that"

The maids looked at each other with a doubt in their faces. After a week staying here in the mansion I became close to the servants, and maids here; they were my first friends here.

Seeing the maids reactions, I just shook my head, then headed up to my room.

At first I want to change my clothes, but in the end I take a bath.

I heard a knock.

"Come in" I said without looking at who's the one who knocked. I was busy buttoning up my shirt when I suddenly felt soft and warm on my back and followed by arms wrapped around my waist.

"Huh?" I looked back to see who's arms that was.

"Mom?"

"Hehehe~ I got you"

I loosened her arms that wrapped around my waist to fully turn to her.

"When did you came back?"

"Just now, I go straight to your room" then go back on hugging me.

"Ah... Then welcome back Mom" then hug her back.

She frozen for a moment that I hugged her back.

Due to the height difference, she looked up at me with a warm smile.

"Hehehe~ It's really nice to have a son"

"Why?"

"It's been a long time since someone welcoming me after a long tiring day. And I got a warm and gently hug from you~"

"Well, you can get a hug to Blaise too"

"Ahh that girl didn't want to hug me since she became a teenager." There's a resentment in her voice.

I let out a chuckled.

"Since you here now, promise me you always welcome me and hug me..okay? Varix~"

"I promise"

"What promise?" Mom and I turned, and we see Blaise standing in the door with a frown on her face.

" Why you hugging Varix?" She walks towards us.

" Because you don't want to hug me, so that I just hug Varix instead you" Mom tightened her hug and placed her head on my chest.

What the hell is this?

When Blaise saw what her Mom did. She immediately tried to separate me from Mom..

"Let go Varix! Mom what your doing? It's disgusting" still trying to get me in Mom's hug.

"Huh? Why it's disgusting? I'm just hugging my son" still her head leaning against my chest. And she even rubs her cheeks in my chest

It seems like she just wanted to tease Blaise.

"Mom! Stop doing that!.... Let go" using her full strength to get me.

Seeing how Blaise acted now. Mom was astonished and smirked.

"Blaise~ why you don't want me to hug Varix?" teasingly asked Blaise.

Blaise stopped pulling me. Her cheeks became beet-red.

"Oh my~ two of you seems like getting along now"

"You want to hug Varix too?~"

"Okay okay let's have dinner now" I cut off their conversation.

" Right, let's go I feed you Varix~"

"Please don't"

I don't know, having dinner with Mom and Blaise is so tiring. Mom did not stop to tease Blaise when Blaise sat beside me. Of course Blaise didn't let her pride down; she always found a way to answer back to Mom's tease.

I was already lying down on my bed and ready to sleep when I heard a knock. I sit in the corner of my bed and wear my shirt, because I prefer shirtless when I'm sleeping.

"Come in" the door opens and Blaise comes into my room, she wearing pink pajamas.

Aww so cute

" Can I sleep here tonight?" she hesitant to ask me and her face turned into beet-red again.

I think today is my lucky day, multiple times I see Blaise's blushed face and she's so cute.

" Huh?"

"D-don't get wrong idea, I just want to talk you before I sleep"

I let out a chuckle. I gesture my hand to come to me. She was about to walk when Mom suddenly appeared with a teasing smile.

"Hiee.. Blaise is sure to be wild tonight. Are you going to attack your brother while his sleeping?" then wink on Blaise.

Mom's wearing red sexy lingerie. Seeing her right now, makes me rethink is she really a mother of a 17 year old?

"Mom!..I just want to talk Varix" Her face got more blushed and started fidgeting.

"Blaise pervy~"

Seriously, this a paired of mother and daughter.

"Haha..Mom are you not tired of teasing Blaise?"

"Hehe Blaise is so cute when she's blushing. I can't stop to tease her" She pinched Blaise's cheeks, then quickly ran to my bed.

"Let's sleep together~" she already lying on my bed, and pulled my arm, forcingly pulling me down in bed.

I just shook my head and when I was already lying in bed she quickly placed her head in my chest, then snuggled in my side.

What is this? She’s acting like a little kid now. From mature women transform into spoiled little girl.

" Ah...Do you really need to put your head on my chest Mom?"

"Of course for me to feel your warm body and to hug you~..You know, I really love to hug you. I'm gonna hug you forever♡"

"Blaise what you 've been waiting for come here now. And hug Varix too" I looked at Blaise, whose pouting was now.

Blaise didn't answer instead she went to my other side, used my arm as a pillow, and snuggled too.

These two didn't give me a chance to say something.

"Okay, so what you guys want to talk?"

"Hmmm...What happened to you? how to end up being homeless? You don't have to answer if you're uncomfortable." Blaise looked at me with a concern in her face.

Right, they still didn't know why I ended up in the streets and what happened to me. I don't know if they still accept me.

"Well, it's okay. I mean we're family now and I should not hide anything to you guys. I tell this first I have every ugly and dirty past" I looked at Mom, she just buried her face in my chest but I sensed her concern and curiosity and to Blaise she just tilted her head while looking at me.

"I start now...I grow up with a loving family and I have a twin sister-"

" You have a twin sister?" Mom instantly raised her head

"Yes, for me she really beautiful and cute sister" I proudly said that. Then suddenly I remembered my sister smiling.

I waited, Mom, if she wanted to tell me something, but she was back in burying her face in my chest. I stare at the ceiling and continue my story.

"Hmmm.. Her name is Varie. Everything perfect that time, I have a perfect family and we're happy but my family and me got involved car accident that instantly killed my family.....I was the only one who survived. I was 10 at the time, so I don't have any idea that my relatives took all my parents money, then kicked me out. Left me in the streets alone."

My memories from that accident suddenly rushed into my head. And I'm starting to remember the pain from losing my family and hatred for my relatives.

Mom clutched the soft hand that was placed in my stomach while listening to my story, but remained quite, and Blaise bit her lips, showing how angry she was.

" Then I live in a scummy place along with other homeless people. I tried to find a job, but since I'm a minor, no one will hire me. I have no choice but to beg the people who pass by in the street for money. I even joined in street fights to earn money that was the easiest way to earn money, enough to buy food for 2 to 3 days; sometimes I got lucky to win and sometimes I ended up beaten. Just like that I survived for whole 3 years"

Remembering my first fight, I got beaten that time. I even lost a tooth because of that. But it didn't stop me from joining again, as I have said the prize money is so tempting. Mostly the people who join in the street fights are the homeless people like me, and because it is the easiest way to earn money, you just have to beat your opponent, regardless what kind of method you used, and you can even kill your opponent if you want too, then the money is yours.

It is the easiest way, but the most dangerous, there's a big chance of getting killed. Since mostly the joiners are homeless people, even if they get killed in the fight, no one will notice.

"I was 14, when a old man offered me a job in the host club, the offered is really tempting food, clothes and shelter the old man guarantee me that if I work to him, that time I don't know what's host club is so I thought it just serving drinks or entertain the customers, but I was wrong."

Blaise seems don't have no idea what is host club is. But Mom, she raised her head again and looked at me while her eyes became unfocused. I thought she would be disgusted, but I felt her worry and concern for me.

"Blaise the host club is providing a companionship to woman but.....the club that I worked on got a extra service, where I accompany my client in bed too. Well, in short I became a prosti-"

"STOP!" Mom shouted, and when I looked at her, she was crying.

I suddenly felt pain while looking at her crying

"M-mom...stop crying"

"You suffered a lot..."she said while sobbing

Me too, I don't know too. There's a time that I want to cry, but tears don't come out; maybe my tears have already dried out. And I even planned to commit suicide multiple times, but everytime I tried, remembering my family made me stop from doing that.

Seeing her crying. It really pained me. Stop.....stop crying please.

It's just a week since I met Mom, but why does it affect me so much seeing her crying now?

"....how a kid like you endured and wo-worked on a place like that?"

"Mom stop crying... it's all in the past and I already move on and forget that" I patted her head and let her head lay in my chest.

Of course, I lied, all my experiences working on that host club will be never forgotten. It's part of my life that no matter what I do, it will never change the fact that I became a sex worker. Even as I showered several times and rubbed soap on my body, I still felt those disgusting kisses and touches of those women.

And because of that my broken self got worse; my faith in love and hope faded away. It made me realize that no one is gonna love me without an ulterior motive.

"R-right Mom, it's all in the past Varix will never experienced that again" Even Blaise tried to console Mom and tried to hide her feelings, but her tears betrayed her. And start to cry too.

Seeing these two crying, makes me panic I don't know what to do.

"Hey both of you stop crying already, It just ruined your beautiful faces." still consoling them while patting their heads .

" I never forgive those people who makes you suffered. I will protect you Varix" Looking at Mom, I can tell that she's angry and determined like she's already made a decision on something.

I thought my heart was already cold and steel after what happened to me all these years, but seeing Mom and Blaise look right now makes me feel warm in my heart.

Honestly, all the emotions that I'm showing are just an act, in order to hide my void self. This is the result of my suffering. I lost my self, my emotions, my ambitions, my dignity and my hope.

I'm like a broken doll.

Who just puts an act to be called normal.

But this feeling, it's new.

Is this a feeling of being loved?

 

28