CHAPTER 17
668 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"I'm sure you're aware that Blaise and I didn't think of you as a son or brother; we thought of you as a man. I love you. We love you. "

Eliteia had no idea that this confession would actually happen in her office.

Varix's gaze became icy, and he drew his arms away from her. After witnessing that, Eliteia became frightened.

"Va-Varix" Eliteia is becoming frightened, and she begins to overthink things.

Is Varix mad?

Is he going to leave us?

Did he not love us like we do?

Varix only gives her a frigid glare. She is unable to read what is going on in his mind at this time.  Eliteia begins to cry as both of her hands softly touch his face.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything to you," she sobbed.

"Varix.... I'm scared... Don't give me that look."

Varix still didn't respond; instead, he just stared at her while she cried. She wrapped her arms around him and embraced him firmly.

"Love, huh?" Varix murmured in a hushed tone. She turns to face him to see if he's okay, but he isn't.

"Mhhmmm!"

Varix kissed her forcibly. It was extremely rough and aggressive. Varix's hands began to move around her body.

Eliteia was taken aback by Varix's aggressiveness. She hit him with her small hands in an attempt to stop him.

However, it is ineffective. Varix gets up and carries her around, kissing her hard and biting her bottom lip on occasionally. He recklessly placed her on her office table, causing all of the documents and other items on her table to drop to the floor.

Varix had moved on from her lips and was now focusing on her neck.

This is not Varix. "Va-varix st-stop" is not Varix. Eliteia continues to try to stop him, but Varix grasps her in both hands and lifts her above her head.

Eliteia locked her gaze on Varix's. He didn't have any light in his eyes, and he didn't have any emotion.

Eliteia shivers at the sound of his words. "This is what you want, right?" Her entire body is now trembling.

"Varix stop..please"

"Why? You want this right?"

Varix, on the other hand, begins to lasciviously touch her thigh up to her honeypot while tracing her slit. He sank his head and began marking on Eliteia's neck and shoulder blade.

Eliteia admits that she fantasizes about becoming intimate with Varix, but she does not desire to do so right now. Varix was not in his right mind, and she couldn't help but be terrified of him.

"Why are you crying? This is what you want, right?"  Varix asks, his voice chilly and his eyes dead.

"Love? Who are you kidding? All of you didn't love me for real; you all simply wanted my body! "

"No... I love you... I truly do." Varix, please stop now.

"Fuck that love! No one loves me except my family, "he said, ripping Eliteia's dress to reveal her body. Varix kissed Eliteia on the lips once more, but she kissed him back. Despite the fact that he kissed her roughly, she accepted them passionately. just to show Varix that she adores him for all of him, not just his body.

Varix comes to a halt in his kissing, slowly releasing her grip on her hands.

Varix regained his composure. Eliteia's clothing is completely torn, her soft ample breasts are fully exposed, her untidy hair, her crying face, and her neck and shoulders are covered with marks from him. He is well aware that he nearly raped her. He hurriedly removed his jacket and covered Eliteia in it.

"Mom"

Eliteia can't stop crying as much now that she hears Varix's soothing voice again. She was afraid Varix would rape her. Her entire body is trembling.

Varix hugged her tightly and kept repeating"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

Varix can't stop hating himself; he lost control when he learned of the Eliteia's love for him as a man, despite the fact that he already knew it. That confession stunned him even more, and images of those women who claimed to love him but only wanted to use him flashed through his mind.

Eliteia's head was placed on his chest, and he began combing her hair with his hand while clutching her closely with his other arms. He continued to apologize to her. Eliteia had not stopped weeping. Varix became more agitated and unsure about what to do next. Eliteia may have been shaken by what happened today, he thinks.

He wanted to hit himself in the face for being such a jerk. How could he do such a thing to the woman who had always helped him and treated him well?

Varix leaned in close to Eliteia's sobs. She was looking down, afraid to look him in the eyes. She had not changed her mind about her fear of him. Seeing her in such a state enraged him even more.

He carelessly touched Eliteia's cheek while guiltily glancing at her.

Varix's only words are "I'm sorry," and he can't think of anything more to say to her. It's all because of him.

Eliteia's lips were bleeding now as his gaze traveled across to her lips. He gave her a rough kiss and bit her lips as he kissed her.

He closed and then opened his eyes. With his left thumb, he raised her face. Eliteia flinched and turned to face him, tears still streaming down her cheeks.

Varix drew closer to her, his face fixed on her, and gave her a quick kiss on both cheeks. He looks at her bleeding lips first, then kisses her on the lips. Previously, it was all about aggression, but now it's all about tenderness. He brushes his lips over her carefully. He wanted to make up for his roughness with her earlier in the kiss.

Eliteia's eyes widen, her body stops trembling, and she begins to relax. She begins to respond to the kiss. Varix inserted his tongue into her mouth, which she embraced, twisting and deepening their kiss. Eliteia is having trouble keeping up with Varix's dexterous tongue. She had no previous experience with kissing.

Eliteia was out of breath, and Varix sensed it. He kissed her again on the forehead after he had done kissing her. He realized she was becoming more relaxed.

"Are you all right?" he inquired, concerned.

She simply nodded, her hands clutching Varix's shirt.

In a hushed voice, she whispered, "Let's go home." He nodded and handed up his jacket to her. Eliteia's jacket was large enough to cover her entire body. He then carried her away.

Eliteia was taken aback by the fact that Varix carried her around like a child.

"I can walk."

"No," he said flatly, urging that she move away. Eliteia didn't have the energy to keep insisting, so she gave up and hid her face against Varix's neck.

Eliteia's own elevator was used by them. As a result, no one will notice them. The car was already waiting for them when they exited.

Eliteia was seated on Varix's lap inside the car, her head resting peacefully on his shoulder. Varix's hands are patting her hair with one hand while the other is clutching her cold hands.

Eliteia has calmed down somewhat. She didn't hate Varix after what had happened earlier. Varix, she knows, didn't want it either. That was her first encounter with Varix in that manner. Simultaneously, some of her unpleasant memories from the past started resurfacing in her head. And she is partially to blame for what happened to her. Even though she knew Varix hadn't forgotten about his past, she nonetheless confessed to him.

Rather than being concerned about herself, she is more concerned about Varix. She suspected that what had happened earlier had caused him to become even more distant than before.

Varix sensed Eliteia was feeling terrified of him again, so he let her nestled closer to his body, hoping she'd stop overthinking. He kissed the top of her head.

Two of them simply remain silent the entire time. He carried Eliteia once again as they got at their house. They immediately headed to Eliteia's room.

Eliteia's room is a simple contrast to her exquisite demeanor when you look around. There is only one king-size bed in the room. There's also a table with a picture frame of him and Blaise next to it. A make-up room and a walk-in closet are available.

Eliteia was seated on her bed as he stood by her.

"Would you like to take a bath first?" Varix inquired quietly.

Eliteia's appearance was completely messed up right now, and they were fortunate that their maids and attendants were unaware of her current state.

Instead of responding to Varix, she grabbed his hand.

"What is it?" Varix has no idea what Eliteia's behavior means right now.

Eliteia muttered in a low voice, "Don't leave me." Varix will leave her once she goes to the bathroom, and there's a chance he'll depart the mansion entirely, leaving her and Blaise alone.

"I think what you mentioned was incorrect. Isn't it supposed to be 'Leave me alone' or 'Get lost'? "

Varix had not expected what Eliteia said; he had expected to be kicked out of the mansion for what he had done to her, and he was even considering leaving the home tonight.

He knelt in front of Eliteia and took both of her hands in his hands.

"Either get upset at me or call the cops Why you like that?."

"What are you talking about?" Eliteia asked, her eyes widening as Varix spoke.

I almost rape you. Do you want me to hand over to the cops? " He meant what he said on Eliteia right now, and he doesn't want to be like the people that abused him, therefore he'll choose to pay for what he did on Eliteia.

"N-no, don't do that; it's my fault that this happened," Eliteia cried, her tears streaming down her cheeks once more.

"How could you blame yourself for what happened earlier? It's plainly my fault. Don't ever blame yourself for things you didn't want to happen," Varix said, raising his voice.

"I'm sor-"

"Enough with the apologizing! I should be the one asking for your forgiveness." He can no longer control his rage, so he stands up and walks away from Eliteia.

He didn't want to see her cry in front of him again. He's had it with it and can't handle it any longer. He's starting to feel bad about what he did.

He then heard sobbing. He sighed and turned to face Eliteia.

Eliteia was hiding her face with both hands. She raised her head as she felt two strong, firm arms embrace her. Varix's eyes show that he is in pain.

"Please, please, please, stop crying now," Varix begs, just to get her to stop crying.

"I won't leave you and Blaise. I stay here as long as you want"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

 

19