CHAPTER 18
690 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Eliteia is soundly asleep on top of Varix, while Varix continues to pat her on the head.

Eliteia had previously insisted on sleeping on top of him because she was afraid that when she awoke, Varix would be gone. She ends up sleeping on top of him as a result of this.

While Varix pats her on the head, his thoughts are on what he will do. He didn't want anything like that to happen again. He remembered what his therapist had told him.

'Why not enroll in a high school where you can interact with students your age? It will help you in totally recovering.'

He must first recuperate from his past in order to protect and love those who love him. Those who love him will suffer more if he is stuck in his past, as happened on Eliteia.

He has no idea how to love and be loved. That is why he is unable to reciprocate Eliteia's and Blaise's love. He is naïve when it comes to love.

He believes that going to school is not awful; in fact, he believes that it helps him to make friends and observe how others express their affection.

He made the decision to return to school.

He didn't know that Blaise had entered the room because he was immersed in thought. She is now dressed in pajamas.

Envious, Blaise inquired, "Why is she sleeping on top of you?"

"And... isn't that your hoodie?"

Eliteia needed to hide her hickeys, so he let her borrow his hoodie. Eliteia's outfits are mostly revealing, and she didn't want Blaise to see them.

"Mhmmm... come here," he murmured quietly, so as not to wake Eliteia.

Blaise, on the other hand, is currently envious of her mother. She remained obedient and lay on the opposite side of Varix. She observed her mother, who appeared to be sleeping soundly, but she sensed that something was awry between Eliteia and Varix.

"Is there something going on?" she inquired of Varix as she rested her head on his shoulder. Varix then encircled Blaise's waist with his other arm.

"Yeah, it's horrible."

"What is it?"

"Mom will tell you," he said. He wanted to tell Blaise, but he let Eliteia explain her what had transpired.

"Mom isn't pregnant, right?" she inquired hesitantly. Varix almost fell over from shock when he heard that.

"How can I say that!" he said quietly, not wanting to wake Eliteia.

She wasn't sure why she asked the question, but she sensed something was seriously wrong.

"She's not"

Blaise tapped her chest as she heard that, as if she could finally breathe out.

"That's great; I'd like to get pregnant before Mom."

"......" Varix just stared blankly at her.

"Hehehe" She drifts off into her own world, fantasizing about becoming pregnant and having Varix look after her and their child.

"Whatever you're imagining, please stop," he added nonchalantly.

Blaise, on the other hand, appears to have ignored him and continues to fantasize.

Varix was too sleepy to cope with Blaise, so he said, "Hah... sleep now." That's why he just hugged the two women by his side and closed his eyes.

_______

When Varix awoke, he found one of the women sleeping blissfully on his top and the other with her face buried in his neck, giggling every now and then.

Blaise is having a wonderful dream, Varix thinks.

Eliteia was carefully put near Blaise on the bed. Then go out of the room quietly. He took out his phone and began dialing.

When Kyrie answered the phone, he said, "Good Morning, My Lovely Kyrie."

"So, I knew this. Isn't it that you called me now because you needed something from me? "

When Kyrie answered the phone, she became suspicious because Varix never addressed her as My Lovely Kyrie when he needed something from her.

"As I expected, my lovely Kyrie," 

"Enough calling me that," she says irritably, but her cheeks are now beet-red and her lips are twisted into a smile.

"Why? Do you like being called that? "

"If you didn't tell me, I hung up now."

"Okay, okay... Can you find me an apartment?..."

"....."

"Kyrie are you still there?"

"What's the matter? Are you moving out? Is Madam aware of this? "

"No, tell me when you've found an apartment; also, I hope you locate an apartment close to a high school."

"School?...Are you planning to go to high school?" Kyrie is perplexed, unsure why Varix has suddenly decided to move out and attend school.

First, find me an apartment, and then I'll tell you.

Okay, Varix I really don't understand what your thinking"

He laughs dryly, "Haha."

"One more thing, don't tell Mom and Blaise."

"I'm not sure I'll be able to keep it a secret, so make sure you tell them what your plans are, okay?"

"Yes, Ma'am,"

"Bye," he said as he hung up the phone.

 

23