CHAPTER 22
450 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Varix made his way to his school. He is still early, as expected. There were only a few students in his sight.He went straight to his room.

He looked around the empty classroom and muttered, "Ohh, so I'm the first one here." Varix sat in the back row, next to the window.

He sat down and began to appreciate the tranquility and peace of the surroundings. This was the first time that he was completely alone. After being adopted by Eliteia, he has never been left alone.

He heard the click of the door, signaling that someone had opened it and walked in, while glancing at the trees that tended to dance and get along with the breezes. Maybe one of his classmates, he assumed. Despite knowing that he was aware that someone had arrived, he did not turn his head. He kept his gaze fixed on the outside of the window.

He understands that making friends is one of the reasons he came to this school, but he can't take his eyes away from the scenery he's viewing right now.

He heard footsteps approaching him and felt someone tap his shoulder shortly afterwards.

"Hello, good morning!" is a bright and playful greeting for a girl.

Varix had no choice but to turn his head and stare at the person who had greeted him when he heard it.

"....Morning" He fixed his gaze on the girl. She was brown short-haired, green-eyed, and incredibly attractive, as well as being fairly tall for a girl her age. Varix, on the other hand, caught his eye since her uniform wasn't properly buttoned up; it was unbuttoned till her cleavage was visible, and her shirt was pretty short, exposing her creamy long legs.

"Aww~, how cold." Varix notices the girl examining him as well, but she quickly hides it and leans down a little, exposing her cleavage.

"What do you want?"

He asked the girl coldly. The way she was acting now, he knew she wanted something from him.

"Hmmm~, you're quite quick to understand me," the girl replies slyly, shifting her posture so Varix can see her big breasts, which are same as Eliteia's size. Varix, on the other hand, gave her a cold stare.

Other boys will almost certainly blush or become arouse if they saw this right now. And the girl is thinking the same thing; every time she acted her flirty, they all blush and fix their gaze on her breast...But Varix is different. Then instead of experiencing that, he becomes irritated with the girl. He had already seen all types of women's breasts, and he had not only seen them, but he had also caressed, kissed, and sucked them, so simply seeing them had no effect on Varix.

Because he was in charge of the client's pleasure, he was able to control his lust while working as a prostitute. He was obliged to learn it because, otherwise, his clients would be dissatisfied, and if they complained to his boss, he would be confined and starved for days.

He wasn't beaten since his boss would lose a lot of money if his handsome face was damaged, as he was a popular prostitute in the place. They will starve him for days instead of whipping him to teach him a lesson for being a nasty boy toy to the clients.

"Say it now"

"Since I was a freshman, I've always preferred to sit at the back near the window. "

"Do you want me to give you this seat?" Varix picked up on what she was saying right away.

Using her assets to get what she want.

Varix immediately had a negative impression of her, thinking she was like the other women he'd met before, who would go to any extent to get what they needed, even if it meant using their bodies.

"Yes~ , so pretty boy, will you give up this seat and choose another?" She asked, reaching out to touch Varix's face, but he swiftly stopped her.

Please don't touch my face, and since I was the first to arrive, I will not give up this seat. I have the right to sit here. Then let go of the girl's hand.

"Do you know who I am?" The girl's expression changes dramatically, and she makes an unfathomable expression.

" I don't care who you are...."

Varix despises this type of girl without a doubt. He can say that she is devious and manipulative. And she knows how to utilize her beauty to compel someone to obey her.

He had encountered a lot of women like her before, and he could easily figure it out. And this type of individual is difficult to deal with. They're just a real pain in the ass.

"Hmmmm~, so that's why...." she said as she sat down alongside Varix with an enigmatic smile. 

He'd definitely prostrate in front of me if he knew who I was, apologizing for ignoring me and treating me coldly.And I never expected this school year to be interesting.

Once Varix realized who she was, the girl secretly chuckled at him. She becomes ecstatic when she notices Varix staring at her without any lust or desire to get close to her. However, a part of her felt a sting in her heart since she had been overlooked by him. That was the first time she had been ignored. She had grown up with everyone focusing solely on her and constantly attempting to pique her interest, so Varix's treatment made her feel uneasy.

Varix didn't expect that girl to let him go lightly, but he didn't care because she had already given up. He shifted his gaze back to the window.

After a few minutes, he felt uncomfortable, and it was because of the girl sitting beside him. Varix had the feeling that the girl was staring at him. 

Varix glanced at the girl sternly and said, ".....Do you know that staring is rude?"

"Huh?... I'm not gazing at you. I'm looking out the window, you know," the girl said innocently, which irritated Varix even more.

 

 

23