Chapter 5
4k 12 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"companions?" I asked while scratching my head.

"Don't pretend to be stupid. because of you all my. sister...."

"it's a misunderstanding! i-"

"Shut up! if not because of your companions and dark elf tribe, my younger sister will not in a vegetable state!" This princess elf yelling at me while her tears keep flowing.

"what companions you talking about?!"

"shut up"

"listen I just arrived yesterday and I don't have any companions whatsoever!"

"shut up shut up shut up!" she immediately shot the arrow at me.

The arrow flies towards my head. the arrow is very fast but I caught the arrow easily and broke the arrow into two halves.

watching me break her arrows casually, the elf princess kept firing the arrow towards me.

'Crack! Crack! Crack! '

I hit all the arrows she shoots towards me with my fist! she keeps shooting at me and I keep destroying her arrows, we keep doing this for a while.

 soon the arrows in her quiver run out.

this is my chance! I immediately activate my skill [Blink of Darkness] I arrived behind the elf princess.

I immediately grab her right hand.

"please listen to me first!"

"let go me go bastard!"

she keeps shouting and shrugging.

when I was about to grab her other hand,

my hand slipped and landing at something soft. hmm, what is it? could it be?!!

"Kyaaaaaa!" she cries.

 I panicked, I Immediately let off my hand.

she moved backward three steps and facing me.

she suddenly cried likes little girl. 

"sorry, it's an accident! I don't mean to do that!" I apologized to her and keep bowed. I was very guilty of seeing her cried like that!

"hiks' hiks' Father, Mother she gropes my breast 'hiks"

I immediately became very guilty! I don't know I accidentally groping her breast make very fatal blows to her!

"he gropes my breast 'hiks' and.. and 'hiks' now I have babies in my belly"

ha? I froze in the spot.

her expression suddenly became blank and her eyes lose the colors! she wipes her tears and she laughing that makes me chill.

"hehe hehe" 

then she suddenly pulled a dagger from her thigh! where the hell that dagger comes from?!

"I'm sorry Sarah, father, and mother." 

she immediately swung the dagger towards her neck!

"shit" I cursed and dashed towards her. I grabbed her left hand where she held the dagger.

"oi! what are you doing baka!"

she yelled and she shrugging want break from me "let go of me!" 

'tch, no other choice then.'

I let go of her hand and hug her tight so she can't do any stupid things.

she keeps yelling. I feel very annoyed! I throw my mask and immediately kiss her!

"mmm! mmm!" I ignore her and keep pressing my lips.

I feel a sharp pain from my back but I don't care about that. 

a few minutes later she gives up and not shrugging anymore. 

I pulled my lips. I gaze at her beautiful face and look at her eyes. her eyes regaining colors again.

I asked, "are you calm down now?"

she nodded and didn't say anything. she looked at me without blinking.

I straightened myself, held her shoulder and said 

"listen. I don't know anything about the dark elf and any companions you mention earlier. I don't remember anything. when I wake up, suddenly I in the middle of a forest!"

she still looked at my face and said nothing.

she muttered something I don't understand and her face became closer.. she put her forehead at me and closed her eyes. she suddenly fell off. I immediately grab her and put her on the bed carefully.

I looked at her stats, I feel relieved. she only unconscious because she runs out of Mana. well, I'll talk to her tomorrow.

I sat in the corner, I was very tired.

when I was about relaxed my back to the wall. I feel sharp pain something stuck on my back. I immediately pulled that thing.

"cough" I coughed fresh blood...

I look carefully at the dagger in my hand. this is princess elf dagger? but she only level 70.. she can damage me this much... I looked at my hp bar I lost 15% my hp. 

suddenly my vision became blurry and my conscious faded...

44