Chapter 11
2.9k 5 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Haa.. what should I do next.. should I try enjoying my life in this world? if I go back to japan.. I don't know how to go back either..

"Nah, Leleina-san"

"Hmph"

"..."

I'm feeling dejected..

Leleina-san held my hand with a guilty expression written over her face and I said.

"Please don't make that face..
"

"Actually, I don't like the way you call me desu!" she paused and her face became flustered. "Besides, we are already husband and wife..hehe"

"Eh?"

Eeeeehhhhh??!!

What does she mean?!

"Who's the husband?" I asked strangely..

"Mo...don't make girl say something so embarrassing like that!"

"Wait a minute! I don't get it at all!"

"How can we become husband and wife?!"

Her eyes became red and she begins to cry.. oi..

"How mean! You did that to me.. and abandoned me like that?!"

I'm too shocked! I don't remember doing anything to her at all!

"I'm sorry.. I don't remember it.."

"You actually didn't remember last night?! So mean desu!"

"Then can you tell me what I did to you?" I'm sure I didn't do anything to her at all! I'm not the sleepwalking type either..

"You g-grope my breast and stole my first kiss too.. so I'm now pregnant with a baby..desu" when she said that, her face became red as tomato and she turned her head away ..'kawaii' .. that's not it!

"I see.. wait? What do you mean pregnant?!"

"Eh you don't know?"

"About what?"

"I will explain.. uhum.. when two people of the opposite sex kiss and t-touch their sensitive part.. then then.. the baby will come out..desu"

"Who told you that absurd theory?!"

"My sister told me that.."

I frowned little.. this elf is too pure..

"Listen. Only kissing can't make a women pregnant.. and at that time it was a accident.."

"Is that so?" she said seemingly disappointed.

"Then let's make one right away! How do we do it?."

"Wait wait wait!"

"What is it?"

"Those words 'make what?"

"A baby of course."

"Do you know what you are saying?!"

"Of course desu.. since you kissed me at that time, we have already become husband and wife desu"

"What?! Don't joke a round will you?!"

Leleina shook her head looking dejected..

"I'm not. In the elf clan, a first kiss is sacred. Kisses mean marriage. And you know.. if an elf loss their first kiss by accident or by force.. he or she can't get married to any other men or women.."

"Kissing each other means officially becoming husband and wife."

That means..

She suddenly opened her buttons..and revealed half her white beautiful chest. Then she pointed her fingers towards slightly above her breast..

"Look this is the contract." Her fingers pointed towards a tattooed green circle.

"If there is only a half contract circle. The opposite party who was kissed, that mean she or he didn't receive the contract."

....

So I forcefully took her fate..haa.. but I'm a man. A man must take responsibility for what they did.

....

"Leleina-san"

"Mo hmpph"

"Then how should I address you?"

"Rena desu"

"Rena-san?"

"Rena, don't add any 'san desu!"

"Rena"

"Yes darling!"

"Don't call me that.. it's embarrassing.."

"But I don't know darling's name.."

"Alonso"

"Then.. Alonso"

"Good"

...

I breath in, straightened myself and said

"Rena."

"Yes?"

"Are you ok with me?"

"Yes!"

"But you know.. I'm not from this world. Someday I might go back to my world, are you willing to leave this world and go with me to my world?"

"Yes I'm willing!"

I hug her and say "Thank you Rena"

●●●●●

Rena's telling me about her identity, in fact I already know it. She became an adventurer because her little sister. Her little sister is a High Elf. She's a genius magician and became a High Wizard in her twenties.

At that time. A masked man wearing a cloak and black clothes appeared. He was leading ten thousand demon-kin towards the Elf Kingdoms. The gates couldn't hold back the demon-kin and they broke through the barriers. The elf soldiers lost very badly.. and the demon-kin broke through to the residents.. her little sister couldn't sit still and watch and so she immediately went to the battlefields. She used magic area, which depleted her mana at a very fast rate! The demon-kin had their numbers reduced. However she become exhausted.. still she forced herself to annihilate the demon-kin and used magic area. Soon the demon-kin were being pushed back. However with her mana depleted. Suddenly the masked man appeared beside her, and casted a magic curse to make sure her mana can't regenerate. The masked man vanished and she became unconscious. If a mage depleted their mana. They became unconscious, and need time to recover their mana to awaken.

And til now she hasn't woken up. The king of the elf clan immediately went to the big tree at the castle of the elf kingdoms and there they began praying to mother nature's Yygdrasil tree and asked to cure and takeout the curses. Mother nature immediately gave their answer. They said.. only a high grade Mana potion can awaken her. However the curse, only herself can solve. They immediately became relieved, and soon after became dejected once again, high grade potions are only made by a grandmaster alchemist. In this world only a single person was able to breakthrough to a grandmaster alchemist. But she's nowhere to be found.

So Rena hid her identity and became an adventurer to search for that person.

"Rena."

"What is it?"

"I'll help you. I will become an adventurer and help you search for that grandmaster alchemist"

She immediately hugged me and started crying.

"Thanks Alonso. I'm so happy!"

...

EDITED BY: Hedgeboar the Magical uncle

37