Chapter 13
2.3k 7 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rena and I, prepare to leave the village and head towards town, I need to register at the guild to become an adventurer.

I grabbed the big tail komodo.

When Rena and I are ready and about to leave, the silver haired beauty approached us and bowed.. the villagers immediately stopped working, to send us off. They bowed and waved their hands.

Oh I almost forgot. I've never seen the silver haired beauty's stats.

I check her stats.

[Helena]

HP : 1200/1200

MANA : 420/420

Age : 17

Level : 20

TITLE: The Fallen Princess.

※※※※

My jaw dropped.. she's actually a princess. But why? Well, let's not go digging into anything troublesome...

If she's a fallen princess. That means she will be in danger in the future.

I take something out of my inventory, a blue crystal butterfly wing.

[Butterfly Wings]

Type item : Teleport

Teleport the users to beside the ally.

and I give it to her. Not telling her the effects. I only say.

"This is gift from me. When you already lost hope or are in danger where you can't run. Rip this wing."

"This is so beautiful. Thank you so much adventure-sama" She said with slight killing intent in her eyes.

I know it.. well..

I drag the komodo and say to Rena.

"Let's go"

Rena didn't say anything and walked beside me..

I tried talking to her but, she completely ignores me.

What happened? Why do women's mood change so fast?! I don't understand how women think at all.

I'm still dragging this komodo.. 2 hours later. My breathing becomes heavy, inside the armor I'm sweating very badly. I can't drag this komodo anymore..

Rena still isn't talking to me.

How do I solve this my precious material (talking to the komodo)? if I continue like this, we can't reach the town in 2 days..

.... I really forget something so simple..

Do i have Legendary Inventory?!! haaa.. I touch my body and the transparent system appears.

[Did you wish to store this?]

I clicked yes and the komodo vanished on the spot.

I checked my inventory. This komodo takes up 10 slots of my inventory..

Rena is pretending to not be shocked. She secretly gazes at me.. I immediately look at her, but she turns her head again..

"Rena are you angry?" I asked

"Hmmph, not at all"

"Then..."

"Hmmph" she turns her head away from me...

ahh is she jealous...

I mumbled...

"Actually I wanted give you a surprise when we arrived at the town..but seeing Rena ignore me.." she slightly gazes towards me...

I immediately take out a red diamond ring from my inventory and while pretending to be sad, reveal the ring.

"Maybe I will throw away this ring. No one will need this ring anyway."

When I was about to throw the ring. She immediately grabbed my hand and said.

"I'm sorry... please don't throw it" she makes an apologetic face.

"Why?"

"Mo! Let me have this..." she took the ring from my hand and observed the ring...

"Suddenly my body became lighter than before. This is not ordinary ring, but an artifact ring!."

"Good eyes! That's right. That ring is the best ring I have!" at level 200.

"Is this Rare grade?!!" her eyes probably sparkling.

I shook my head and said.

"No" she immediately becomes disappointed.

"That ring is Mythic grade."

"Hee so it's mythic... eehhh?!!"

37